After Closing Time

Story Info
She's given an enema before the group.
2.9k words
4.04
68.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The diner was a clatter of dishes and pots and pans. The kitchen was a steamy room presided over by Eric the cook, a huge black man who weighed over three hundred pounds. As he worked the grill and the ovens the sweat glistened on his shaved head. In one corner of the kitchen a skinny young man with a shock of bright red hair worked feverishly at the sink, trying to keep up with the demand for clean dishes.

Out in the dining area things were under the firm hand of Sharon, a tall woman in her late thirties. She had a well developed figure, which she put to good use, maximizing her tips by undoing the top buttons of her waitress's uniform and bending over the tables when she served a group.

Kate had started work there only this morning, and although she had worked in restaurants before she found this one a little overwhelming. She had been hired by a manager who everyone called "the master" but he had not put in an appearance yet today. Sharon had looked her up and down as she had started work in her too large uniform, the blue gingham fabric hanging off her tiny frame. Sharon had allowed that she looked wiry, but she shook her head at the master sending a mere girl to do what was obviously a woman's job.

She had worked gamely all day, keeping up with the orders. A few mistakes had been made, Eric just shook his head and fixed them up. On one occasion she had dropped a stack of plates as she approached the dishwasher, Andrew, the red haired man grabbed a broom without missing a beat and swept up the mess. He winked at Kate and said "well that's one bunch I wont have to worry about washing"

Most of the clientele were men, and Kate noticed how Sharon flirted shamelessly with every man in the place. Kate was far to busy to pay any attention to them, although she managed the occasional smile when someone referred to her as "darling" or "hun"

The fact was Sharon did a lot more that flirt. Several times during the day Kate her call out "cover for me sweetheart" and she would disappear down the back corridor, where the washrooms were. She would appear back in the room several minutes later, and oddly, Kate thought, one of the customers would be close behind her. After several times she wondered at the coincidence.

The shift was almost over when Sharon called for Kate to watch the last couple of occupied tables. Kate refillled the coffee cups, and move to the end of the room. She put the pot down on the counter, and looking around she slipped into the corridor. From the women's washroom she heard a grunting noise-- Kate bit her lip and pushed the door open just a bit, not sure what she would see.

Bent over the sink was Sharon, her dress pulled up around her waist. Behind her stood a man Kate recognized as having been at a table a few minutes before. His pants were around his ankles, and he was fucking Sharon from behind. Kate could see his cock plunging in and out of Sharon's cunt, her juices making his shaft slick. Kate felt her body tingle at the site and put a hand to her chest. She took a deep breath and let the door close.

Back out in the dining room she bustled about. She wondered if Sharon had been doing that every time she had gone back there today. Kate felt a tightening in her pussy, imagining what it would be like to have that many men in one day.

Kate had lost her virginity only a few weeks before, and in that time she had become something of a sex fiend, wanting it in any way possible. She dreamed of having man after man fucking her, in a non-stop party of lust. But her dream was interrupted by Eric's deep voice telling her to fill the salt shakers.

The diner was emptying now and Kate scurried about doing the close up chores. Sharon came out and pitched in, never letting on that she had been entertaining in the back room regularly all day.

The dining room in order Kate smoothed her skirt and looked around. Sharon smiled and told her she had done a good job for the first day. She nodded and indicated that Kate should come into the kitchen with her. Kate followed her in. Eric and Andrew had cleaned up the place, and everything was in its place, the pots and utensils hanging from the overhead rack and the big stainless steel table gleaming and empty in the centre of the room.

"How was your first day Kate?'' Eric boomed. "you make out OK?"

Kate nodded her head, and looked down. She wasn't used to being this close to such a large black man.

Suddenly Andrew spoke, a little nervously. "she saw you" he said.

"What?' said Sharon

"She saw you in the bathroom with the customer I saw her looking"

Sharon looked at Kate. "what did you see my darling?"

Kate felt three pairs of eyes staring at her. She knew that lying would not work, they obviously had caught her red handed. "I saw you" she said nervously "fucking that guy from table eight"

Sharon and Eric both laughed, and looked at each other,

Eric spoke:"Kate you should not spy people when they are doing things like that" Kate started to protest, but Eric raised a big hand "and around here we punish people who do that"

Kate felt a big hold in the pit of her stomach. What did he mean punish...would he tell the master..would she be out of a job..what would happen.

