After Dinner Entertainment

Story Info
Dinner and a show.
873 words
4.11
27.4k
8
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,558 Followers

"What a day!" I thought to myself. Out of town business meetings with a couple of customers. No lunch, but at least I got one sale out of it. That would rack up to a nice commission anyway.

Back at my hotel room, I had a nice shower after submitting the order with the office and then working out a bit.

"Man, I starving!" I thought to myself after realizing I missed lunch.

I found a nice local family style food restaurant nearby. Delicious home roasted beef, rare with all the trimmings and a nice Barolo to go with.

Also at this restaurant I notice a couple sitting at a table not too far away.

He was an Asian about mid forties, but it was always tough to guess the age of most Asians. He seemed to be in pretty good shape. His dark suit fit him well.

She was very attractive Caucasian with shoulder length blond curly hair. Her make-up was not too heavy, just enough to accentuate her facial features: big eyes, high cheek bones, cute nose and full lips..

Her breasts were full under her black filmy translucent blouse. Even in the subdued lighting, I could see her black camisole underneath.

The table cloth was long enough to hide what she was wearing below. It also hid whatever activities was going on underneath.

I could see his left hand reaching over to her under the table. Her right arm crossed under his left and into his lap. I assumed from the up/down motion of the table cloth that she was jerking him off.

Of course they temporarily stopped their activities when the waitress came by, but restarted immediately after she left none the wiser.

The side show was a definite distraction from dinner, but I managed to finish it. Fortunately, there was an intermission in the show when their dinners arrived.

After such a grand meal I needed to walk it of a bit, so I paid my bill and left a very good tip. As I got up to leave, neither of the couple stopped their groping. In fact, I could swear she gave me a sly wink and a smile as I walked by.

The walk helped settle my food and I headed back to the hotel I was staying at. It was still early so I headed to the bar.

Normally I would take a seat at the bar, but for some reason, maybe since I wanted to watch the large screen TV, I grabbed a pedestal table and stool beside it. I ordered a Cardhu near and water back.

I enjoyed my first sip when I noticed my dinner companions enter and sit at the bar front of me. I could see now that she wore a black pleated skirt which fell just below mid-thigh. Her shoes were black strappy sandals with a 4-inch stiletto heel. There was a dark red line running up the back of her leg indicating she was wearing stockings.

She ordered a glass of wine while he would enjoy his snifter of VSOP.

She sat to his left. He stood with his right foot on her stool foot rail. Although I'm sure they recognized me, they did not acknowledge my presence. In fact, they ignored everyone in the bar based on the actions that followed.

He placed his left hand behind get neck and pulled her lips to his. A battle of the tongues ensued with neither side losing. She turned towards him more as he kept his knee between hers.

His hand slipped to her breast. I noted she was no longer wearing a camisole, just her bra. It was a Demi cup. He played with her nipples with his thumb. She closed her eyes as she calmly tried to sip her wine.

They kissed again. His hands dropped to her knees. With slow but deliberate massaging motion, he pushed her hem upwards. I watched as the colour of her nylons transitioned from a sheer black to opaque. A garter clip appeared as his hands continued northward. There was bare skin between her skirt hem and her stocking tops.

His right hand continued its ascent. Her skirt was almost around her hips. I watched the muscle in his hand twitch. He was using his thumb to finger her cunt.

She bit her lower lip. Her eyes closed. Her body tensed as her lips formed an "O" but made no sound. She held her breath. She grabbed a hold of the bar as her body spasmed... Once... Twice... Three times!

Finally, she exhaled and was almost panting for air. Her body no longer ridged.

He leaned towards her ear and then kissed her on her cheek. She managed to stand up and carefully walked to the washrooms.

I watched as she returned. She walked straight towards me. She dropped something in my lap and squeezed my groin. She kissed me on the lips, smiled and walked back to her date. He gulped his drink and they left.

I picked up the item she left me. It was a pair of black laced panties. The crotch area was still wet from her cum. From her panties fell a key, Room 1609.

grgy56
grgy56
1,558 Followers