After Dinner...

Story Info
You enjoy your first time together.
1.4k words
3.9
9.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I have been out on a few dates, each one fantastic. We felt chemistry between us from the beginning. We laughed a lot and had great converations. We felt the attraction building on each date, smiled at each other a lot and found little ways to touch each other during the dates: innocent touches, but touches that always lit my skin on fire. We stopped ourselves at the end of each of those first few dates with just a good-night kiss ... long, sweet, wet, deep kisses. By our fourth date, neither of us can take it any longer.

I make dinner for us at my house, and we barely get through a little of the dessert before we are all over each other. Our bodies press hard against each other, mouths open and exploring, hands exploring each other too, wanting to touch everywhere, see what every part of each other's bodies feels like. We pull each other closer, as close as we can. Finally you picked me up in your arms, still kissing me, and walk us to the bedroom. You stop at the foot of the bed and throw me down on it, on my back - I lose my breath from the sheer excitement of it. It's so damn hot to know that what I really want to happen is finally about to happen for the first time.

You fall down on top of me, kissing me more, our hands now undressing each other. Off comes my dress, then my bra, and then your mouth is all over me, sliding from my mouth down my neck, each side of my neck, then the nape of my neck, torturously taking your time to slide your mouth down to where I really want it, to my breasts. Kissing the side of my breast first, then your mouth open on the bottom part of it, and then finally your tongue finds my nipple, flicks it, then closes in on it hard, sucking and biting just my nipple, then hungrily taking more of me in your mouth. I am whimpering and breathing so hard. Then your hands move down and slide off my panties, and before you even take your mouth away from my breast you have a finger inside of me. I am so wet, your finger slides in so easily, so you slide in a second finger, and then a third, start while you trail kisses down my stomach, until finally your mouth is on me down there. It's exhilerating. I couldn't move even if I wanted to; I lie there, arms flung up over my head, eyes closed, legs spread, knees slightly bent, as you lick my pussy, suck my clit, tease it with your tongue, suck on it more, then pull your hand away and replace your fingers with your tongue. You slide your tongue inside of me. Amazing. Then you put both hands on either side of my hips and fling me over onto my stomach, jerk my hips up, and pull them back in the air, all so quick; before I know what you are doing you have your mouth on my pussy again, only this time from behind. I just lay my head on the bed and stay that way, with my ass in the air, while you lick my pussy and suck my clit in this position.

Finally you grab my hips again and flip me back over onto my back. You stand at the foot of the bed, looking at me, looking so good and naked, your dick so hard, right at eye level with me. I reach out, put my hand on it, close my hand around it - - so soft on the outside but so hard at the same time - - and move my hand, slowly, up and down, gently squeezing. Then I move my head toward it, hand at the base, and taste it with my tongue. Just taste it at first - - a little bit of salty drops of pre-cum on the tip of the plush head. I turn my head sideways and run my tongue all the way down one side of your cock, move to the other side, close my mouth over and gently suck while I run my tongue back up the other side. Finally I take the head of your cock in my mouth, close my lips around it, and suck, letting my tongue swirl all around it inside my mouth. I keep doing this while I take more and more of your cock in my mouth, until finally all of it is in, filling my mouth until the head of your cock pushes against the back of my throat. We're both moaning. I bob my head and keep sucking while I move my mouth up and down the shaft of your cock. I want to cum just listening to you moan while I do this, looking up and seeing your head thrown back, watching you enjoy it, feeling your hands on my head, running your fingers through my hair, then looking me right in the eyes, staring at each other while I keep sucking.

You tell me I have to stop, or you are going to cum, too early, you don't want to cum yet that way. You lift me up, so that we're both standing, kissing each other, bodies pressed together. Then we fall back on the bed together; you nudge my thighs wider apart, and I feel your cock against me, sliding back and forth across my wet slit, getting coated in my juices. Then you push into me, first one push, then another, trying to get all the way inside me, stretching me open, until you're all the way in. It feels so good. You hold still for a moment, my pussy just twitching and contracting around your cock while I try to get my breathing under control. Then you start moving, in and out, slowly at first, establishing a rhythm. Then faster, our bodies creating so much heat. Then you lift my leg, pull my knee up, and swing that leg in front of you and around you, so that I am half still on my back but half turned on the side, with that one leg in the air as you hold it diagonally, lean against it, and then start thrusting back inside of me again. It feels different, so arousing too, and your body rubs against my clit each time you push inside of me. I feel like I'm going to cum, and next thing I know I have a huge orgasm. I am flushed, satisfied, but still so aroused, and you are not finished with me yet.

You flip me all the way over onto my stomach and lie down on top of me, the entire front of your body lined up against the back of mine, holding yourself up on your arms a little, and you get back into a slow rhythm, as you softly kiss the back of my neck. Sweet, soft, and slow, this part is; you kiss my shoulder, lift a hand and caress the soft skin on my back, brush my hair from my cheek as I look back over my shoulder at you, and kiss me. Then you pause, and tell me to lift up onto my knees, and you pull my hips back towards you as you kneel behind me. You reach a hand around me and place your fingers on my clit ... then you start really fucking me, hard, harder, rougher, faster. I moan uncontrollably, and start to get so close to orgasm again. I help you out with your hand, both our fingers rubbing my wet clit as you fuck me from behind, your balls slapping against my pussy with each thrust. With your dick pounding so deep into me and our fingers rubbing my clit, my orgasm builds, and I tell you I'm about to cum again. That does you in, and thrusting fast and deep you spill your seed inside of me, yelling out as you cum: it sounds and feels so amazing that it pushes me over the edge and I cum too, yelling out with you.

We just collapse on the bed afterward. You stay inside me a little longer, before finally pulling out. We lie there in bed, all tangled up together, panting, wet, and sated.