Sharon stepped forward and came up close to Kate. "Now my dear, we are closed now and the doors are locked. Its time you had a bit of a lesson. Undress for us..."

Kate's eyes opened wide. Sharon put her hands on Kate's shoulders and told her again. There was no mistaking the request.

Kate looked at the three of them. She felt the fear, but deep down she felt excited too. She had been seen naked by several men, but never two at once. And never by a woman--

She reached up and began to undo the buttons on her dress. The fabric, dirty with her perspiration and the grease of the restaurant fell away from her. She stepped out of the dress and hung it on a hook next to the aprons. Andrew smiled when he saw that in addition to her bra and panties she was wearing stockings.

She pulled her tennis shoes off and started to roll her stockings down, sitting on a stool to pull them off. She smiled when she noticed that all three of them were watching her intently. Standing up again she reached behind herself to undo her bra, slipping it down her arms. The air felt good on her nipples which were already hard. She hesitated a moment with her fingers in the waistband of her panties, but the was a glance from Sharon and she quickly pulled them down and stepped out of them, standing there, awaiting her inspection.

Eric spoke first. He had noticed her pussy, shaved smooth, but just there between her legs were to tiny rings. "Looks like we got us some pierced pussy here I bet Kate knows how to play---lets get her up onto the table"

In a moment Kate felt hands on her body and she was lifted up onto the stainless steel table. They lay her on her belly, on the smooth cold steel and pulled her arms up over her head. She looked up and saw Eric pulling some rope out of a drawer, and in an instant she felt her wrists and ankles being bound.

They pulled her arms tight to the corners of the table, and made the ends of the rope fast to the table leg. Her ankles suffered the same fate and Kate could feel her legs being spread open as the ropes binding her ankles were made fast

Sharon reached up to the utensil rack and took down a large metal spatula with a long handle. With her face on the table Kate could just see her out of the corner of her high. Suddenly Kate felt a SMACK as Sharon whipped the spatula down on Kate's ass.

Kate gasped at the feeling, being bound and now being spanked, naked in front of two men. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment, and as Sharon manipulated the make shift paddle, her nether cheeks became red as well.

Sharon expertly applied some twenty strokes, never hitting the same place twice. Kate could feel tears welling up in her eyes from the whipping, but she suffered in silence, know that to cry out would likely bring more punishments on her.

She could hear the three of them whispering behind her. She could not make out what they were saying, but she felt so exposed, her ass and pussy spread open for all to see.

Andrew came close to her and whispered to her. "you took that very well--have you done this before?" Kate nodded. She had been tied and whipped already by two of her lovers, and she had enjoyed the experience immensely. She was feeling very aroused and wondered if she should tell Andrew, when he spoke again "what other training have you had?"

Kate blurted out "not much---i have been bound and spanked and my piercings they were part of it " she decided not to hold back "and I have had enemas---several times"

Andrew's face lit up and he slapped his hands. "look like master got us a good one this time"

"What can we use to give her an enema?"

Kate breathed in sharply. What were they going to do now?

Behind her Eric had pulled an old pastry bag out of the cupboard in a drawer he found a thin metal tube for it. Andrew had already gone to the fridge and was unwrapping a bowl of whipped cream, left over from that day's dessert. The two men worked quickly and put the nozzle on the bag, filling it with whip cream.

Sharon had moved to Kate's head and was removing her waitress uniform. She had large breasts, and they tumbled out of her bra as she removed it. Kate noticed that she wore no panties.Suddenly Sharon grinned. Kate of course could not see what she was grinning at, and suddenly felt a pairof hands on her buttocks.

Andrew was spreading her open, exposing her tight little rosebud. Despite her self she found she was wriggling in anticipation. Suddenly Eric slid the nozzle into and she gasped--it felt like ice, an icicle penetrating her ass, Kate tensed up on the ropes that held her, and then tried to relax her ass, to let the enema in.

The whipped cream was cool, not like the warm water she was used to. A cramp hit her almost immediately as the frothy whiteness filled her up, She clutched at the ropes and raised her ass in the air, in a vain attempt to bend over.

Eric was practiced at both using a pastry bag and at giving enemas. He squeezed steadily watching her asshole pucker as he filled her up, slowly emptying the bag as the cream was sucked up into her colon.

