After Dinner Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Our second visit.
4k words
33.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through the week Marsha and I suffered from the worst anticipation. We just couldn't wait to see our new neighbors again. After the encounter last weekend we were both very horny. We fucked at least once a day for the entire week. It was better than before we were married. We talked about our fantasies, and what we hoped things would turn out when we met up with Mark and Dianne again.

When Friday finally rolled around we waited for the call. Sure enough it came at around 7:30. Dianne called to invite us over for dinner and "conversation" on Saturday evening. We gladly accepted and spent the rest of the evening naked in the living room.

Marsha started by giving me the most fantastic blow job I have ever had. She was flicking her tongue all over the tip of my cock. Then slowly she took it all the way in. On the way out of her mouth, she used her hand to stroke me and she moved her thumb in a circular motion over the "Sweet spot" just below the head. When she started to go faster I reached down and pushed her head all the way down. When she tried to come up for air I held her head on both sides and forced her head up and down on my cock. She felt the tension building as I rolled my head back. She took me deeper now and I couldn't hold back. I started to cum in her mouth. It was such a large load that it shot out the sides of her mouth and splattered all over my legs. She swallowed what she could, and licked up the rest. My head was spinning now and I had a difficult time keeping my head up.

Marsha just climbed up on the chair and lowered her pussy down over my mouth. I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go. I sucked on her clit, and shoved my tongue in her pussy. She was so wet that the juices were running down my cheeks. She tasted so good and it drove me wild. I managed to get three fingers into her while sucking on her clit. She then reached down, pulled my hair and forced my face right into her. She started grinding her hips and sloshing her really wet pussy all over my face. This went on for a few minutes and she started to tremble. Just as her orgasm started, I managed to push my finger into her ass. This set her off on one of the longest orgasms I think she has ever had.

She slipped down beside me and we both just kind of flopped back. I was rock hard again and she spit in her hand and reached down. She gripped the shaft of my cock and started stroking slowly. All I wanted now was to fuck her. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. The whole time she managed to keep her hand on my cock. I dropped her on the edge of the bed and rolled her over on her stomach. I pushed her legs apart with my knees and exposed her dripping wet pussy. I knelt a bit and pushed the head of my cock part of the way in. She reached back and slapped my ass, trying to get me to push all the way. I reached down and grabbed her by the elbows pulling them back a bit. This gave me the control I needed. I shoved my cock in as hard as I could. Then slowly backed out. Again I slammed my cock into her, and I started to quicken the pace.

She tried to struggle free but I held on. I kept slamming her pussy with all my might. My balls were slapping against her clit.

"Oh Shit!" She screamed.

The orgasm she had must have been incredible as she managed to lift her entire body off the bed, hanging on with my cock deep inside of her, and by the elbows which I was still holding. I kept fucking her in mid air as hard as I could. When she finally collapsed I released her elbows and she dropped to the bed. I then put both hands on her ass and spread it apart so I could see my cock slowly moving in and out of her really wet pussy. I felt the cum starting to build and I pulled my cock out of her. She rolled over and grabbed my cock and stroked it with both hands. I couldn't hold back any longer. I laid her back on the bed, and pushed my cock into her as deep as I could.

"Oh yeah!, Oh Yeah!" Was all I seemed to be able to say.

I came deep inside her, and it was an enormous load of cum. When I finally finished I dropped on the bed and rolled on my side. She reached down and lightly stroked my cock.

"That was fantastic!" she whispered.

"I love fucking you like that." I whispered back.

"I think we should take it easy now. We don't want to use up all of our energy before tomorrow."

"Yeah, I agree." She said.

We both showered separately and went to bed early.

The next day we tried to do our usual weekend things. But the anticipation for both of us was too much. We really didn't get very much done.

"I wonder what is in store for us tonight?" Marsha said to me.

I don't know, but last weekend was really something." I replied.

When the time came, we picked out a good bottle of wine and headed over to the neighbors.

I was dressed in Khaki's and a light shirt, and Marsha had chosen a pair of tight jeans, and a red blouse.

Dianne answered the door wearing a bath robe. She looked as if she had just come out of the shower.

