After Dinner Debauchery

Story Info
You get a treat after dinner you won't forget.
2.3k words
4.06
22.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very quiet dinner and uneventful day, I begin to clear the table wondering why you were so quiet. Normally, you would have been chatting about your day, telling me about all the little details; but tonight you ate in silence. After clearing the table and washing it down, I return to the kitchen to put things away. I think of all the things I might have done and wonder if maybe you just had a hard day. My mind races through all the things that might have happened as I begin to wash the dishes.

I hear you enter the kitchen and my heart begins to race just from your presence. I stop what I am doing and turn to you to see if there is something I can do. You tell me to continue to wash the dishes. I turn back to the dishes, feeling your gaze on my naked body, and I am instantly wet. As I feel your hand on my shoulder and your heat against my back, I try to keep my mind focused on the task at hand. You whisper in my ear telling me not to stop what I am doing, no matter what, or I will be punished and my body jumps into overdrive.

As your hands explore my body, I lean over the sink, washing the dishes, feeling your touch as the soap glides across the glass in my hand. Your hands spread my ass cheeks and I gasp and a moan issues from my already open mouth. I am getting lost in your caresses still trying to remember the task before me. I continue to wash as I feel your hand slide between my cheeks. You run your fingers along my crack over my ass and down and around, sliding them across the wetness you find there.

“You are so very excited aren’t you slave” you utter lowly and right against my ear.

“Yes Master” I exclaim in an unsteady voice.

“Taste how excited you are slave” you say as you bring your fingers to my lips.

I lick and suck your fingers cleaning my juices from them, while still trying to concentrate on the dishes. I am trembling and can feel the smile playing along your lips as you continue to explore my body. You grasp my nipples hard, pulling them away from me, and I moan loudly almost forgetting what I am suppose to be doing. I feel your hard cock against my ass as you lean into me and my wetness begins to seep out and I can feel it running down my legs.

I begin to shake as I pick up a dinner plate, the sponge in my hands and the slick warm soapy water exciting me as I scrub. You spread my legs, slapping my ass hard, and a muffled cry escapes me as the force of the blow presses me hard into the sink. You slap it again and again and I grasp the sponge in my hand tightly, trying not to lose my focus. As you caress my reddened flesh, I feel the heat spread through me slowly until I am on fire.

“Please Master, I need to cum, please let me cum” I stutter still washing, trying so very hard to keep focus on the task.

“No, you are not ready yet” you say and my body just shakes “continue your chore slave”.

I pick up the next plate and begin to scrub as you part my ass cheeks and push your hard cock against my ass. I groan loudly as you push it against me as you once again grasp my hardened nipples and twist them. You push it slowly against my ass and I feel as you begin to enter me before pulling it out. I quiver with need and want to thrust against you to fill me, but I just pick up the next dish and continue my washing. You kiss my neck softly as you twist and pull my swollen nubs, sending shivers through me as you press against my ass slowly, letting it once again open before pulling it out again.

You let your hands trail across my body, to my hips, before slapping my ass hard and leaning into me. You press your cock against me again and I feel as though I will explode, if you do not fill me soon. Just then you bite down on my neck as you thrust into me. You thrust into me hard pushing me against the sink and almost lifting off the floor as my hands sink into the soapy water.

“Where is my cock?” you say loudly as you thrust it deep and I almost scream.

“In my ass Master” I cry out as I tremble needing release.

“Again” you say and I begin to chant.

“In my ass Master, in my ass. In my ass” I say as I drop a dish as I am so close to release.

I pick it back up and continue to wash it thankful it wasn’t broken as you slam into me harder and harder.

“Please Master, please I need to cum, please” I begin to beg as my juices flow down my legs.

“What are you?” you say as you thrust faster and faster.

“Your slave” I utter through pants and moans.

“What will you do for me?” you say against my ear, still pushing your cock deep into my ass.

“Anything Master” I cry out, so on the verge of orgasm I can barely control myself.

“Cum for me my little slave” you say and I am rocked by the power of the orgasm that rolls through me.

I tremble and shake writhing as I feel you cum deep in my ass and I am rocked by another and another until you are supporting me, my hands still holding the sponge and gripping the dishes tightly. You just stand there holding me as I shake, your cock still deep inside my ass, until slowly I can feel it as it begins to shrink until it slips out.

You tell me to hurry up and finish the dishes and to come to you when I am through. I finish them quickly, even rewashing a few that were neglected before kneeling beside your chair. My body is still trembling as you reach over and slap my ass hard and smile at me. You lead me to the playroom and chain me to the floor, an evil grin playing across your face and I have no idea what is to come.

I hear moaning and screaming from the other room and know you must be playing with Des. I listen quietly getting more excited by the minute for what may come. The screaming stops and in you walk with Des following behind you crawling as you lead her by her collar.

