After Dinner Ride

Story Info
You treat her to an after dinner drive.
1.4k words
4.08
16.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jkay12
Jkay12
4 Followers

One night after a dinner out you tell me that we are going to take a drive. I give you a negative look and you say to me, "it is not your choice." I am impressed by your assertiveness and I feel myself get turned on. At the next traffic light I lean over to you and say in your ear, "I want you". You have no response and when the light turns green you just drive. We continue for a while and suddenly you pull into a secluded church parking lot. You get out of the truck and order me to do the same. I start to say something and you tell me to, "shut up and just stand there." Your tone is stern and I decide to listen. You take off your jacket and forgetting your instructions, I start to ask, "what are we going to do?" You grab my hair and you pull my head backwards. You look very stern and you tell me. "can't you shut the fuck up? I just want to you to listen and do exactly what I say. No more questions, no more comments. I know you want me and I know how you want it, so just shut up and do what I say!" I am breathing hard and I can feel myself getting wet. You are so strong and your toughness is amazing.

As you let my hair go you lightly kiss me on the lips and your free hand grabs my breast. Your grip is firm and my nipples respond to your touch. You pull back and start to take off your belt. As you stand with your belt in your hand you tell me to take off my clothes. I look around at the openness of the parking lot and hesitate. My modesty overwhelms me and I am frozen with fear. You quickly react and I feel the sharp smack of your belt on my thigh and it hurts. I realize the reality of my situation and I slowly start to do what you say. I first kick off my sandals. I then slowly raise my tank top over my head and I am totally grateful that I wore a fancy bra. Then I remove my pants to reveal I have no underwear and you are pleased when you see my completely hairless cunt. My bra fastens in the front and when I unhook it my breasts spring out. When the air hits my nipples they get very hard.

You are watching quietly and I am feeling very uncomfortable. I love the feeling of you enjoying my nakedness but I am also very aware of how vulnerable I am. I unconsciously start to cover myself with my arms and you quietly ask me, "were you given permission to cover your breasts?" I tell you, "no," and I know that I have to be punished for that. You tell me to turn around and lean my stomach against the front of the truck. I do this and you lean over me as your hands rub my ass cheeks. You whisper in my ear, "this will hurt so hold on." I am scared and even before the pain I start to tear. I hate the pain but I need to give into it. I trust you and I know that I need to learn not to think for myself when you are in charge. You pull yourself back and I can hear the belt as it sails through air. The pain as it strikes my skin is intense. You continue to strike me, maybe two maybe twenty hits. I have no idea. The pain all melts into one moment and even against my best efforts to hold back I found myself crying and screaming out in pain. Finally the pain stops and you are over me again. You are rubbing my welts and I can tell you are examining your handy work. My skin is very pale and the redness of your welts are a stark contrast to my whiteness. As you rub my ass I can feel your cock against my thigh. You are hard as a rock.

You lean back again and tell me to stand up. I do so and when I turn around you are unbuttoning your jeans. Your pants hit the ground and you tell me to suck you. I get on my knees and the ground is cold and rough and I know I am going to skin my knees. I take your penis in my mouth and I wrap my hand around the base. With my free hand I grab your balls and I squeeze them just enough. My lips are squeezing your cock hard and I am taking as much of you as I can in my mouth. Your cock is hitting the back of my throat and I relax the muscles and let you slide down deeper. I am holding back the gags as I take you in and tears are streaming down my face. I know you are close to orgasm and I squeeze harder and suck faster. You start to moan and when you cum you explode into my mouth. I swallow your cum and I look up, waiting for you. You like the way I look up at you, my act of submission is getting you almost hard again.

You place your hand under my chin and you lightly stand me up. You kiss me hard and your hand moves to my cunt. You move your fingers in and out and I am soaking wet. You start to finger my clit and it is pure ecstasy. You hear my breathing change and you know I am about to climax. You push me back and tell me to lean against the truck. You tell me to raise my leg and finger my own clit so that you can watch me cum. I do this, and although I feel a little exposed, I am overwhelmed by the excitement of you watching me. I start to finger myself and I am so close to orgasm that I have to slow down so that it lasts at least a few minutes. You are watching me and you are rubbing your cock, which is hard again. I am so close and you resist telling me to finish, wanting to watch me a little longer. I am so aroused as you watch me and i give you that look, imploring you with my eyes to let me cum. You amuse yourself a little bit more, making me wait. But you know i can't hold on much longer and you tell me to cum. I respond quickly and I masturbate myself to an intense orgasm that feels wonderful.

I am still shaking and I lean against the truck barely able to stand, just waiting for your next move. You watch me for a second, waiting for me to calm down and then you grab my arm, turn me around and throw me against the truck. You immediately slam your cock into my cunt and start to fuck me hard. You are fucking me so deep that I can feel the head hit the top of my vagina. It hurts and the pain is great. Right as I am about to cum again you pull out. I gasp as I feel you leave me and moans accidentally escape me. You lean over me and ask me, "beg me to fuck you in the ass." I whisper, "please fuck me in the ass," and you grab my hair and yell, "beg harder!" I want you inside me so badly that I am screaming as loud as I can, "fuck me in the ass! Please, please my ass, my ass!" When I can barely stand it you slam into my ass and I scream out in intense pain and pleasure. You continue to fuck me and I am screaming. My ass feels so tight and my pleasure of feeling you there is extremely exciting to you and we are both beginning to orgasm once again. As I climax I am almost crying with release. You love owning my ass like this and you start to cum with a force. I can feel the pulses of orgasm inside me as you pump cum in my ass. You stay there for a moment, wanting me to take all your cum and you just hold me. I feel so safe in your arms and all I want to do is lie there against the truck and not let the moment end, but you tell me get dressed and I do so. As we get in the truck and we ride off I think to myself... you are so cool.

Jkay12
Jkay12
4 Followers