After Dinner Treat

Story Info
Another kind of restaurant take-out.
4k words
3.69
50.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artiepuy
artiepuy
50 Followers

All through dinner, I couldn't stop glancing her way. Maybe it was the dress, that tight-fitting gold dress that did not hide a single thing, only serving as a covering layer for everything just beneath its clinging fabric.

She was sitting with her husband at a table, diagonal to where I was having a quiet dinner with my wife. Perhaps she was not aware of what she was doing, but I certainly was, keeping my eyes open to catch even a hint of what lay at the top of her silk covered legs. Each time that she moved around in her chair, I would get a quick glimpse of darkness that was not a shadow.

She had short, dark hair. Was that what I kept catching sight of, more of that dark hair? Or perhaps it was a dark thong that I was seeing, all too briefly visible, only to once again vanish from view.

Their table was under a vent. I could tell that by the way that her nipples remained hardened, stiff and proud, making unmistakable bumps in the front of her dress. All through dinner they stood out, visible to anyone who cared to look her way. And still her legs could not seem to stop moving, under the table. Tantalizing glimpses.

All through their dinner, followed by dessert and coffee, I watched her, talking in earnest to her husband, laughing at his jokes, lovingly touching his hands, his arm, his face.

And watching me, just as intently as I was watching her.

We were both being oh, so sly about it all. No one else in the restaurant could possibly have known, that we had both been sneaking glances the other's way. Well, not quite no one.

Angela noticed. And she looked too.

Not like I was looking though. Angela knows my habits, she knows my needs, and she puts up with them. So, when she had to use the "powder room", she made sure to walk right past the next table, both leaving and returning. When she sat down again, her only words were "Really? That one? She's our age."

I nodded, replying "That one."

"But there are so many younger women here." she said. "Look. Over there. See the blonde?"

And I had seen the blonde. In fact, I had seen just about every woman in the restaurant, including the blonde.

"She's too young, and too obvious." I said. "And her tits are too fake. You know how much I hate that." She nodded. "Besides," I added, "her boyfriend wouldn't go for it."

"And when has that ever stopped you before?" Angela asked. "You just offer me up to them, and that usually gets them over it."

"Maybe so." I told her. "But you're not that interested tonight, which is all right with me."

"And how do you know that?" she asked, indignantly.

"Admit it." I said. "You would rather just take a hot bath with a book tonight." "Am I wrong?"

"No." She finally said. "You're not wrong. It just scares me sometimes, how well you know me."

"This one kind of looks like your sister."

"You are NOT fucking my sister." was her quick reply.

"You could have Stanley."

"Oh. Yippee." was her sarcastic reply. "From a man who needs variety to one who doesn't know what the word means." Then she repeated, "You are not fucking my sister."

"OK." I said back. "Some day."

"No, NOT some day." She said. "Just forget about my sister."

"If you say so."

"I say so."

The couple had left while we were talking, but I wasn't too worried. I had seen her looking at me as she leaned over and talked to her husband, the tops of her breasts presented as much for me as for him when she did this. I had also seen her pull a small piece of green paper from her purse and hand it to him when he reached for his pen. Giving more than just the tip to their waiter.

And I was proven right, less than ten minutes later, when that same waiter brought us our bill. Tucked underneath it was an extra piece of paper. Green paper. It said very little, only three lines. "Cabin 22", "30 minutes", and below it all, "Sue". I paid the bill, then walked Angela through the dark path back to our cabin.

We stood outside of our door, and I hugged my wife tightly to me. "You know that I love you." I said to her, feeling the crush of her soft breasts against my chest, tasting her lips with my own.

Angela reached down inside of my pants, grabbing hold of my hard cock. "I know that you love me." she parroted my own words back to me. "And I know that this belongs to me."

She gave my cock a few squeezes, then withdrew her hand and opened our cabin door. Just before she closed the door once again, her face showed through the opening. "Go fuck her brains out." she said. "Then come back and do mine too."

The door clicked quietly closed behind me as I went off to find cabin 22.