You chain her beside me and fasten restraints about her wrists and ankles. Then you come to me and do the same, your touch like electricity sending shivers through me. You then restrain us in on all fours our heads together and tell us to kiss. I glide my tongue into her mouth and begin to kiss her as she kisses me. Our lips locked as our tongues caress each other.

We seem lost in the moment until the flogger comes down upon her and she gasps moaning into my kiss driving her tongue deeply into my mouth. I wait hearing you tell us to keep kissing and not to stop. Suddenly I feel the leather as it connects with my flesh and I shake and thrust myself into the kiss. Our tongues caress as our mouths seek out each other as You flog us both.

The loud snap of the flogger sends us both into shivers and our kisses become more and more intense as each blow rains down on us our heat being transferred through our lips and tongues until we are moaning into each other. You stop flogging and run a hand between her legs making her shake and quiver against my mouth and thrust her tongue deeper into me. You slap her ass hard and her cry is muffled by my mouth as it covers hers.

You then reposition us moving us around so that my mouth is at her clit and chain her nipples to the floor so she cannot rise. Her ass is high in the air before me and her shoulders are down as you tell me to taste her. I begin to slide my tongue across her swollen lips, already so wet its seeping out and down her legs. She moans loudly as my tongue finds her clit and flicks it gently.

I begin to get lost in her scent and taste when the paddle comes across my ass hard and thrusts me forward into her. My face is buried in her taste as I moan against her clit making her cry out. I work my tongue along her clit circling it slowly as her body rocks back into me pulling the chains attached to her nipple making her moan loudly. You slap my ass again with the paddle and I moan into her as I thrust my tongue deep inside her wiggling it slowly. She bucks and trembles against me as she begins to beg .

You simply say no with a commanding tone and she quiets. Her body trembles as I work my tongue along her lips and clit before I feel you spread my legs widely. I gasp and moan as you part my legs and I feel a draft across my wet swollen lips. You slap my pussy hard and I cry out into her and she moans loudly.

“What little sluts you are aren’t you?” you say and we both say yes master in unison.

You laugh as you slap her ass hard and I feel her juices flow even more than they have. I lap at her, slowly thrusting my tongue in and out of her, my face buried in her. I feel your hands against my hips and I lap at her feverishly as I feel your hard cock tease my clit. I lean into her as I feel my juices flowing freely against your hard cock.

You slide it up and down across my slit and my body jerks and shakes. You thrust it into me and I moan against her as she moans and shivers so close to orgasm. You grasp her and pull her into my face as you slap her ass hard. I am buried in her my tongue wiggling deep inside her as I feel her spasms from your touch.

“Fuck her with your tongue lacey” you say and she moans loudly.

“You want that don’t you des?“ you utter and she begins to beg.

You are slamming your cock inside me and with each thrust I am thrusting my tongue into her. You continue to slap her ass and I can feel each slap from inside her.

“Cum for me my sluts” you say and her body rocks back into me as she screams.

She bucks against me and I suck her clit as my own orgasm rocks through me and my whole body shakes as you still thrust your hard cock inside me. You stop and slide it out still hard and reposition us once again.

Both of us are glowing with a sheen of perspiration and trembling as you remove her from the floor and position her on the bench. She is bent over it and fastened to it tightly making her immobile. You then position me sitting up with my legs spread on the other side of the bench so my wet swollen pussy is in her face and tie me there. You tie my hands above my head and fasten my legs spread against the bench.

You smile as you tell her to taste me. I look directly at you as she begins to move her tongue along my slit and I moan loudly. You begin to thrust into her and she moans against my clit and I almost cum my body shakes and writhes and I begin to beg.

“Not yet” you say as you thrust your cock into her and smile at me.

You reach up and pull my nipples while her tongue glides in and out of me. I can feel her body thrust forward into me every time you slam it into her and her tongue slides deeper and deeper .

“That’s it des” you say lowly as her tongue finds my clit and flicks it.

“Look at me” you say and look deeply into my eyes “Look at me and cum for me” and we both cum hard her body sucking mine and you thrusting your cock into her.

She screams as her body jerks and bucks against you and you pull your cock out of her and cum across us both. Your hot cum shooting across both of our bodies drives the orgasm deeply and we both just shake and shutter as it runs down our bodies. You glide your cock up and down pumping it until its all done then smile at your handiwork. You untie us both and tell us to lick each other clean and just sit back and watch as our tongues glide across each other licking up every little bit of you.

When we are finished we crawl to you, both licking and cleaning your cock. You kiss us both gently and tenderly before sending us to the shower together and tell us to return to you. We shower washing each other under the warm water then drying each other off before returning to you. You are laying on the bed and call us both up to you kissing us both. We each snuggle against you still trembling laying our heads against your chest, her on one side, me on the other and fall asleep in your arms as you hold us tightly.