After Dinner

Story Info
Sex in an alley with pearls and stilettos.
1k words
3.85
33.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd just finished dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant in Heidelberg and we'd decided to celebrate paying off our student loans. Dave was wearing a shirt and tie, I was wearing a little black dress and pearls. I'd even gone hog wild and worn my heels. The air was unexpectedly warm and we decided to go for a walk to clear the wine from our heads and enjoy the night. We meandered aimlessly through the old town, left here, right there, paying no attention to where we were going. We chatted and laughed, walking arm in arm, enjoying one another's company. After about 20 minutes, we decided to head back and realized that we had no idea where we were.

Dave, who is the sort of guy you can drop into a strange city and he'll know his way around, had a vague notion to head left. Then we turned right up an alley that looked like it should come out on the main road. The walls on either side were close and kind of damp seeming, no windows on either side. There was, of course, no trash, but it was kind of grimy and unused. The alley jogged to the left and ended. Dead. A few wooden shipping crates had been stored there, but otherwise it was just a strangely un-German waste of space.

"Well, Compass Dick," I said, "where are we?"

"These walls must be made of lead," Dave replied,"my powers are helpless."

"Maybe it's just those pants," I said, unzipping his fly, and leading him behind the crates.

"Mmmm," he murmured, "maybe."

Dave took my head in his hands and kissed me deeply. I returned his kiss enthusiastically while my hands slid his pants and underwear down. Dave made a low noise of happy surprise as I broke away from the kiss and slid down to my knees, taking his pants with me. He leaned back against the wall as I took the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked it to full erection.

Dave pulled the silver pin from my hair, allowing it to fall from its tight chignon into waves around my shoulders. Standing, I took off my light coat and turned around, pulling my hair to the side so he could unzip my dress. I turned to face him as I took the dress off. My eyes never leaving his face and a faint smile on my lips, I took off my stockings, underwear, shoes, and bra. I stood before him, naked but for my pearls. Dave hesitated just a moment and reached out for me. I loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt while he stepped out of his pants and shoes. "Socks," I said, when it seemed he might think it was okay to leave those on, and he took them off, too.

We embraced, our bodies warming where they touched and just slightly chilly everywhere else. We kissed long and hard, our hands racing over one another's body. I spread out my coat on the ground and lay on it, stuffing his clothes under my head as a pillow. He stretched out on top of me, his hard cock pressing against my pussy. I resisted the urge to guide him inside me immediately. We kissed more, warm and soft, and I ran my hands through his hair.

Dave reached behind my neck and brought the clasp of my pearls around to the front He unhooked it and took them off. Rolling to lie beside me, he ran the cold, soft pearls all over my body, letting them snake around. It tickled just enough to be exciting and I began to wriggle. Slowly, slowly he ran them down and through my pubic hair. He dropped one end of the strand and ran the pearls up my pussy, just splitting the lips with the string of beads. I raised my hips and spread my legs in response. He took the pearls and pushed them deep into my pussy, very slowly. The very idea of it drove me wild, and I raised my hips higher to receive them. He got the whole strand in and then pulled it out, slowly pulling it over my clit. He dangled the pearls before my mouth and I sucked them inside. He pulled them out again, and I sucked off my juices as they went. I was absolutely shuddering with need and he was loving it.

Dave picked up one of my ridiculously high heeled shoes and wiped the spiked heel on my coat. I could see what he was about to do and opened my legs wide. With the ball of the shoe pressing deliciously against my mound, he slid the heel into my pussy. In and out but a few times and I came with a cry. As soon as the spasms subsided, I pulled him on top of me, grabbing his ass to pull him in hard. Even though Dave's cock is nice and long, I just couldn't get it deep enough to suit me. I rolled my legs back over my head, resting my toes on the wall behind me. He got up on his knees, entering me at an angle. I could practically feel his cock in my throat, it was so deep, and I moaned with pleasure.

That deep penetration was heaven, but I can only handle it for so long. We rolled over and I straddled him, riding his cock with abandon, clutching my breasts. When my thighs began to burn with fatigue, I craned my neck down, lifting a nipple so that I can just flick it with my tongue. That never fails to push Dave close to the edge and he grabbed me, pulling me close, thrusts coming so hard and fast that I didn't have to move at all, just clench my pussy muscles and ride the ride. His orgasm exploded inside me in shuddering waves. When he collapsed back, I rolled off of him. While he watched, I rubbed my clit until I came one final time. We rested for a while, letting the chill of the pavement cool us as it came up through my coat, and got dressed.

We went back down the alley and continued on down the street. "We should turn right here," Dave said. As we turned we saw the car. We went home and slept like the dead.