After-Date Dessert

Story Info
Steiner meets a girl with fantasies as dark as his own.
3.1k words
4.39
66.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Italian restaurant 'Piazza del Popolo' smelled of pizza, pasta, and oregano, and the candles lit at each table provided the ambience one would expect for a proper date. Steiner sat surprisingly ill-at-ease despite his normally calm demeanor. After leaving his sex-slaves back at the compound in Alabama, his sojourn to Texas had taken an unusual turn. Steiner had acted uncharacteristically patient and even he was at a loss to explain it. Normally he found his sexy targets, kidnapped them, and had his way with them, but somehow his typical MO had faltered here in Texas.

He had been visiting Oconee University when his eye fell across a tantalizing trio of three attractive college sophomores at one of the women's lacrosse games.

The sexiest of the three was Paige, with pretty blue eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair. She had the cutest face, as expressive as it was innocent.

'Why am I still here?' Steiner wondered to himself. He had been dating the girl for over a month and renting a local apartment. Something about her just made him want to protect her and love her rather than kidnap her and fuck her brains out like a beast. Not that he didn't want to do that too, but...damn it, his thoughts were a mess and his cold, calculating predator-self had somehow lost his edge.

It had all started out promising enough. Steiner had 'accidentally' bumped into Paige at one of the local bars where college kids waved fake IDs like candy. From there his charms had taken him into what was starting to feel like an actual relationship.

Steiner's eyebrows arched with interest as the college sophomore walked into the restaurant. Paige was wearing a miniskirt and a crisp, white button-down blouse which hugged the curves of her breasts and still managed to reveal a seductive level of cleavage. Her pristine, smooth skin begged to be licked as she took the seat he pulled out for her.

"I took the liberty of ordering some wine for the princess to try," Steiner said with mock severity, bowing low before taking his seat opposite.

Paige smirked, her pretty blue eyes crinkling like sparkling sapphires.

"You do realize I'm still underage?"

Steiner raised a glass of California red. The light shimmered off the glass's stem as he smiled. "Says the girl whose fake ID looks more real than my own driver's license," he replied drily.

They clanged glasses together gently, and he took a quick sip, reveling as the taste opened in his mouth. He would much rather have Paige's mouth to taste, but that would have to wait. He had been taking things so slow with her that so far they had only kissed. This night there would be more...much more. Paige had hinted as much on the phone last night.

"Can I ask you a strange question?" she said, licking those luscious lips as she gave him a cute frown.

"Go ahead. Shoot," Steiner replied.

"Why do you insist on calling me princess?" Steiner shrugged, his broad shoulders rolling like a powerful wave.

"You're as gorgeous as a princess, but I guess you're right. I suppose you don't have that haughty, I'm-all-that brand of prissiness to you. Maybe I have misjudged you," he said teasingly, and she reached over the table to give him a light punch in the shoulder.

"No, be serious with me for two seconds though. Sometimes I like it, you know. It's not that it bugs me all that much. But I'm barely 20 and you're, what...26? It kind of reminds of me of that, ya know? Doesn't our age gap bother you at all, Mark?"

Mark was Steiner's alias. He had many dark secrets, and he didn't feel like revealing them to the pretty college girl who was somehow tugging at his heart where no other girl had. It surprised the hell out of him, but he didn't question it. He put on the façade he needed to.

"If it bothers you, princess, it bothers me. But if you're asking just me, Paige, then no. I can say I don't think about it. For most of human history people had relationships young, and age didn't matter. A person's life expectancy a few thousand years ago was closer to 20 or 25 than it was to 60 or 70. Life is short." Steiner sighed. "Wow, I'm starting to sound like a history teacher. That must be really sexy," he groaned, making fun of himself even as he reached out his hand to clasp Paige's.

"Look," he tried again. "I know this...you're an intelligent, funny, and beautiful girl who I'm madly attracted to. When two people look at us, they see two adults. At a certain point age is just a number, and what matters is how you FEEL. Am I right?"