"Come on in." She said. "Mark is just getting changed and I need to dry my hair. Make yourselves comfortable and we will be in shortly."

Marsha and I went into the living room. They had rearranged a few things since last weekend. There seemed to be a little more room than before. I turned on the TV and tuned into a local news station. If anything it was just to provide a little background noise.

Mark came in. He was wearing a long sleeve button shirt and jeans.

"Can I get you something to drink?" He asked both of us.

Marsha asked for red wine, and I told him I would have a beer.

He passed out the drinks and sat on the couch next to Marsha. We chatted about a few things we saw on the news while waiting for Dianne to finish getting ready.

When she came into the room she was wearing a pair of plain off white slacks and a low cut blouse. When she turned you could see her breasts through the material. Again I felt that twitch in my crotch when I got my first look. I guess my jaw was dropped a bit, because Marsha had a smirk on her face.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." Dianne said to all of us. "It's just a light meal, nothing fancy."

We moved to the dining area and sat at the table. Marsha and I sat across from each other. She was next to Dianne, and Mark sat next to me. We started with the salad which was a mix of greens. Some of which I didn't recognize. The main course was grilled cod with small potatoes and asparagus. I am not too fond of asparagus so I slid mine aside. During dinner several glasses of wine were consumed by all. We were feeling pretty good and the conversation seemed to be getting louder. Mark told a few jokes which were not too bad. Dianne spoke of a situation she ran into at work. I mentioned that I had run into something similar when I was working, and I thought she had handled it quite well.

Mark suggested we move back to the living room to relax and chat for a bit. We talked about allot of things and of course had more wine.

Dianne excused herself for a moment and left the room. Marsha and I were sitting together on the couch and Mark was across from us. There was allot of space between us.

Dianne returned wearing a see through teddy and carrying a large case. Without a word she walked over to Marsha and asked her to stand up.

"Now hold still, this will only take a moment" She told her.

Dianne then began to undress Marsha and Mark and I had our eyes glued to the both of them the whole time. She undid Marsha's Blouse and let it drop to the floor. Marsha had a black lacey bra underneath. Dianne undid Marsha's jeans and slowly pulled them down to her ankles. I was surprised that she was not wearing anything else underneath.

Dianne was now on her knees in front of Marsha. Marsha stepped out of her jeans and stood closer and turned slightly to give both Mark and I a better view. Dianne reached up and pushed two fingers into Marsha's pussy. Slowly rubbing her clit in a back and forth motion. Marsha closed her eyes and reached down to push Dianne's fingers in further.

"She is really wet tonight." Dianne said to us.

"I am not surprised. We have been anticipating this all week." I replied with a smirk.

"Well! Then let's just see where we can take this!" Dianne said while looking up at Marsha.

Dianne then stood and put her hands on Marsha's shoulders, lightly pushing her to the floor. She then placed a pillow under Marsha's head and ran her fingers through her pussy some more. Marsha moaned quietly and spread her legs to give Dianne better access. She leaned over and buried her face into Marsha's pussy and reached up with her left hand and pulled Marsha's bra up over her tits. She then pinched and rolled Marsha's left nipple between her fingers. She gasped and arched her back just a bit.

By this time Mark and I were totally glued to the scene in front of us. My cock was so hard it hurt from being trapped in my pants. I started stroking it through the material getting it even harder than before. I saw Mark doing the same thing through the corner of my eye.

Now Marsha was moving her hips rapidly up and down against Dianne's face. I could tell Marsha was going to cum soon and it was going to be a good one. Dianne pressed her face in further and reached down and started rubbing her own clit rapidly.

The scene was too much for me at this point. I stood and dropped my pants to the floor. My cock was so hard you could hang a coat on it. I removed my shirt and sat down. I spit on my hand and started stroking my cock while watching the scene unfold in front of me. Mark stood and did the same.

Dianne was watching us in the corner of her eye. She waived me over to her and pointed to her ass. I knelt behind her and slowly pushed my rock hard cock into her pussy. She was really wet and I could feel the juices running down my balls. I started pounding her really hard and she was pushing back to meet me. I looked up and Mark was really jerking his cock at this point. I was almost ready to cum when Dianne pulled away. She then waived Mark over and I sat down and started stroking my cock again. I had a bit of pre-cum and Dianne's juices on my cock so it made the stroking much easier and very pleasant.

