After Dinner Mints

Story Info
One of my fantasies about after dinner.
1.1k words
3.4
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are returning from dinner. You set your purse down and I take off my shoes. You turn your head, and something about you catches my eye. Smiling, your beautiful eyes all a glow, you ask me why I'm staring at you? I just smile back and move closer to encircle you in my arms, the warmth of your body, as always excites me. I whisper in your ear, and you kiss my neck as my lips gently brush your neck. You tilt your head back (which you know I love) and I begin to nibble at your neck. Your hands run up my shirt, and just the feel of your smooth hands on body makes me shiver.

Your breath quickens, as I nibble at your neck and shoulders, and soon we start kissing. As you know I love to kiss, your tongue probes in and out of my mouth, and the taste of your moist lips excites me. My hands work up and down your back, and our kissing intensity increases. I feel you remove your shoes. I pull away from you, your eyes are burning with desire and I move down your body, never taking my eyes off yours. I reach your waist and begin to nibble on your belly. Your hands run over my head, and you start to breath even quicker.

My hands massage now massage your legs, and I can feel your body shiver. Your hands leave my head and though I am busy licking your body I can feel you remove your shirt. You startle as I begin to pull your skirt off. Your hands return to my head, and as I help you out of your skirt, my hands caress your legs. Kissing you from your ankle on up, I move my hands over your legs as I work my lips closer to yours.

You feel the warmth of my tongue as I lick you inner thigh, just along the edge of your panties. My right hand is pressed firmly against your hip, and my left is massaging your other leg. You spread your legs just a bit and I work my tongue around the edge of your panties. I can feel the heat radiating off your body and once again you begin to gasp for air. Wrapping my fingers around the edges of your panties, I gently pull them off. I glance up into your eyes, and you nod. The feel of my tongue along your already wet lips, makes you shiver, and I begin to lick with glee.

After only moments your hands fall to your sides, using the wall as leverage. I slowly stand up, kissing you all the way up, and I let a finger slide inside your warmth. You run your nails along my back. softly breathing over your breasts, you kiss my head, and your passion builds. As I stand, you start to unbutton my pants, your hands working frantically at my crotch. Kissing you in between I remove my shirt. I am in a near frenzy on your neck and lips. As my pants fall to the floor I can feel your hands on my shaft. You start to squirm, and shake and I can feel you move your legs. I reach down, cupping your buttocks, and as I lift, I slide inside your warmth.

You wrap your legs and arms around me as I begin to thrust, pinning you to the wall. Keeping this position is hard, but the pleasure I am giving you worth it. Our kissing is hard and intense, and I can feel your juices start to flow. Knowing that keeping this position is rough, you whisper you want me to take you now. Caught in the heat of passion I swing us both down onto the floor. You let out a moan, as gravity takes hold, and I thrust hard into your warmth. You spread your legs, and my hands are all over your body. Your hands cup my butt, inviting me deeper and deeper inside of you. You tell me to you want me, repeating my name over and over, as my thrusts increase in speed and force. You know I'm close and you tell me to cum.

I can feel your muscles tighten as I let myself loose inside your body. Screaming your name, I explode in a furry of thrusts, all the while your scream my name. My body begins to relax, but you know this is only the beginning.

After laying on you for only a minute or two, you know that I am ready for more. We stand up together and your eyes stare into mine as you back up to the bedroom. Laying back, leaving your knees bent, your legs are hanging off th end of the bed.

You sigh, as you feel my fingers and tongue probe inside your warmth. Your wetness oozes over my face, but it only moves to excite me all the more. You begin to spasm, and shake as I bring you closer and closer to climax. Your hands press down on my head, forcing my tongue deeper inside of you. I lick, suck, and slurp at your wetness, and I spread your legs to open more of yourself to me. Soon your screaming and wave after wave of passion you explode your juices all over my face. Having you cum on me builds up my desire for you, and as your body is calming down I move up, and begin to softly caress your beautiful body.

Your breathing is slowing, and your juices are cooling, but I still have desire for you. I kiss you and you savor the taste, sucking and licking at my lips. My hands rest on your body and slowly as we kiss, I roll you over onto your tummy. Hard again, I pull your thighs back a bit, and you burry your head in a pillow for support. I slide inside you, and you let out a moan. Though we're both sore, you now ache for me to take you yet again. You lift up your but, making it easy for me to slide in. Your still wet, from your orgasm, so I slide in you with all the more ease. My hands are firmly holding on to your hips as I begin to thrust inside you. Harder, faster, and harder, you beg me to fuck you again. We both are screaming for more and with each thrust my force inside you increases. Soon I slow, and you know I am just teasing you. Telling me how hard you want it, I begging to thrust inside of you again.

In a moment of utter excitement and passion, I let loose inside you, and we both fall to the bed. Mmmmm, we both sigh, and I see you smile, as you know it's only a matter of time, before I take you again.