Paige chewed on her bottom lip for a second before reluctantly nodding. A slow smile crept across her face.

"What?" She left Steiner wondering for a few seconds before letting the smile blossom into a full-fledged and mischievous grin.

"I was just thinking."

"About...?" 'Damn it woman. This is like pulling teeth,' Steiner thought. The girl's cute face was hot and sexy as hell when she smiled devilishly like that.

"About how I want to get out of here and see your apartment." The shining look in her eyes told Steiner that Paige was interested in seeing SOMETHING, but it definitely wasn't his apartment. More like she wanted to see the huge cock between his legs, standing at attention and worshipping her sweet, slender and sexy body.

Steiner gestured at the waiter and called for the check. The waiter looked perplexed at the two unfinished wine glasses with no food ordered, but when Steiner gave him that hurry-the-hell-up glare, the young man wisely obeyed.

'What the hell am I doing?' Steiner thought. He found himself looking forward to the evening sprawled out before him. He kidnapped sex slaves and fucked them hard. He was Steiner the implacable, the abductor of hot young women. And yet Paige...this hot, innocent blonde seemed to cool the fires and yet leave them smoldering hot in some new, unknown pattern.

The muscular giant quietly rose and offered a hand to his girlfriend. "Shall we, princess?"

Paige nodded happily. "Let's blow this Popsicle stand."

*****

As they entered his apartment their conversation from the other night came flooding back to him...

Paige's gorgeous face had looked self-conscious as she had stared down at the tabletop.

"Listen Mark, I think you should know...I'm not exactly normal. I'll understand if you don't want to date me. I like things kinky. I mean, I'm into a little bondage and not-so-normal rough stuff when it comes to sex. If that bothers you, I just want to throw that out there up-front. I don't want...to make things weird," she finished lamely.

Heat surged up her arms as Steiner took both of her hands in his, squeezing them warmly. "I think I can handle a little creativity in the bedroom," Steiner replied. Such a short, simple sentence, and yet his response made all the difference. She had opened up to him that day. Her whole body had relaxed when he said those words of acceptance, and ever since then he had loved her all the more for being so willing to reveal herself to him.

Now, back in Steiner's apartment, which was luckily a loft with a floor beneath unoccupied, here they had privacy and the surge of desire flowed hot through both of them.

Steiner turned as the slender blonde sophomore opened her handbag and left it deliberately wide open on the dresser. She mentioned something about needing to 'freshen up' and made a beeline for the bathroom. Steiner grinned as he rifled through the things in her handbag, and the objects within gave him a whole range of ideas.

He knew he had a green light, so Steiner pressed hard on the gas. Paige opened the door wearing nothing but a lacy, lavender bra and panties. The silken lingerie made Paige look like a smooth-skinned goddess-gift in need of unwrapping. Steiner grasped the startled girl's wrists from his hiding place just beyond the doorway, handcuffing them in front of her. With his other hand he deftly unstrapped the bra, letting it drift to the floor.

Paige gasped as Steiner's hand covered her mouth. "Listen carefully bitch. You're mine. I've kidnapped you and now you're my captive. You do what I fucking say," he said harshly. His free hand had slipped several fingers underneath the waistband of Paige's panty, exploring her slit with gentle strokes.

Paige moaned and nodded frantically. The girl was already getting wet, her arousal clear. Seeing that Paige so far approved of his rough approach, Steiner continued.

He yanked his pants down and practically tore off his shirt. Paige stared, agog at the bristling man of muscle, his skin tawny in the golden ambient light of the bedroom. From a blonde-curled tangle of pubic hair Steiner's impressively huge cock saluted with resounding stiffness. Her cuffed hands gently touched the hard tip before rubbing up and down the shaft.

Steiner noticed with satisfaction that Paige's nipples were beaded hard with arousal too. He palmed them gently, then pinched each one as she let out two agonized groans. "Did I say you could touch my magnificent cock, bitch?" Suddenly he grasped her by the nape of the neck and nudged her legs from behind, forcing her to her knees. The blonde cutie's eyes went wide as Steiner's thick, long phallus stood ready, a vein-throbbing erection barely two inches from her nose.

