After~Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, turning towards the remaining patrons "Last call! Get em now or not at all." Before coming back to me... "Dad...you are getting way too old." She gave me a hearty and fun cackle. "We grow, that's what we do."

"I'm not a complete imbecile...I know these things." Throwing back one more shot of Wild Turkey. "I just hate it is all."

The last customer got a bud light before Millie shut down the bar and started cleaning while I stood up and grabbed a broom to help her. We both noticed Cleo and Jae coming out of the bathroom with blood dripping down their faces and behind them the joyful yet glamour'd faces of their meals staggered out and went for the door calling cabs on their cell phones.

"Millie!" I called to my baby. "Nonny and Bobby haven't worked for the last hour, let them clean up..."

She put the rag down and strolled over to me, "oh-kay... then what are we gonna do?"

I pulled my shirt off, folding it and placing it on the bar. "Go for a run in the desert?"

Millie (short for Maleficent, yes Sleeping Beauty, my favorite movie...guess what, her middle names Aurora. Get it? Maleficent Aurora Wilder...) followed pulling off her own shirt, folding it neatly before pushing her shorts and panties down her thighs, causing me to actually blush at the sight of her.

The sheriffs department knows about me and knows I like to go for runs, so if they receive calls of a large bluish beast running through the desert, they know its me. So at times, not often anymore, I like to go for runs where the houses are so few that the sand and wild Joshua trees and brush are in abundance. The remaining few customers sputtering their beers when they beheld my Goddess of a daughter complete in her naked glory...

Imagine the stark raving terror they must have felt when the two of us growled and roared as our bodies extended and changed into the dark blue flesh and mixed grey and dark fur. Having taped myself at one time I found that in full form I'm at least seven and a half feet tall and so fucking scary looking, I couldn't help but enjoy the fact that I probably cause a few heart attacks here and there.

The night was dark and excessively warm in the latest summer month, no doubt at home my little Peach was hot enough to cook an egg on her belly, and feeling the indescribable cramps surging through. I learned to wait until the time was right to try and comfort my angels, as now it would only piss her off.

My eldest and I ran wild through the dark desert sands, scaring any and all coyotes and mountain lions shitless as we hurled through, kicking up a dust storm behind us. Stopping at times to playfully maul at and claw one another, rough housing as wolves do before running some more.

Her fur was shining black with silver stripes down her back and tail. Her eyes were not that wolfish yellow, but red with dots of glowing ice blue, making her a beautiful beast of a girl compared to the ragged old grey and dark coal colored beast with dark blue skin running beside her...and as she leaped from one boulder across a ten foot gap to another, she changed mid air into the splendid naked girl beauty she was before, landing on the other end with her eyes locked onto the glowing full moon.

I landed beside her, gaining my ground before changing back to man myself, following her gaze at the high sand dollar looking moon above.

"It's so big you can almost touch it, papa." She panted tentatively raising her fingertips as if to touch the surface.

Millie turned and lay sprawled on her back over the warm hot boulder beneath her never turning her gaze from the moon. "When I was little, I use to dream of living there. All alone on the moon, with you."

I sat beside her, with my fingers stroking her belly gently. "With me, honey?"

She nodded, turned her eyes to my own, her hand on top of mine, resting it on her tummy. "We had a farm house on the moon...you and I...we lived like a married couple. Just you and me."

Millie kept my hand still upon her belly as she turned her gaze back towards the moon with a far away gleam in her eyes. "We would fly through the air to land softly like the astronauts. We had a garden of flowers that swayed so slowly with the moons atmosphere."

My baby's childish recollections made me wanna spill a tear from my eye as I listened, her voice almost dreamlike... I mostly wanted to cry for the years we'd fallen apart from one another... the times I'd missed with the girl who'd run everywhere with me in her youth.

"Dad?" She turned to me again. "I try to understand... you WERE a mortal once...and mortals have reservations about incest, especially with ones so young. Its just...well...I just couldn't understand because I am not a mortal girl. My world is not like theirs...they get hurt every day by bad men. If one of those bad men tried to hurt me, I'd kill him."

I nodded. "Mortals don't have our senses, our powers...they are vulnerable where we are not."

Before I knew what else, she slowly moved my hand lower down her belly, looking back towards the moon. "I'm not a mortal girl daddy, and I'm passed my time for whelping pups."

My heart beat quickly, my breath coming short as my fingers brushed over the light patch of fuzz over her well-trimmed pudendum.

"Daddy." She softly sighed, "I know you never meant to hurt my feelings..."

