After Dinner Comes Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia complied. He knelt down between her, dipped his finger inside her, felt her muscles tighten. He pulled it out and lifted it to her face, running it under her nose. She sniffed and smiled. He slid the finger inside her mouth and she suckled it hungrily. He slipped his hands under her arse and raised her. His cock knocked at the entrance to her pussy. She sighed. He slid in a little way. She moaned. He pulled out.

She whispered, "No, don't. Stay there."

He slid back inside. He pushed in a little way and then further again. When he touched the end of her wet tunnel, he began to move in and out of her. She reached out with her hands to him but he wouldn't let her touch him. He filled her and himself with everything they both had. Suddenly she threw her legs around his back, dropping herself down onto the mattress, her hips rising to the call of their mutual lust.

He felt her tighten around him. He felt enormous, as though he would bust her in half. He wanted to kiss her but when he bent his head to her, she turned her head away. He realized she wanted to see what Bella and Jon were up to. They were both watching Amelia and Ben, stroking themselves languidly in the afterglow of their orgasms. He could see Bella's blood- and excitement-engorged bud and he felt a filip of sheer ecstasy shudder through him. He was on top of the world and completely in control of the situation -- until Amelia began to orgasm. Her moans became cries and he felt the waves of her pleasure engulf him. Watching Bella caress herself, watching as she put her juicy finger in her mouth, feeling Amelia buck beneath him sent over the crest of his own orgasm. He soared high and hard and free fell directly onto the soft wet body beneath him.

When he stopped panting and the roaring sound in his ears had subsided, he realized that Jon and Bella were standing over both him and Amelia. Embarrassment began to seep into him. Jon was staring at him as if he wanted to say something. Bella knelt beside Amelia. Amelia reached up to Bella's breasts, taking one in her hand and kneading it. Bella was looking into her eyes; she bent down and began to kiss Amelia, long slow kisses on her mouth that looked a lot like she'd been there before.

Amelia's hand continued to stroke Bella's breast, pulling at her nipple and making it hard and jut out. She ran her other hand up her own body until it rested on her breast and she plucked at her nipple as if she was playing a violin.

Bella moved so that she was directly over Amelia and lowered her body so that the two women were pressed together. Amelia's hands began to play with Bella's hair, messing it up as they kissed. Ben could see their tongues entwining and moving apart. He saw their saliva mixing up together. A movement at his side; he saw Jon lubing his cock. He looked over at Ben and smiled a little self-consciously. He handed the tube to his friend and looked at the girls, watching them as they began to work themselves into a mini frenzy.

Ben suddenly pulled Bella off his girlfriend so that she was positioned on her hands and knees above Amelia. Amelia's hands were still grabbing for her female lover but Ben slapped her hands down. She mewed in protest but did not pursue her lustful desires. She pouted instead and watched as Jon knelt between Bella's legs and with a lack of politeness rammed his glistening cock into her pussy. She was slammed forward but remained upright on her hands and knees, her breasts dangling over Amelia's mouth. She tried to lower herself closer to Amelia but Jon pulled her back up and began to pound into her, hands on her hips ensuring she couldn't slip away from him.

Amelia looked over at Ben. Her pout opened a little and the tip of her pink tongue appeared. He hesitated. She smiled and her tongue flicked out further, pulsing and wet. He threw the tube of lube away and climbed onto the mattress, crawling over to her. He knelt above her and in front of Bella. She too smiled although he wasn't sure if she was smiling at him or at what was being done to her. He lowered himself onto Amelia's mouth and his cock was immediately sucked in. Her warm wet tongue lapping at him, she brought her hands up to position him better for her needs. She held him just far enough above her head that she didn't gag on his hardness.

He wanted them to come at the same time. Could they? In front of their friends?

"Cum with me, Mel," he whispered. "Let's do it together."

She nodded and closed her eyes again, subsumed by the passion engulfing her. When she began to moan louder and then to call out, her physical passion unable to contain itself, he let himself go and poured himself into her mouth. Through the sound of his excitement, he heard other noises and realized later that Jon and Bella had come too. Like a domino effect, Amelia's orgasm had set the others in motion.

A short while later the four friends lay tangled up together, bed sheets and naked bodies still damp from their exertions. Jon had lit a cigarette and they were passing it between each other, as they sipped champagne. They uttered little but gently stroked the skin of whomever was closest to them.

"I know this is going to sound clichéd," Ben said into the dreamy atmosphere, "but I love you guys."

They all laughed.

"That's almost as clichéd as smoking after sex! So you're not angry that we kept you out of the loop and made plans behind your back?" asked Bella.

"I should be I guess, but to be honest you can make as many plans as you want -- as long as they involve lots and lots of sex!"

12