After Dinner Plans

Story Info
Pushing boundaries with help of a new friend.
5.5k words
4.3
14k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia woke up with a start. She could hear cars passing the house and children playing off in the distance as she opened her eyes. The house was filled with the faint scent of oregano. She wondered what time it could be and tried to rouse herself from the awkward position she woke up in. With the one leg stretched over the back of the chair now completely numb, she gracefully tried to roll forward to sit up and ended up falling to the floor.

"Looks like sleeping beauty has awoken, full of grace and composure, as usual," Michael snickered from the doorway. He leaned against the door frame watching Mia casually pick herself up as if she didn't just clumsily tumble off the couch. His eyes were jovial and his expression soft. He approached her as she tried to shake off the last few moments and gently stroked her hair. Mia rested her head against his chest and exhaled heavily, feeling content.

Michael's hand ran down her back, carefully stroking her bare skin. He outlined each lash mark, circled each bruise, studying them and admiring her strength. Mia shuddered at the reminder of her submission. Her brain flooded with the scenes of that day. Michael had been on a streak lately, pushing her to her limits. Although not the hardest players, Mia took everything Michael would hit her with, quite literally. The marks that adorned her body were a symbol of their love, their trust in each other.

"My love, perhaps I had too heavy of a hand today. I hope this will not interfere with tonight's plans," Michael quietly stated. His voice unwavering although he questioned his performance.

Mia reached up and grabbed at his scruffy chin. She kissed him slowly, only opening her mouth to him when his tongue became insistent. Her imagination ran wild at the thought of what adventures the night held. Her body was his to use as he wanted, and she wanted nothing more than to let Michael do whatever he wanted to her. Her skin burned at the touch of his lips, a yearning for the pain and to please him. It was all that mattered to her in the time they spent together.

"Come help me finish dinner. That will give us about an hour to finish getting ready." And with that Michael headed back to the kitchen. Mia followed close behind, yawning quietly. She sat at the island, her head resting on her open palm, and watched Michael stirring the pot on the stove.

"Don't try my patience, Mia. Come cut up the vegetables," he said as he pointed to a few grocery bags on the counter. She flashed to this morning when she got three extra lashings for being a brat. She could feel the whip biting into her flesh and shuddered from the memory. His mind followed there with her. The whip heavy in his hand and electric as it cut through the air and landed expertly on her skin.

"Nevermind, go run the bath and I'll meet you there soon."

"Thank you, baby, for making dinner. I'm sure our guest will love it."

And with that, Mia strolled out of the room, swaying her hips seductively knowing he would be watching. He finished preparing their meal and listened for the water to turn on upstairs. He knew she was nervous about tonight and that was why she was acting out, but she wouldn't get away with it for long. Michael rushed to the bathroom knowing they had limited time before their guest would be over and the fun would really begin.

"You got in without me." Michael scolded from the doorway. Mia jumped at the intrusion and smiled coyly.

"And what are you going to do about it?"

Michael contemplated silently. He removed his clothing, letting them just fall to a pile on the floor. He kneeled next to the tub and brushed Mia's hair from her face. Grabbed the shampoo from the shelf and he lathered it between his palms. Michael gently massaged it into her scalp as she closed her eyes and instinctively tilted her head back. He rubbed slowly, starting at her crown, working down her scalp, behind her ears, down her short locks.

Mia was lost in his touch. She loved being cared for, especially like this. They didn't always act like this, life and real world responsibilities often got in the way. These small mundane things meant the world to her and Michael knew it. His fingertips brushed her shoulders and down her arms. The shampoo rinsed from his hands in the water and he moved them down her body. He stroked her stomach and the tops of her thighs as she tried to remain still in the tub. Michael's fingers were relentless, stroking her thighs, her stomach, her arms, her back, but always avoiding where she really wanted to be touched. With no warning his fingers crawled around her throat and he nudged her up to a standing position. Mia looked down at his cock standing alert. She silently reached out for it and he swatted her hand away.

"Perhaps if you had waited..." he motioned to his erection, "but now you have to finish so I can get in. Alone."