Mark was pounding Dianne harder than I was and she never took her mouth off of Marsha's pussy the whole time. At this point I think Marsha had cum at least twice.

I could tell that Mark was going to come soon and I was waiting for it when Dianne pulled away from him as well. Mark stood and came back over to the couch beside me. He too started stoking his cock and watching the scene in front of him.

Dianne let go of Marsha's pussy and reached over for her case. She opened it and pulled out what looked like a double headed dildo. She inserted one end into Marsha' pussy and the other into hers. They then rocked back and forth fucking each other. I thought I was going to cum right there. I stopped stroking my cock to cool down a bit. The ladies then both rolled over and got up on their hands and knees. They were pushing against each other and forcing the whole dildo into their very wet pussies.

Mark stood and walked over to Dianne and pushed his cock into her mouth. The rocking motion forced her mouth down on his cock while the dildo was coming out of her pussy.

Marsha looked at me, and winked. I got up and dropped to my knees in front of her. Now we had the same action going on the other end. This was something that could only have been seen in a movie before tonight. As my cock moved in and out of Marsha's mouth I tried to get a better view of the dildo action going on between the women. I couldn't see much, and I really didn't care at the moment. I was starting to cum when Marsha popped my cock out of her mouth. It seemed at this point neither of the women wanted the guys to cum yet. About the same time Dianne let go of Mark's cock. Mark stood and moved around the couch and sat beside me. Both of us were stroking our cocks and watching the scene in front of us. Finally the ladies dropped to the floor and just lay there.

Mark and I were still sitting there stroking away waiting to see what they were going to do next.

Dianne sat up and reached out for Marsha's hand.

"We'll be right back." She said.

They both got up and left the room. At that point Mark and I basically stopped stroking and watched the doorway to see when they were coming back. After a few moments Mark stood and walked to the door to see if they were visible. He then turned back and walked toward the couch.

"Not sure what they are up to." He said. As he turned to sit he reached out and laced his hand on my cock. It felt weird at first, and I wasn't sure what to do. Marsha had told me he might try, and I wasn't sure how to handle it. He started stoking me up and down slowly at first. When it became apparent that I was not going to stop him he started going a little faster. He leaned over and spit on my cock and stroked the full length of my shaft. It felt so good, and I closed my eyes and leaned back. It actually felt no different than having Marsha do it. It felt good, and I was really enjoying it. I felt Mark move a bit and then his other hand was on my cock as well.

"Well, isn't this interesting!" Dianne said.

I didn't hear her come in to the room and I was a bit startled. Mark let go of my cock and sat on the couch.

"You don't have to stop because we came back in." She said.

And with that Mark reached over and started stroking me again. Marsha couldn't stop staring at us. I was starting to feel a bit self conscious about it all. Dianne turned and left the room. Mark was stroking me quite fast and I felt as if I might just cum if he didn't stop soon. Marsha came over and knelt in front of me. She started licking the tip of my cock while mark was jerking me off.

When Dianne returned she brought what looked like a stool, but with a large dildo strapped to it in the middle. She placed it on the floor and came over to join us on the couch. Marsha moved away and Mark moved down to the floor. He kept stroking my cock while Dianne started giving him a blow job. It was quite an interesting scene. Marsha went over to the stool and straddled it. She started moving forward and backwards. This made the dildo move up and down. I couldn't believe it. I had heard of something like that before but I had never seen one. She moved forward and the dildo came all the way out of her pussy, and then moved backward really quick forcing the dildo into her very forcefully. She kept going faster and faster ramming the dildo into herself.

While I was watching this Mark leaned over and took my cock into his mouth. She started sucking and licking the shaft working all the way to the top and back down again. I couldn't move. Mark was giving me a blow job while Dianne was giving him one, and Marsha was riding the "Monkey Machine" as fast as she could.

