After Dinner Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

Getting the idea, I kept my hands on her ass while I fucked her and sucked on her at the same time. Margot groaned as I felt her rotating her hips again, while staying on all fours and keeping her breasts in range. I quickly went back and forth on each breast, until Margot gave out and just laid down on top of me.

I quickly put my arms around her waist, keeping her in position as she rested. Her head was on my left shoulder, so I lifted my lips up to her ear. I tried to kiss her earlobe while also enjoying the feel of her hair on my face, before I looked over to see her ass start to arch up.

She was getting her second wind back, squeezing my cock and riding it anew. But she kept resting the rest of her body on me, so I rubbed it up and down while she just moved her hips and ass. I breathed into her ear, hoping it would get her hotter somehow, as I knew it would if she did it on my ear. Or maybe that was too much of a double standard.

However, as her hips went faster and she sounded huskier, it felt like something was working. The feeling went up as she started kissing my own face and ear, then lifted hers up above me.

With Margot's breathtaking eyes, face, hair and mouth filling my entire vision, and her tightening pussy and hips overwhelming the rest of my senses, I knew she was in control again. Nevertheless, I let my hands go back down to her ass, holding on while I left my fingers brush the back of her pussy for extra help.

Yet with my hips going forward again and Margot breathing harder on me, it felt like that was more helpful. But any extra help she could get...

She got even more helpful by gasping, "Come on, you can fill me up...I'm ready. Fill me up again...shoot all your cum deep and hard down another hole...make me taste it in the back of my throat again..."

I knew that was probably impossible, but it did make me fuck her harder in case it wasn't. So the end justified the means. Speaking of end, hers was grinding down on me and bringing another end even closer. I let my finger rub her faster to be extra sure, though.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me...make me cum like I make you cum..." Margot urged. "Come on, fuck me and cum...cum big and hard like I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

She didn't need to finish - as ironic as that might sound. Yet I grit my teeth, slammed my hips up and rubbed any available inch of her pussy, so she could finish anyway.

When she cried out and did just that, I followed in short order.

It sure felt like I was filling her pussy as much as her mouth, but I'd let her be a better judge of that - when she could think clearly again. That might not be for a few more moments.

After that time passed, Margot rolled off me and laid at my side. She didn't say anything, but I was still at a loss for words myself. All I could do was reach for her, still needing to touch her even if I couldn't really do anything about it now. Not for the next few moments anyway.

If all this was a second kind of dinner for us, then perhaps we would be in the mood for another kind of...after dinner treat before long. But could she have drained me so much that I was already full?

Yet with one more look at her satisfied face, and the rest of her satisfied body, I suspected I'd still have some room for dessert. And if I didn't know better, I'd say part of her still looked starved as well.

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers
12