After Dinner - A Short Story

Story Info
A submissive provides an after dinner treat...
1.4k words
4.33
18.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers

She had prepared a delicious meal just for him, Caprese salad, linguini with clams and tiramisu. They had eaten in candlelight, and now they were sitting in the small living room of her house sipping a crisp white wine. Shirley fidgeted a bit, her fingertip twirling a strand of hair as she waited for him to say something, to take command of the evening. Jack smiled at her, his eyes slowly moving over her body, causing her to shiver with anticipation.

As she finished her glass of wine, Jack spoke, "Strip for me Shirley, I want you naked!"

Without hesitation, she stood and moved to the center of the small room. Her fingers went to the buttons of the white blouse that she wore, unfastening each one as his eyes remained fixed upon her. She pulled the blouse open, revealing the sheer flesh colored bra that showed off her deep cleavage and prominent nipples. Then she took it completely off and tossed it aside.

She unbuttoned her black skirt and slid down the side zipper, wiggling slightly as she slid it down past the curve of her hips and let it fall to the floor at her feet. Her panties matched the bra and she had worn a garter belt and sheer stockings that she knew he liked so much. Shirley turned slightly as she kicked aside the skirt and then just stood still letting him enjoy the view.

Reaching back, she unhooked the bra and then slowly and teasingly, she let the straps slip from her shoulders, holding the bra in front of herself for a moment before letting it fall away and exposing her full mature breasts to his eyes. Tantalizingly she brought her fingertip to her lips, wet it and then traced it around one already taut nipple.

She bent and took off her black pumps, her big breasts swaying as she moved. Putting the shoes aside, she turned again, this time letting him see her round bottom, still encased in the silky material. She unhooked the garter belt from one stocking and moved to the arm of the chair where he was seated and slowly rolled it down her leg, pulling it off and dropping it in his lap. She repeated with the other stocking, and then quickly moved away.

She removed the garter belt and then stood in front of him, naked except for the sheer material of her panties, her dark pubic hair visible beneath. Her fingertips slid into the waistband and then she slowly, teasingly slid them down, letting them fall to the floor at her feet before kicking them aside. She stood motionless, naked and wanting, wondering what he had in mind.

His eyes moved slowly up and down her lush body, a smile on his lips and then he said, "Turn around Shirley, and don't move!"

She did as she was told, standing completely still, listening, and anticipating. She heard him rise and heard the rustle of material. She felt him as he moved close and then felt the soft material of the blindfold as he drew it over her eyes and tied it tight. She tingled with excitement as the room went completely dark.

She heard him move away, and then sensed him in front of her, the sound of a wooden chair being placed on the hardwood floor. He moved around her, taking her hands and placing them on the chair, bending her forward, her big breasts hanging down, her ass tilted upward. He looped something around her wrists, one of her stockings and tied it to the top of the chair back.

He moved, slowly, deliberately, past her, a fingertip tracing down her spine, causing a shiver of excitement to course through her body. And then he was behind her, his foot pressing against the side of hers, pushing her legs wider apart.

Shirley's body was flushed with anticipation, her cunt sopping already. The room was quiet; she could hear her own breathing. Her mind was racing, what did Jack have in store for her?

She flashed back to that night they had first met. She had been on her deck taking nude photos of herself to share with an online friend. Jack had seen the flash and had come to investigate and had ended up in her bedroom fucking her. Slowly over the past weeks she had gotten to know him better, and he had found her submissive side, taking full advantage for his pleasure, and in turn hers.

She sensed that he had moved away. She held still, listening, wondering. She heard the zipper of his backpack, heard noises that only could be him looking for something, or things within.

Soon he was close to her again, she could sense his presence, smell his scent. She felt a sharp pinch as some type of clamp was placed on one nipple. She flinched slightly, her breath catching, but tried to remain still for him. There was the jingle of a chain and then another sharp pinch on her other nipple.

And then he was gone again, moving away, standing quietly, perhaps watching her, she wasn't sure. She heard the familiar "Ka-chick" of a shutter and knew he was taking a photo, showing her in this vulnerable position. She felt motion as he moved around her, the shutter releasing over and over, no doubt recording her most intimate places.

And then the room was quiet once again. Shirley moved her head, wanting to see, but knowing she could not. She could only wait for him to act.

His footsteps on the hardwood moved closer and then his strong hand came down on her bottom, once, twice, then three times, no doubt reddening her round white ass. She moaned softly as he spanked her, first her right side, then the left.

She was totally aroused, she could almost feel her juices seeping from her and trickling down her inner thigh. Her bottom quivered from his slaps, her breasts jiggling causing the clamps to tug even tighter.

The sound of his zipper broke the quiet, and then his hands were on her hips as he thrust himself hard into her cunt, his cunt! Shirley let out a loud groan as his cock pushed deep, his hands pulling her back to meet his assault. He pumped her hard and fast, his cock like a piston in her. And then, as quickly as he had entered her, he withdrew.

His strong hands now tilted her bottom, she felt the thick head of his cock press against her anus and then push inward causing her to cry out in pleasure and pain. He took her ass as he had her cunt, hard and deep, thrusting his thick cock into the tightness. She loved the feel of him in her ass, in her most intimate of places.

One hand moved up her back, up to her neck, to the tie of blindfold, undoing it, freeing her eyes. He pushed forward, his cock deep in her bowels and held there as his hand found the stocking and he loosed her restraint.

And then he pulled out and moved away. Shirley held the chair for a moment, not sure what was happening. She turned her head and saw him take his place in the chair, his trousers open and his engorged cock sticking out proudly.

She knew what she had to do. She straightened, turned and moved to him. She knelt between is legs and took him in her mouth. Her head bobbed, lips sliding down his thick hard shaft. She felt his hand grip her hair, guiding her rhythm as she sucked him. She tasted herself on him and felt the ooze of his precum. The fingers of her one hand moved between her legs and she touched herself. She was so near the edge that a few flicks of her fingertip on that sensitive nub of flesh pushed her over. She moaned around his cock and felt his fingers grip harder and then heard his growl of pleasure as ropes of his cum shot into the back of her throat.

Her lips tightened on his flesh as spurt after spurt of his wonderful cum pumped into her willing mouth. She held him there, until his hand left her hair and his cock slowly softened as she suckled him. She smiled inwardly, knowing the night was still young.

CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers