After Cyber Sex

Story Info
Masturbation in the shower.
755 words
4
11.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began simply enough. Two people stumbling around in the "romance chat room" looking for fun, nothing more. After a few preliminary hello's and the usual chat, the direction of topics turned from casual to more erotic. Each time they chatted they began to push boundaries. Finding a common thread, they left the chat room and exchanged e-mail info. It was not that they were headed anywhere, but rather a tease, or temptation to meet again another night to interact and have fun together.

It turned out that they were chatting and heating up the lines often. Sometimes very, very naughty, hot, explicit and erotic talk. One could even say out of this world. Their words painting pictures that were as vivid to each other as if they were each doing and saying the very things they were writing. It became evident that an openness was always there. Sometimes they would chat about every day things. Always they were honest, knowing what they shared was unique. Because of this they knew more than most others would have known about them after years of dating. Such as turn ons, turn offs, when the other person was getting excited and when they just weren't in the mood to play.

It is at this junction that we find the following dilemma. They have just disconnected for the night and had had an incredible evening of hot steamy cyber sex. Both having enjoyed at least a cum or two.

She left the office then, heading to the bathroom to shower before heading to bed. Stepping into the shower she closed her eyes, enjoying the hot water run over her skin. Her mind going over the conversation she had just had with her cyber lover. Her body started to recreate it, reviving the sensations. Her nipples hardened, puckering. The jets of water hitting them, sending erotic images through her mind. Her loins tingling, desire burning within her once again. She lathered her aroused body with lots and lots of soap, caressing her neck imagining his mouth there, then her breasts, imagining his hands upon them. A groan arose from her lips. Her eyes closed as she stoked between her over heated thighs. Her body arching against her seeking fingers. Fingering herself was always good, but there were times when even that was not enough.

Taking the shower head in her hands she unlatched it and held it to her body rinsing off the soap. All she could think about was how she wished he was there with her, right then and there, taking her in the shower. She spread her thighs, letting the pulsating water skitter along each leg. Opening herself more she pressed the gushing stream to her wanton pussy. The water pushed aside her swollen lips, hitting her opening, it felt so good. She rubbed the wand back and forth along her slit. She shifted her leg, she knew what she needed. She needed to be fucked so hard, but he was not there. She had to get some relief! She rocked back and forth, pressing her body against the shower wall, pressing the wand to her cunt.

Suddenly a jet from the shower head hit home. With a spasm she gasped out loud. The water was nailing her mound. Clinging to the shelf she allowed the water to course over her sensitive clit Moaning in pleasure she bucked and girated on the shower wand, orgasm rocking her pulsating body. Water flying everywhere, her knees weakened and had it not been for her holding onto the shelf she would have crumpled onto the bottom of the tub.

A few moments passed, she gently removed the still pulsating shower head from between her now weakened thighs. Her pussy and clit satisfied for now, she turned the knob on the shower head back to a soft spray and rewashed her body. Rinsing off she grinned to herself, thinking it was a good thing he really wasn't there tonight, she had really been horny........ would he have been able to fuck her that much? Her mind dwelled on that thought as she prepared for bed. She knew if they ever got together they would get freaky between the sheets, and she knew he would be an incredible lover. He may very well be a man that could fill her insatiable lust as he said he had a very high sex drive. Her mind dwelled upon that thought as she lay her head upon her pillow falling into a contented sleep.