After Dinner Drinks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly coughing with pee in my lungs, I crawled back behind my beloved Diana and resumed pistoning the zucchini. Her purple ass soon became a blur of contractions and implosions as the green dildo fucked her hiney. In and out.

"oooooohhh, faster, goddamnit! Faster..."

And I picked up the pace. Her fingers found her clit and started frigging away. I swatted them aside and began caressing her profoundly aroused button myself. Her breathing picked up to a heaving sound, hairy cunt and ass over my face, my hand beginning to grow tired of the repetitive back and forth motion, but I was determined to bring her forth. She started bucking and moaning, the sounds coming from her throat, her lungs. She lunged into the vegetable as her climax ripped through her intestines. I don't know where it came from, it was long and left her gasping for air.

"Uggggghh," she murmured, "I've only begun, my holes are burning for you Carla, mmmmmm."

Her heaving didn't stop, but changed slightly as she once again shit out the vegetable with an extraordinary push. It popped audibly and on the end was a clump of beaded brown delicious frosting. Before I could grab it to taste, she sat down square upon my face, her bruised but softened ass tissue kissing my lips. I Frenched that dark loose hole, soothing the beating it had taken. I tasted her love, there were streaks the zucchini had brought out, little balls of her shit caught in the hair and the folds. I tongued them all, gathering them like pearls.

Her ass raised slightly above my chin, beyond reach of my tongue and I sensed her muscles tightening to push. As the sphincter spread out, a wonderful small tear-drop shaped morsel was jettisoned, sliding slowly, then snipped off by her ring. It fell onto my top lip and I curled it into my mouth. I passed it around my tongue, tasting for sweet, salty, bitter, and sour. It had all four, it was hard, a perfectly formed truffle. The texture was waxy, firm, and begged for chewing, which I did. Girl shit tasted so sublime.

I no sooner swallowed my new love's gift than a new tip emerged from her asshole hanging over my mouth. This one came slowly and was longer, about three inches. It slid out of her and clung to her dark curls, just hanging. I tongued the turd and brought it forth, letting it rest on my upper lip, like a fudge mustache.

"You're getting all the meat," Diana cried, "I want some, now!"

I knew I had something in me, probably a lot, I didn't recall when the last time I dumped was. She swung out from under me, her shit affixed below my nose, and forceably positioned my genitals on her mouth, me sitting up. Her marvelous tongue found its way up my puss, testing each flap and fold. My cunt was wet and most likely would become wetter as our heated exchange kept building.

"No, sweetie, not your cunt, your ass, I want your brown stinker!," she moaned, and repositioned me forward so her access was insured. Her tongue shot up around my anus, glistening her saliva on every crease of the opening. It went in without any ceremony and felt unworldly. That stiff tongue in my ass, searching for who knows what... the sensations became indescribable. My rectum heaved with her rhythm and I started to gyrate my pelvis on her jaw, my ass entangled with her mouth.

My gut cramped slightly and I felt the feeling I get when I sit on the toilet, waiting for something to emerge. My intestines pushed a small mass through my opening and a similar three inch truffle wormed out.

"Oh, Carla, I've been waiting all night, I hope you have a lot more."

I kept gyrating, her shit still on my lip.

"Stop, love," she said, and she got out from under me.

She turned to face me, both our legs now folded beneath our bodies. Each of us had a turd pasted to our upper lips. We instinctively came together to kiss, the shit touching. We removed the turds and kissed deeply, fondling our rewards.

(End of Part 1)

12