Kate was crying for real now, between the chill and the cramps and the humiliation. Then she felt Eric's hand between her legs, his fingers teasing her between her rings--it felt so good that she lost track of the ache in her belly for a moment--

A fierce cramp brought her back and she gasped. She heard Sharon say "dont keep her like that for long" and she felt Andrew untying her ropes. She wondered if she would be able to make the toilet in time to release -she need not have wondered

Eric and Sharon helped her up onto her hands and knees and then held her there. She could feel Andrew behind her, caressing her buttocks. She was aching to release, her belly full and tight when she felt a new sensation.

Andrew was kissing her ass, his hands running all over the smooth flesh. She could feel him spreading her cheeks, and his tongue darting out, and sliding along the furrow there. She started to say "nook" when here body gave a small spasm. At that same moment she felt something new, and realized it was Andrew's tongue, penetrating her anus.

Kate lowered her head and expelled, the sensation making her whole body shake. The whip cream, most of it liquid now, shot out of her asshole, hitting Andrew full in the face. He turned his head back and forth, reveling in the disgusting act as the cream covered his face. He shouted in delight as Kate finished expelling, her belly still spasming.

Eric and Sharon lowered to the table. She could see Andrew wiping his face with a towel, and Eric took another towel and wiped her bottom clean, giving it a slap as he was finished. Kate grinned wickedly as she realized that the nasty sex games were just beginning.

Eric was pulling his clothes off now, his huge belly hanging from him. Kate could see his cock, huge and thick, and already starting to stiffen. The sight of it made her pussy tighten and she could feel how wet she was getting. Eric moved behind her and pulled her to the edge of the table, his thumbs pressing her cheeks apart. He reached across to the counter and took some cooking oil, dribbling it over Kate's ass, Kate could feel a finger penetrate her ass, and she realized that that was where he was going to take her.

She could tell he was stroking his cock and getting it hard, and she breathed hard and steady, trying to relax. Sharon had a firm grip on her shoulder, she could not move away. Eric slipped his finger out of her and she felt his cock head touch her asshole.

He pushed into her, and she could feel his enormous cock opening her up. Hard and hot she breathed hard, trying to relax her sphincter muscle enough to accommodate it. He was HUGE. Suddenly she felt him slip in, her asshole tightly gripping the massive black shaft

Once in Eric settled down to a slow steady pace He was going to enjoy this young tight white girl--He smiled know she would not be so tight when he was finished with her.

Sharon grabbed Kate's hair and twisted her head around, looking into her eyes. "Guess I should get something out of this too" she smiled.

Sharon sat up on the table and lifted her leg across Kate's head. Kate suddenly realized what she was going to do--but any thought of moving away was prevented by the long black shaft that was piercing her as if it would split her in two.

Sharon grinned lewdly as she slid along the table her legs spread wide her pussy now inches from Kate's face

Kate had never even seen a woman's pussy this close and she hoped she would please her new mistress. She felt the pain in her ass as Eric sodomized her, and she could smell Sharon's damp pussy in front of her--for a moment Kate thought of the cum from all the men Sharon had had that afternoon.

Her lips touched the cunt and she felt her tongue instinctively extend, probing. The smell, the taste, aroused her like nothing had before and she sucked greedily, swallowing the juices that flowed from Sharon's cunt.

As Eric fucked her she felt herself being forced onto Sharon in a rhythmic manner. She found the clit and sucked on it, feeling it hard between her lips. Sharon moaned in encouragement.

Eric reach under her and touched her clit. He might have well pulled the pin on a hand grenade. Kate's first orgasm exploded within her body, as she felt herself being used by Eric and Sharon.

It subsided but she did not return to earth. Another waver replaced the first and Kate was lost to the world. Her ass bucked furiously, taking the huge cock that reamed it and she sucked on the cunt in front of her like a madwoman, starving and trying to nourish herself from it.

Both Eric and Sharon came and she hardly noticed, as the pain and humiliation mixed with her pleasure. In less than ten minutes she lay on the table, curled up in a fetal position, gasping for breath. Eric placed a light blanket over her as she lay there.

It was then the Master returned to the restaurant. The three employees nodded to him and we walked around the table, looking at the tiny form that lay there quivering.

He took a towel and wiped her body, and checked her skin for wounds. As the trembling stopped Kate looked into his eyes and he spoke to her

"You have done well my dear and pleased me here today. Now I shall take you home with me, and we shall see what other torments---and pleasures we can find for you"