He reached forward, pulled the drain on the tub, and turned on the cold faucet. The freezing water rained down on Mia who jumped back in surprise. The cool temperature felt so wonderful against her back but was almost too much to bear to even finish washing her hair. He stood and watched her struggle, as she tried to pretend the cold water didn't bother her. He grabbed her towel and held it open for her, embracing her with the soft, downy material. Michael picked her up and seated her on the counter. He reached for the comb and started detangling her hair.

"I love you, baby. These are my favorite days, but when Steven comes over, I don't expect you to submit to me. When you're ready to continue tonight, I want you to stand at the table, palms up, head down, and present yourself to me."

"I know, I almost wish we had the rest of the night to ourselves. I wish I never had to leave this place."

"I'm not going to let you off that easy! Steven and I have been planning this for weeks! And you're going to love EVERY second of it."

"I'm sure," Mia responded as she rolled her eyes playfully. "I can only imagine what your fucked up mind thought up for tonight."

"Such language pet! Tsk tsk, I should wash your mouth out with soap."

"I'm sorry sir, it just slipped out!"

"I'll let it go, just this one time. Finish getting ready and set the table. I'll be down soon."

Michael raised both of Mia's hands to his lips and graciously kissed them. That signaled the power was reset, she no longer had to submit to him and he no longer expected it of her. They started this ritual to seamlessly transition their roles. Already fully trusting each other, there was no need for any further conversation.

Mia hopped around the kitchen setting the table. She danced around in her tight jeans and t-shirt, barefoot as always. Michael poured a glass of wine as the doorbell rang. He exited the room to let Steven in and lead him to the kitchen.

Mia reached out her hand to Steven, being the first time they've met. They locked eyes and sized each other up. Steven was nearly the complete opposite of Michael, scruffy and scrawny, arms covered in colorful tattoos. His presence was a little timid but he looked kind and his eyes shined like that of an old soul. He was surprised by how casual Mia was, unsure of what to expect. Her stature was small and petite with curves in just the right places.

"What do you want to drink?" Michael asked from the fridge, as he held up a beer.

"Yeah, sure. That's great." Steven responded, his voice sounded a little nervous. Sensing this, Mia grabbed the beer and opened it, passing it to their guest. Her hand lingered on his for just a moment too long, and she smiled at him.

"She really has a way with guests," Michael thought to himself.

"Come. Sit. Lets eat!" Michael exclaimed as he sat at the head of the table. The overhead lights swayed in the breeze of the open window. The night was cool and crisp, the kind of weather that demands full attention, that all windows are open to enjoy its beauty. They all chatted and got to know each other, the chirping of insects softly outside. They dined and spoke for hours, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

As the meal wrapped up, Mia stared at the contrast of the bright blue dinner plates against the wood table. It was a solid table, designed much like a six foot butcher block. How fitting a description for tonight's festivities. She glanced over at Michael who was laughing heartily and finishing his meal.

She wondered what he was thinking about, if he was as nervous as she was now. He looked delicious sitting at the table and she yearned to be in his arms, surrounded by his intoxicating lust. Dark clean hair, piercing honey eyes, and arms that look strong enough to rival a python's grip. He noticed her looking at him and furrowed his brow. His smile cut right through her. She imagined how someone could be so caring, so full of love, and yet so sinister at the same time. Her back ached with the memory of the morning and her heart sang with the thought of him washing her hair.

After dinner, Mia cleared the table as Michael washed it, leaving our guest to ready for the rest of the night. Small talk was over and it was time to begin. Mia's stomach was doing somersaults and she tried to steady herself, glancing over to Steven.

"Now for the fun part! I just want to make sure you understand the rules. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with and we would stop anything if needed."

Mia approached him and sat in the chair next to him.

"Seriously, if you want to stop just let Michael know. We don't invite people over often, so this is almost as new to us as it is to you."

She leaned in closer.

"Even though I am not sure exactly what is going to happen tonight, Michael has my consent, as do you. No matter what I may say or how I may act in the moment, I want you to always remember that."