It was one of the better cabins, one of the ones that had a private deck overlooking the lake. Reaching up to knock on the door, I found it already open, a faint line of light just visible around its edge. Pushing the door open, I could see that the inside of this particular cabin was nicer than some as well.

Sitting in a chair by the door was the husband. He raised a glass of amber liquid as I entered his cabin, their cabin, without knocking, then tilted his head towards a second door. Their bedroom door. Because he had said nothing, neither did I as I walked over and opened the second door. The room was soft light and shadows, and of course, the bed. Sitting on the bed, her legs crossed, was the wife, still wearing that skin tight gold dress. We would be taking care of that soon enough.

She held a single red rose, and petals from more red roses were scattered across the surface of the bedspread. Like her husband, she said nothing to me, simply leaning back onto the bed and resting her body on her elbows, watching me. I left the door open, so that he could watch, then crossed over to the side of the bed, kneeling down in front of her.

Silently, I ran my hands up her legs, feeling the smooth silky fabric under my moving fingers. I rubbed along the entire length of those legs, sliding my hands under her skirt, hearing no protests. She lay down then, lifting her ass off of the bed so that I could touch its flesh, could cup it in my hands, which now slid back and forth instead of up and down along her exposed legs.

My hands explored her, venturing ever closer to the places she had been hinting at in the restaurant, those dark, secret areas that were hers to protect, or to reveal. I found the answer to my question there, she was wearing a black thong. It covered much, but not all of her secrets. My hands continued to wander inside of the skirt, now on the outside of her thighs, now on the inside.

Brushing across the surface of fabric that barely covered her, feeling its wetness. Her juices had soaked through its single layer, betraying her inner desires to a man that she did not know and had never even talked to. As my hands continued their travels, my fingers sliding under the edge of the simple fabric, a slow sigh escaping her lips. I could feel the heat rising from beneath my hands as I lowered my mouth for a taste of her.

Along the outer edge of where her legs met, I could taste the saltiness of her sweat. She moaned softly as my tongue followed this trail, reaching all around the tops of her legs, brushing, ever so slightly, against more tender regions. As I licked her skin, I gripped her cheeks firmly in my hands, lifting her up to meet my tongue.

There was a hint of something else along that edge as well, something that I recognized, something that I would be adding more of myself a little later. It was a gift that the husband had left for me to find, probably doing so while waiting for my arrival.

No matter, I had tasted that before.

On the surface of the thong, I could taste her juices as well, my tongue gliding across, then just under the thin layer of fabric. More than this however, I would save for a later.

Still wordless, I began moving my hands farther up now, continuing my explorations of this new wilderness. Sliding them over the gold fabric, across her sides, feeling the tiny speed bumps of her ribs as they traveled slowly but ever so surely upward. I caressed her side, her back, reaching up behind her, to the tops of her shoulders, then going over and coming back down her front side.

Those nipples, which had been small, hard, marbles against the dress earlier, had contracted even more, giving my lips, my tongue, my teeth, two targets to aim for. Gathering her small breasts inside of my palms, I lowered my head and gave these small points attention, lightly biting one, then brushing my tongue across the dress material covering them.

She reached down with both of her hands to her stomach, and as she lifted her hands back up, I found out that the dress was actually two pieces, the top slowly sliding its way upward below my chin. When the fabric reached my face I lifted my head, allowing it to continue upward, exposing her small but full breasts to me directly.

I continued to suck on these, rubbing both in my hands, as her top came completely off.

Besides the roses, I had noticed some other objects on the bed, and I picked one of these up now, bringing it up to my nose to smell, then slowly licking along its length. I turned to face the husband now, indicating with a jerk of my head that I wanted him to come into the room, to do more than just watch.

He had been sitting out in the other room, nursing his drink, holding his stiff cock in his hand. He started to push that inside of his pants, but I shook my head no, that I wanted him just as he was. His cock pointed straight out in front of him as he walked into the bedroom, as I made a downward motion with my hand, telling him to kneel down beside the bed so that his face would be nearer his wife's exposed thighs.