Dianne stood up and went over to the machine and sat down on it pressing her body against Marsha's back. She reached around and started to play with her tits while she took control of the motion of the machine.

"Oh FUCK! I'm cumming!" Screamed Marsha. "Oh god! Oh my god!"

And she just shuddered and shook while Dianne kept moving the machine back and forth.

At the same time I started to cum and Mark took the whole load down his throat. That was the first time I ever had a man touch me. I wasn't sure what to think.

Dianne stopped rocking the machine and Marsha slid down to the floor. She then slid forward and started the machine on herself. I was mesmerized by this device. Mark stood and moved over to sit with Marsha. He caressed her breasts while they both watched Dianne on the machine. In and out the dildo went. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again. Mark had rolled Marsha over and was fucking her from behind while they were watching Dianne fuck her brains out on this machine. I moved over beside Marsha and took in the scene. Marsha moved over and pushed me down on my back. She climbed on top of me and pushed her pussy into my face. She started sucking my cock almost as if she was starved and hadn't eaten in a month. I had my face buried into her pussy when Mark moved in and pushed my forehead down. He slid his cock into Marsha's pussy and started fucking her hard. I was trying to suck on her clit but Marks balls kept hitting me on the forehead. I lowered it and concentrated on the blow job Marsha was giving me.

Mark then pulled his cock out of Marsha's pussy and pressed the tip against my lips. I opened my mouth and he slipped his cock inside my mouth. I had never had a cock in my mouth and I had no idea what to do. But with Marsha sucking on my cock I was having a hard time concentrating. So I just let him push it in and out of my mouth. I started to taste something and I figured it was pre-cum. Mark was close and he was ramming his cock in and out of my mouth very hard. I was getting ready for him to cum when he pulled out and rammed his cock into Marsha ad hard as he could. I could see he was cumming and it was a long one. Finally he stopped and slowly pulled his cock out of Marsha. I could see the cum starting to drip and I wanted to move. Marsha then pushed her pussy over my mouth and rubbed it back and forth . I couldn't help but open my mouth since I couldn't breathe. All of the juices and cum poured into my mouth. I had to swallow to breath. Finally Marsha lifted her hips and really increased the motion of her head. I couldn't hold back and I started to cum. She let go of my cock and I felt another pair of lips wrapped themselves around my cock. The tongue was flicking my sweet spot just below the head and the hand was stroking the shaft. I let go with a large load.

When Marsha moved I could see Dianne coming up from my cock. She had cum dribbling from the sides of her mouth. Marsha turned back to me and kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth and licking out whatever was left.

I was pretty much exhausted and feeling a bit confused after all of this. I was a bit surprised that I did not even flinch at having another man's' cock in my mouth. Even though I know I am not gay or Bi I didn't seem to Phased by it.

Marsha wasn't finished yet. Dianne, Mark and I sat back on the floor and watched while Marsha poured a generous amount of lube on the dildo and on her hand. She then pushed all four fingers into her pussy and moved them in a circular motion. Then she slowly moved the seat forward and the dildo slowly entered her pussy. She rocked back and forth slowly at first and then increased the tempo. He nipples were hard and she was flailing her head back and forth.

"Oh SHIT! I'm cumming!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

She kept pounding the rubber cock into herself for a few more minutes and then she just sort of slid to the side and laid there on the floor breathing hard. She was sweating and trying to catch her breath.

I was still hard at this point but I was too sore to do anything about it. My shaft was tender and quite sore now.

Mark and Dianne stood up and left the room. I heard the shower come on and Mark returned, dressed in shorts and a T-Shirt. I found my clothes and got dressed, while Marsha was looking around for her Bra. Once we were all dressed, Mark passed me a beer and we sat there quietly.

Finally Marsha spoke up.

"This had to be the most fantastic evening I have ever had!" She said. "We definitely need to do this more often, and try exploring a few other aspects." She then turned and winked at me.

"This was a great way to spend the evening." Mark Said. "I could do this more often. I also have a few ideas of my own that I would like to try."

Dianne came into the room at this point and sat on the floor. Wearing just a robe and nothing underneath. The robe was open and when she sat down it pretty much opened up and exposed her entire body.

12