With that, Mia kissed Steven on the lips and walked back around the table. Michael had resumed his spot at the head of the table and was admiring the way his love commanded the room. There was something so special about her that he couldn't place his finger on, but he envied the way she always knew what to say to make someone more comfortable.

Mia glanced at Steven and Michael one last time, smiled and assumed her position. She stood with her legs spread, palms open upon the table, and bowed her head. She trusted Michael with all her soul and any amount of nerves were now gone.

Michael came up quickly behind Mia and ran his hands up and down her body roughly. The pressure of his fingers on her skin made her head spin.

"My body is his. My will is his." She thought to herself.

He pushed up her shirt and nibbled on her neck all the while Mia kept her head bowed, never breaking contact with the table. He instructed her to undress and put her hair up in a bun. This was always her least favorite part. At least if he undressed her, she was submitting. Having to undress herself, in a fully lit room, was embarrassing. He raised her chin and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Do not break eye contact until you are fully undressed."

Mia started stoically into his eyes, refusing to let him have that part of her, refusing to be embarrassed.

"Just focus on him, pretend there is no one else here," She repeated in her mind.

As she began to lift up her shirt, Michael moved around the table and stood behind Steven.

"Sneaky bastard!"

But yet she never spoke, never broke eye contact with him and tossed her shirt aside exposing her naked chest. Mia unbuttoned her jeans revealing a very demure white cotton thong. She knew how much Michael would love that, always a fan of subtlety. Mia slowly pushed down her skinny jeans, one leg at a time, bending only to remove them from gathering at her ankles.

Mia turned around and hooked her thumbs into the thong, bending at the waist and removing the white garment, taking care to slip it seductively down past her full cheeks. She retrieved the hair band from the table and expertly spun her hair and secured it in a bun. She stood there, completely exposed in the kitchen. She fully trusted Michael, but maybe not herself.

Michael helped Mia up onto the table and laid her on her stomach. He gently turned her head to the side so she could watch what they were doing. Mia could feel Steven's eyes burning into her skin as he saw the bruises and welts down her body. Bearing these wounds to him felt more intimate than standing before him naked.

They both put on gloves and started chatting mindlessly, as if there wasn't a naked woman, striped with suffering, laying on the table in front of them. Steven became preparing, taking out various tools and setting them up on the kitchen counter. Mia couldn't quite see what he had in his bag, but felt a wave of trepidation wash over her body.

He picked up a small sponge and started dragging it along her back. He was cautious around the welts and took his time cleaning the entire area. The solution burned slightly but it was really the coldness that was so shocking to her. Michael continued to talk to Steven, ignoring Mia completely. Mia's mind wandered, wondering why he was ignoring her.

"What did I do? What was he upset with me about? Why isn't he touching me?" She thought to herself as her mind spiralled.

Without any warning, a needle pierced Mia's skin. It finally came together for her, Steven was a piercer. This was something she and Michael spoke about at length, but he wasn't sure it was something he wanted to do. He knew he would have to invite someone else to perform this safely and he wasn't sure he wanted to share her. Steven was a good friend of his for many years. After a few drinks, he proposed this arrangement to him and Steven was intrigued. They planned this for weeks and Michael couldn't wait to surprise Mia.

The needles were tiny and Mia felt no more than a pinprick, but the surprise set her skin ablaze. Three more were placed, forming a ladder, as Mia tried not to move. Her mind starting drifting from the pain as Michael grabbed her head between his strong hands.

"I want you to stay present tonight, do not wander. Stay here, with us, and enjoy this. I know this is something you've always wanted and I know you can handle every moment of it. And don't worry, you'll be able to watch soon enough, my dear."

Five more needles were inserted, unceremoniously, just missing the broken skin already on Mia's back. Each needle was placed with precision. If she moved at all she could feel the biting and pinching of exactly where they were placed. If Mia remained perfectly still she could almost forget their existence.

She could see the needles as he placed them on the table. Each one was carefully unwrapped. Steven held up the next needle. It looked to be about an inch long with a blue plastic cap on the back.

"Each needle comes in it's own sterilized package and is only used once." Steve explained as he pinched another gathering of skin. "These are only a 23 gauge. They're small, but still sting."