"Honey I..." I tried to speak but she would not be swayed from her thought "...no daddy...listen...I love you, and I'm sorry I hurt you by running away. I know you love Judy, and I love her too...but you were mine first, so now, well, daddy..."

My heart was racing as that song resounded in my mind, pulsing each lyric as if Tito & Tarantula were right there beside my ear, whispering the tune.

Watching her strolling in the night

So white and wondering why

It's only after dark.

She rose from her back and leaned in close to brush her lips to mine, her hand on mine, working one of my fingers into her soft folds. "...Daddy..." she whispers like a song. "It's time to be the wolf you truly are."

Why it's only after dark.

Millie rose higher, bringing my hand away as she seated herself, legs on either side and wrapping seductively around my waist as her warm hand grasped my growing passion from between my legs. A mew escaped her lips as she softly teased the tip through her moist slit, her eyes heavy while her head rolls back with a gasp.

"...Daddy..." she groans "...I'm the next wife of your pride!" she calls out slipping her vice like quim down the length of my throbbing manhood.

The darkness broken only by the moonlight upon our flesh, paints a picture of perfect lust etched upon our faces before our lips meet, as they should have so long ego. Her claws tearing into the flesh of my neck as our bodies writhe and grind against the other.

In her eyes a distant firelight

Burns bright wondering why

It's only after dark.

My own claws reach around her slender form, grasping her shoulders tightly as our fires burn with a kiss that stills our very breaths. Her body tight and desperate against mine where our sexes meet engaged with building passion. Her gash tightening and milking me deep inside of her womb.

I find myself in her room

Feel the fever of my doom falling

Falling through the floor

I'm knocking on the devil's door

Twisting us around, I lay above my daughter, the seed of my love with my only niece, buried deep inside of her on the warm boulder in the summer evening. I grind my pelvis to hers, causing my beloved to throw her head back, eyes tightly shut and mouth opening gasping and moaning.

"Yes." She hisses as I fill her with deep slow strokes.

My lips nuzzling at her neck, suckling at the flesh of my flesh with ever increasing need to mark her my own while my hips build a deeper rhythm to the song in my head.

"Daddy!" she gasps "...oh god, where are you right now?" her giggles of delight turn to desperate whimpers as I hover above her body, grinding against her melting sex.

From where I have no knowledge, I was humming, as I thrust musically into her tight gripping pussy, before I started singing with broken whispers the song that belonged to the passion I bore for my loves. I don't know if she heard me, but all the while, I building a faster rhythm, fucking my baby girl deeper in the moonlight.

Her fingers dug deep into my back bringing about exquisite pleasurable pain with every inward thrust I made into her dripping cunt, at long lost, my baby was mine.

"Pa...pa!" she was clinging desperately close to her impending orgasm, "Pa...pap..papa!!! DADDY!" she bit down on my shoulder, wolf fangs deep in my flesh as our bodies went writhing with increased speed. Flesh smacking flesh with every thrust, my quim holding tight to my prong as it slid in and out deep and hard.

Millie threw her head back, wide opened mouth baring razor sharp fangs on top and bottom with her glowing red and ice blue wolf eyes catching the light of the moon, her throat parting with a long and deafening howl to the sky as her pussy quivered in orgasm with multiple spasms around my cock. Impossibly tight her body held to me while she let her primal growls curse the silent summer night with the news of her throbbing gash cumming around the long hard fat manhood belonging to her own father. Nails tearing flesh from his chest with the throws of orgasmic bliss quaking in her loins.

"Mill! Honey!" I groaned thrusting forth, spilling long overdue incestuous seed in my baby girls womb.

Closing tight my eyes with my pelvis thrusting and holding tight against hers, I fought the need to cry out by snapping downward and thrusting my teeth into my daughters shoulder, inciting another mind shattering orgasm from us both.

"Fuck, DAD!" she clawed my back once more, rattling her body beneath mine as her pussy milked and tugged every ounce of seed from my aching groin.

As our orgasms subsided, we panted heavily, holding one another tightly in a merciless embrace as I hummed the last of the song from my mind into her neck.

In my heart

A deep and dark and lonely part

Wants her waits for after...dark.

She giggled and ran her fingers through my hair "You and that song, daddy...you and that song." Sighing as she held me, her lips kissing the top of my head. I just lay there in my daughters arms, the love overtaking my heart as I ached, cherishing the taste of blood and the smell of sex.

There are more fantasies in mind for the After~Dark club

and all its characters. If you like this one, then there

will be more to come...lemme know

...and FYI please forgive any grammer or spelling errors

as I have no editor and try to catch them with a read

over. My spell and grammer check is grade-school at best

so yeah...thank you for reading