"Suck this cock, bitch, or I'll spank that sweet ass and make it red. Call me Master and give me your answer. Are you going to suck me?"

Paige looked into Steiner's cruel, hard gaze, but behind it saw something else.

"Yes Master," Paige groaned, her tongue gently traipsing from the base of Steiner's cock to the tip. There a pearled drop of pre-cum was stolen by her swirling tongue. Steiner groaned, his hands bunched in her thick, golden hair as she pumped her mouth up and down on his cock. He held himself still, not yet bucking his hips forward, letting her just impale her sweet mouth gently on his manhood.

"OoooohhHH you fucking SLUT. That's it, girl. Take my cock down your throat. Mmm." Steiner's groans gathered in force. He began to stroke the back of her neck with one hand as her mouth pumped back and forth, enveloping his shaft in the most delicious heat. Her lips formed a tight O-ring around his penis, and Steiner couldn't believe how sexy she looked. Steiner couldn't help but notice also that Paige meanwhile had slipped a hand under the waistband of her panty and seemed to be rubbing furiously at her little joy-bundle.

Steiner imagined that hardened clit and the juices dripping from Paige's hot pussy.

"Take off the damn lingerie," Steiner growled. Paige's eyes swept up to meet Steiner's gaze, her blue eyes so pretty as she engulfed his cock with her mouth. She deftly tugged the panty down her pale legs and tossed it aside, even as she continued to slurp and moan with his cock between her lips.

"Keep stroking yourself, bitch. Make yourself come or I'll fuck you hard in the ass!" Steiner warned. Steiner didn't know how much more of this he could take. His cock felt gripped by her heavenly mouth. He watched, mesmerized as Paige's cuffed hands renewed fondling her own clit. The wetness between her legs was unmistakable now. The tempo of her rubbing and stroking had gone up threefold.

Paige was moaning now, her body swaying back and forth as Steiner began to buck his hips forward, fucking her face like a second cunt. Steiner grasped the back of her head, holding her face tightly to his penis as he thrust violently forward. The slender blonde gurgled and made loud slurping sounds as her eyes bulged wide.

Steiner had his cock all the way inside her throat now, her nose thrust against his pubic hair as she tried to suck him without choking. Meanwhile the rapid finger-flicks and caressing between her legs reached a crescendo. Paige's moans rose to a new octave. Her body writhed and her pussy gushed. Steiner watched with satisfaction as her cuffed hands came away shining and sticky.

"You bitch! You actually came hard while my cock was down your throat!" Steiner growled, his cock unbearably rigid now. With a sudden POP he withdrew his cock from her sweet mouth. Paige sighed, strands of pre-cum dangling from her pretty lips all the way to the tops of her pale tits.

"You're starting to look messy, princess, but this is only the beginning!" Steiner growled. He lifted her up by the armpits and carried her into the kitchen, setting her sexy butt on the edge of the kitchen counter. He proceeded to spread her thighs wide, revealing her sweetly-smelling cunt. He pulled her hands up, his mouth sucking off her glistening juices from each of her elegant fingers.

"MMmmm. Your pussy juice tastes good, princess. But now my cock wants a taste!" he purred.

Knowing she was on the pill, Paige had no fear except at that cock's monstrous size as Steiner lined up his pussy-pounding tool between her legs and settled his hands around her waist.

"Are you ready to get fucked to death?" Steiner asked, his dark eyes intent.

The naked blonde hottie nodded. Paige bit her lip, and begged, "Please Master, fuck me with your hard, angry COCK." Her cuffed hands looped over Steiner's neck, holding onto him for dear life as his cock positioned itself between her pouting pussy lips. He felt his cock-head nudge between her petal-like labia and then he was in...plunging hard and deep.

Paige groaned, her body convulsing on his dick almost immediately. Steiner realized with shock that the girl had come on his dick in the first few moments of her penetration.

