After Dinner

Story Info
A very erotic dessert.
1.1k words
4
17.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over 18 years of age.

*

We have just enjoyed a delicious home cooked meal and are now snuggled on the couch enjoy a glass of wine together.

Our conversation during dinner was very suggestive and I casually and gently drape my hand across your upper thigh. I can feel you beginning to stir as I gently rub and stroke your thigh and my breathing begins to change, it turns me on so much, the way that I get to you.

Feeling sexy and seductive I decide to give you a treat, standing up, giving you a long, deep passionate kiss, I dim the lights and switch the music to some sexy jazz. You watch me curiously from the lounge as I begin to move and sway to the music, running my hands over my body suggestively. I lift my skirt so you get a peek at my knickers while I gyrate and sway to the music, as I bend over you begin to see a growing wet patch on my crotch and with a groan you need to re-adjust yourself so you are sitting more comfortably as your erection grows.

Dropping my skirt I turn to face you again and slowly remove my top, revealing bit by bit my sexy black lace bra, my nipples are erect with excitement and I spend some time enjoying the feeling of them against the lace of my bra. As my hands explore further down my body, I drop my skirt and stand, revealing to you, myself wearing only my bra and knickers. I slip one hand down the front of my knickers, feeling my own wetness and let out a groan. Your eyes are fixed on me as I remove my hand and bring my fingers to my own lips to taste my sweet nectar.

By now you have unzipped your pants and are stroking yourself as you watch me play for you. I reach out and grab your hand, pulling you up against me, and begin to strip you off as I dance provocatively around you. Rubbing my hard, lace covered nipples over your chest, back and ass, kissing and licking you in all those places I know drive you wild.

I kneel down behind you as I remove your undies and kissing my way down your back, stroking and kneading your buttocks, I bend you over, one hand reaches through between your legs to stroke and fondle your ball sac as the other spreads your ass cheeks while I gently blow on your little ass hole, watching it tighten and loosen in reaction. I cannot wait and bury my face in between your ass cheeks licking your hole for all I'm worth. Snaking my tongue down to your balls and licking, in big long strokes, all the way to the top of your crack, over and over. My other hand has now found your throbbing cock and is gently stroking you as my tongue assaults your ass. You can feel my lace covered breasts rubbing against the back of your thighs and finally, you can take it no more.

Standing up and quickly turning around you pull me to my feet, kissing me deeply then burying your face in my straining cleavage. You quickly find my nipples and suck and nip at them through the lace of my bra, the friction is driving me wild as I grasp at you hair with both my hands, holding you to me as tightly as I can. Your hands are exploring my legs and I feel you working steadily up the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs for you and you gasp as you feel my soaked underwear and drop to your knees, burying your face in the warm, fragrant wetness. Your tongue probes through the fabric as you lick and suck at my undies, your nose teasing my clit. I desperately want to feel your tongue on my wet cunt and try to pull my knickers away but you slap at my hands and push me back onto the lounge.

Dropping to your knees in front of me you lift my legs high over your shoulders, spreading them as wide as you can and spend a moment gazing at my wet spot and smelling the sweet scent of my arousal. Again you bury your face in my crotch, my hands are in your hair, your hands are holding my legs high and wide.

Finally I feel your tongue sneak past the edge of my knickers and sink into the soft flesh below, I cry out with pleasure and beg you for more. You rip my knickers off me with one action and your face is now buried in my hungry, wet cunt. I feel your tongue flat on my clit, then pointed and plunging inside me, then snaking it's way to my tight little ass hole, licking and probing and exploring. You lick me from ass to clit over and over with a broad flat tongue and I am soon screaming your name as I orgasm.

I feel you thrust two fingers inside my cunt, intensifying my orgasm and then you kneel up straighter, your two fingers now playing around my ass, pressing and releasing, looking for entry, as your cock dances at the opening to my cunt. I push against you, whimpering, I want you inside me so desperately.

With a forceful thrust both your fingers and cock enter me, deep and powerful, thrusting and withdrawing, thrusting and withdrawing, again and again, my body is gripped by one long orgasm as I feel so full of you and at your mercy. You watch my face with satisfaction, reveling in the pleasure you are giving me, until finally, you lose control and begin to pound into me, hard, deep and fast.

You hold my hips steady and thrust deeply over and over again, building the pressure, feeling my warm, tight wet cunt enveloping you, the delicious friction as I work my inner muscles to heighten your pleasure. Harder, deeper, faster you thrust into me, grunting with pleasure, I am begging you to cum inside me, to fill my cunt with your delicious cum, and this sends you over the edge as you lodge yourself deep inside me and I feel your cock pulsing as you shoot stream after stream of cum inside my grasping cunt.

We are both breathless, but you are not finished yet, pulling out of me you bend down and watch as your cum starts to dribble out of my still pulsating cunt, you catch our juices on your tongue, greedily licking and sucking until you have every last drop. Sliding up my body you share your delicious mouthful with me in a warm deep wet kiss as we enjoy the taste of ourselves together, and begin to come back to earth. I think this evening has only just begun...