After Class Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sethleham
Sethleham
19 Followers

She grabs the dildo, slides it through her wet pussy and sticks it in her mouth for something to suck on. With her free hand, she kneads her pussy lips again.

Professor Mosley tells her that he's about to cum. She loves watching men spurting their seed, so she plops it out of her mouth (her pussy in real life beginning to make contractions). But he now alone anymore. Nymphs and satyrs have gathered around to watch the finally. Satyrs are rubbing huge, stiff cocks and the nymphs are petting their pussies and moaning. Satryrs begin to shoot their seed, but she only sees a few of them getting off as Professor Mosley's cock begins to squirt his white cum--it's thick, spurting like Elmer's glue, landing all over her pale breasts, her stomach and all over her red pussy. She imagines it to be warm and dribbling all over her. Professor Mosley cums the longest. It's almost like it's never ending. Just a hot, glossy cockhead spurting and spurting, drenching her in his pleasure.

And she can't take it anymore. Almost smelling all the cum and pussy juices, the sense of urgency and the contractions begin to puppet her muscles into an orgasmic dance. She's pumping hard, her hips sway and arch during the spasms...

And she cries as her pussy begins to leak, shuttering and throbbing until her muscles finally give up and her body, all at once, relaxes and it's over.

Heather falls asleep to dreams of Professor Mosley, dreams of taking the courage to get what she wants out of life, out of sex, and dreams that her pussy gets what it deserves once and for all.

[If you liked this one, check in soon for THE LITTLE RED CAP, an erotic/horror version of the Little Red Riding Hood fairytale.]

Sethleham
Sethleham
19 Followers
12