"Damn, you are one easy little fuck-slut, aren't you?" Steiner shouted, his mouth hungrily bursting against hers, his tongue exploring her moans cut off by the squelchy sound of their bodies connecting - his manhood plowing her tight, sweet depths.

"Ooooohhhh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me so hard, you bastard! Give it to me. UHH!" Paige groaned, her pointy nipples begging to be squeezed. Steiner complied, his mouth swooping down to suckle and gently bite each of them. Paige's moans deepened, her hips thrusting forward to meet each of his angry fucks.

This girl was the girl of his dreams, Steiner realized. She was into the whole dominance-submission paradigm, and not because he had kidnapped and trained her and awakened it within her. She already knew her own desires, and that was a rare thing.

Steiner mulled this over as his cock slammed into the slender blonde's pussy again and again and again. He wondered idly whether kidnapping her was even worth it. Steiner wondered whether he even needed sex slaves, when he had a smart, gorgeous, sexually honest girl like this at his side.

Paige's cuffed hands pressed harder against the back of his neck, urging his chin downward as her lips captured his. He sensed that she enjoyed the startled gasp he gave at her boldness. Her tongue took charge, exploring his mouth even as she pulled her mouth back a little to suck firmly on his bottom lip.

"MMmm. You taste good, Master," she said, her eyes sultry and seductive.

"Shut up and FUCK," Steiner growled, slapping her ass cheeks with mock severity. But the loud smacking sound they made hardened his dick even further, and he slammed his cock deeply into her one last time before encompassing her with his muscular arms.

Paige thought he was going to come right there, but she was obviously taken off guard when instead he lifted her off the counter. Lurching backwards with her pussy still soundly impaled on his cock, Steiner turned and collapsed backward onto the sturdy kitchen table.

"Ride me, princess. Let me see you impale your wet pussy on my nasty cock."

Paige bit her lip and nodded. Her pussy was on fire now, juices trickling between her thighs as she straddled him and began to pump her cunt up and down his rigid manhood.

"Just like that, bitch. Aaahhhhh your pussy is so tight," Steiner rumbled. He settled his hands on the girl's waist, watching her breasts bounce up and down with the force of each impalement. He watched with satisfaction each time her pussy slammed back downward on his shaft, uniting their bodies as one and combining their sexes in a conjoined mess of blonde pubic hair.

Finally the blonde giant couldn't hold back any longer. His fists clenched along the girl's sides. Paige's cuffed hands pushed frantically into Steiner's chest as his cock throbbed and pulsed inside of her. Then came the crashing orgasm, his seed shooting up into her wet, cock-hungry pussy. She screamed his name - her body convulsing on his cock as the third orgasm of the night washed over her.

Steiner's toes curled, his body arching up off the table as he continued to spurt shot after shot of sticky, scalding cum into his girlfriend's heat. At last, though, the final few spurts emptied Steiner's balls completely dry, and Paige flopped forward against his warm chest, her breasts still sticky from Steiner's pre-cum as they pressed against his body.

"MMmm...GOD...I have never been fucked like that and felt that much cum," Paige murmured, her tongue trailing a soft line of love against the side of Steiner's neck.

"Get used to it," Steiner replied, "because I love you," he said simply.

Her baby blue eyes grew wide and round for a bare second, but then her face just softened and she sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this. A few days ago those words would have scared me, but now..." She curled up against his chest, aware of the sticky cum leaking between her legs. "I love you too, Mark."

Breaking the seriousness of the moment, Steiner grinned. "I think my messy little princess needs a shower." He looked down meaningfully at the glistening cum smeared against both their bodies.

Paige gave him a simple smile, and Steiner decided that maybe that was all he would ever need in life from this night until eternity. Steiner the kidnapper with dark secrets began to die after tonight. Steiner the lover, the boyfriend, the protector, on the other hand - he was just being born.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the story. Send me ideas or comment on what should happen next...

P.S. I hope your dark fantasies come true.