The device that I had picked up, which I now placed in his trembling hands was a two-headed vibrating cock. Switching it on, I guided his hand with mine, moving it up, high between his wife's thighs, stopping only when it met the thin fabric still covering her wetness.

I slid a finger under the thong now for the first time, feeling her lips beneath the fabric and the vibrating device above. I ran that finger along the edge of his target, defining its boundaries to my satisfaction, before using my other hand to narrow the strip of fabric to a single string, which slid easily down into the deep crevice between her swollen wet lips.

Moving his hand, I replaced my slow, tracing finger with his buzzing artificial one. Showing him that I wanted him to continue massaging her outer lips, just those, with the device that he held in his hand. While he did this, I moved my face in once again, this time moving it between the thin line of fabric and the fleshy outer lips feeling his motions. Sucking first one, then the other of those fleshy lips deeply into my waiting mouth, licking and nibbling them while holding them captive.

The fabric was inside of her now, pulled tightly between each of her lips as I had worked those around in my mouth. It covered only two things, that small nub of sensitive flesh, and her dark, wet, tunnel. I clamped the first between my teeth, encased inside of fabric, and gently bit down on it, sawing my teeth from side to side as I did so.

She jumped then, in sudden surprise at this new feeling that filled her, not quite one of pain. I bit just a little harder, and she cried out. I moved the husband's hand a little to the left, so that the buzzing object was perched on the thin line of fabric as well. One push from his hand would cause it to slide past her thong and sink into her. My teeth still lightly clamped on her clit, my tongue strumming the engorged nub, I watched his hand waver just inches away, as he thought about doing just that.

He made his decision at last, plunging the pulsing tube deep within her. This was what I had been waiting for, I bit down hard, giving her too many sensations to process at one time. All of the attention centered in such a small area caused her to have a quick, first orgasm, her long cry easily audible to me, even over the buzzing of the vibrator so close to my ears.

His job was done for now. I reached up, pulling his hand from device, moving my body in between he and his still spasming wife, dismissing him for now. Instead of returning to his chair in the other room, he heavily sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall for support. His hand returned to its earlier activity, stroking its way up and down his cock.

With the humming toy still deeply buried in her cunt, I at last pulled the thong off of her hips, slowly sliding the soaking wet garment over their silky surfaces. After removing it, I tossed it to her husband. Something to keep him occupied for now.

I reached down, pulling her knees together, then placed my left arm behind them. Pushing upward with that arm, I raised both legs off of the floor, continuing upward until her wet cunt returned to my view, her lips holding tightly to the rough edges of the vibrator. I continued my upward push of her legs with my left, until her knees came to a stop against her chest. I moved one of her hands to hold a leg, she followed my example with the other.

The upward movement had spread out those lips, so that they were now pulled to each side. Reaching out and grasping the shaft with my right hand, I brought my face in close once again, beginning to lick and suck on her lips, while beginning to rock the humming cock in and out of the wet hole between them.

Her juices were beginning to pour out of that hole, running down across her tiny puckered opening below, only to continue downward until soaking into the bed. I captured some of those juices, my tongue traveling their entire path, pausing to gently probe its way into her second hole. Closed up tight, at least for now. No problem, we might visit here later.

As I continued sliding the rough, vibrating, artificial cock into her depths, her breath became more rapid and ragged. Pushing harder with each thrust of my wrist, I began using the thumb of my other hand to push on her clit, rubbing across it, pressing it into the bone behind. Harder and faster I worked the toy, until she reached her second orgasm, this one much bigger and lasting much longer than the first. Her hole remained wide open as I pulled the fake cock out, and pressed my face into her, lapping up her juices, plunging my tongue deep, then slowly back across the sensitive top edge.

I kept this up, until the opened lips came together once again, until the bucking of her hips stopped, then I began sliding my body up across hers, pulling her legs to each side now, once again exposing her breasts to my view and to my touch, opening up her hole at the same time.

Once her breathing had returned to normal, she looked down along her exposed body at me, only now noticing that while she was practically naked and very exposed, I was still completely dressed. She looked at this, then at me with a question in her eyes. Tilting my head as I carefully watched her face, I reached up, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, then taking it off. Her look told me that this was not what she had in mind, her glance down at my hips told me what had.