Mia felt the need pinch the skin as Steven's gloves held it firmly. The feeling of being pierced repeatedly was like nothing she had ever felt before. He carefully ran his finger down the line of needles, sending a spark down Mia's spine.

"It's important that if they stay in for any amount of time, to make sure there's just enough skin to hold the needle in place without pulling out but not too deep to cause any permanent damage."

The rubber of the gloves pulled on the taut skin. Michael studied Mia's face very carefully, enjoying every furrow of her brow or twitch of her lips. He admired how the skin on her back pulled up around the needles and were surrounded by gorgeous bruises. He reached out to gently poke at one of the needles, unsure of how she would react.

Steven began to remove them, slowly, one at a time. Mia winced and grimaced as they were removed, more painful now than the initial piercing. He didn't bother trying to contain the blood as each was pulled from her porcelain skin. Some only left a droplet at the openings while others dripped blood down her sides to the table as if a knife has been used in place of a tiny needle. Michael smiled as the blood pooled at the table. He traced his gloved finger along the small holes in her back. Steven began to carefully clean the area and cover it.

Mia had entered a trancelike state, enjoying the attention and rush of endorphins, when there was a clear energy shift in the room. Michael yanked Mia up by her hair and she saw the sadist glowing like fire in his eyes.

"I told you to stay present. I can fix that, but I wish you would have just listened."

"Please. Those eyes were brimming with evil thoughts." Mia thought to herself. "He could not be happier that he can push this further and be more involved."

Michael roughly pulled Mia off the table and grabbed some rope. She knew exactly what that meant and was not happy. He looped the scratchy rope around her waist and made 3 knots on the long end. He meticulously placed each knot over her clit and between her sensitive lips, carefully separating them until they sat exactly where he wanted them. He looped it back up through her ass cheeks and tied it to the waist rope.

"This will keep you here where I want you." He stated as he tapped each of the knots sending a bolt a pain up her spine. He then bound her wrists to the front of that same waist rope, so any movement would pull directly on the knots. He picked her up and placed her back on table, laying her back as our Steven watched on in awe. Michael reached forward and pulled her breasts up by her nipples, adjusting her arms around the outsides of them, forcing them up, presenting them to the room.

"How does that work? What happens when she moves?" Steven asked in wonder.

"Go ahead! Try it out!"

Steven reached forward as I tried to squirm away from his touch. Michael pushed my shoulders down to the table as a warning to stay still. Steven removed his gloves and traced his fingers over the rope, feeling the texture, only able to imagine what that must feel like up against such tender skin. He gently lifted her hands and watched the rope pull tighter, dragging the knots up over her clit. Mia moaned and grimaced, uncomfortable with this stranger's hands on her. He glanced up at Michael before touching any further and he nodded back. Steven tapped on each of the knots, pushed them deeper into her wetness. He could smell her arousal and felt his own cock twitch over the barbarity of it.

Again the cleaning process was started. This time Steven took extra care around Mia's breasts, every inch of her skin rubbed with the cold solution. Her arms were also cleaned, her stomach, her thighs. Michael watched on, studying her every movement. After donning a new pair of gloves, Steven began to rub and massage the tops of Mia's thighs. She started to get nervous, unsure of what the plan was, but those knots in the rope occupied all of her attention. Every movement, even the slightest change of breath, pulled the knots as they scratched her most sensitive area.

Michael couldn't even believe what was happening. He could see the pain in her face competing with the pleasure. The crotch rope was so uncomfortable, but turned her on so much. The constant pressure, unrelenting as she tried to stay completely still. She would occasionally let out a tiny sound, almost silently, which turned him on in a way no one has ever done before. He wished to be more involved in the scene, but he would have to get his lust under control first.

Next to Mia's head was a new tray. She could see all of the needles laid out, various colors this time indicating different sizes and multiple clamps. He gathered up a small square of skin on her thigh and smiled. His eyes were ablaze with a new fire. It looked like Steven just found out what it felt like to be in control and he was intoxicated by it.

12