Hubby wasn't doing anything important, so first I, then she looked back at him. He looked at the two of us, wondering what we wanted, and his wife spoke, for the first time since I had arrived. "Take his pants off, then guide his cock into me." He opened his mouth to say something, looked again at the expression on her face, finally getting up to do what she had asked.

As he fumbled with my belt, I bent down over her, my hands moving across her full breasts, my lips nuzzling her throat, her full mouth. It was a hot night, and the more I had worked her up, the sweatier she became, until now her tits were shiny and slick. She watched very closely as he drew down my pants, finding out first hand that I wore nothing beneath them. My cock is not huge, but it was larger than his, and her eyes admired it as it came into view. As I stepped out of first one leg, then the other, I also moved in closer to her, so that my cock was now lying against her belly.

Hubby began to return to his wall, but once again she gave him a look, stopping him cold. Tilting her head, looking at my stiff cock, raising an eyebrow, she got her point across. Sighing, he moved up beside me, reached in, and grabbed hold of my shaft. With a once again trembling hand, he moved the tip so that its tip was just inside of her wet lips, lined up with her waiting hole. I stood perfectly still after he had done this, as she once more gave him a meaningful glance.

A look of pleading came across his face, she only returned his gaze. Finally, he raised his hand, placing it upon my back, then gave me a push, moving the head of my cock past her lips and up into her cunt.

This was what I had been waiting for. I shot hubby a glance as I began to glide in and out of his wife. He was now free to sit down.

Still standing with my feet flat on the floor, I slowly increased my speed and power, beginning to drive myself into her enough to push her across the bed. Grabbing her arms, I pulled her back towards me, hanging her ass just over the side of the bed. Once that was done, I grabbed her by the legs, pushing those back against her chest once again. She still wore the high-heeled sandals from the restaurant, her legs were still covered by silk, the now crumpled gold skirt was bunched up around her waist.

For the first time, she began to talk to me. "Oh fuck!" "Drive it home!" "Slam it in, make me feel you!" Her breathing became loud, and harsh, as I continued on, pounding myself into her again and again.

"Get over here!" she shouted to her husband. "Put your hands around his cock, around my cunt!" "Feel what I feel, as he services me!" "This is how I want you to fuck me!"

And he did come over. I could feel his hands, as they closed around me, over her quivering thighs. I could feel his fingers, as they encircled my shaft, as they moved up to her clit, stroking it each time that it was pulled back out of her hole by my pounding cock. His face moved up close, watching intently as I sank deeply into his woman, again and again.

Her cries rose in volume and tone as I continued to force myself into her, until I felt her begin to shudder again, cumming on my cock this time, flooding her husband's face with her juices. I slowed then, back down to a gradual swaying motion, an easy in and out, waiting for her to come down from her jerking, gasping, orgasm.

When she did, I spoke to him for the first time. "Lie down on the bed, with your feet on the pillows." He looked at me questioningly, then he did just that. Then I spoke to her for the first time. "Move over and suck on his cock. Let him eat your soggy cunt." She did not even ask, following my instructions exactly.

I watched the two of them pleasing one another, as I was sure they had done before. He ate her out with gusto, no doubt thinking that he was tasting my cum dripping out of her sodden hole. But I knew that it was not mine, if he was tasting cum it had been his own.

As I watched his tongue snake out, licking the junction where I had so recently been within his wife's, body, I got up on the bed behind her. Soon he was licking the junction where once again his wife ended, and I began. Tasting her juices as they were pushed out of her wet hole by my cock. I couldn't sink in as deeply as before, he was in the way, but I could get in far enough, once again working my way in and out of her dripping snatch.

And still he licked her, licked me, catching as much of her juices as he could, the excess spilling out and over his face. Even as I grabbed her hips in my hands, holding her still while I sunk into her, he licked. When I raised her hips up to meet my cock better, he still tried to stretch up and lick her cunt, finally having to satisfy himself with a close up view of my cock as it repeatedly slid into her depths.

artiepuy
artiepuy
50 Followers
12