After Dinner Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed Carl take up position behind me. "Yesss!" I gasped, letting Keith's cock slip from between my lips as Carl's tongue slid between my moist labia. His tongue lapped at my cunt sending bolts of pleasure surging through me. I wrapped my lips around Keith's cock once more and began to suck in earnest

As Carl's tongue darted in and out of my cunt I sucked harder on Keith's cock. The satisfied moans told me that he was enjoying this as much as I was. I swirled my tongue around his shaft as Carl's tongue flicked my clit.

By now, Lisa had recovered enough to join in again. She reached around and started to caress my breasts. As she squeezed and teased my nipples I felt a warm glow spread over me, combining with the sensations in my clit, pushing me on towards a climax.

Lisa moved herself partially below me. Bringing her head up, she fastened her lips around one nipple and began to suck, lightly running the tip of her tongue over it as she drew it into her mouth. Carl's tongue pressed firmly against my clit and I felt the first tremors of my orgasm. My body began to shake violently. Lisa sucked and squeezed my tits as Carl's mouth feasted on my cunt. I let Keith's cock slip from between my lips once again as I groaned with pleasure. My hips began to buck as contractions pulsed through my womb.

Suddenly, Carl's tongue was gone. In its place I felt the head of his cock press against the entrance of my cunt. "Oooh, yesss!" I sighed as, inch by inch, his cock sank into me. He began to thrust, driving his cock deep inside me with long, slow, powerful strokes. I took Keith's cock into my mouth once more. The force of Carl's thrusts pushed me forward, forcing me to take Keith's cock deep into the back of my throat. Lisa, still sucking on my tits, reached out with one hand to stroke my clit as Carl's cock pounded in and out.

The soft caress of Lisa's fingers on my clit caused the walls of my pussy to contract, gripping Carl's cock tight as he impaled me on its length, over and over again. I felt another orgasm rise up and consume me. My body trembled as it shook me.

Without warning, Carl pulled out. I wanted to protest but, seconds later, I felt the head of his cock press against my other entrance. I spread my legs a little wider and pushed my hips back, squirming a little as the opening to my back passage stretched to accommodate Carl's cock. He pushed it in slowly, inch by inch, until his cock was buried fully in my arse. I moaned as he began to thrust in and out. Carl's pubic hair tickled the tight entrance of my arsehole, his balls slapped against my enflamed pussy lips with every thrust.

Suddenly he was gone. "Why don't you get below her Keith?" he asked. "Let's see if Sue can take both of us."

"How about it Sue?" Keith asked, "Think you could manage both of us?"

I didn't hesitate, "Fuck yes," I said, "That's why I've got two holes!"

Keith laughed then lay down on the floor. I turned to Lisa and kissed her softly. "Once they're both in place, why don't you sit on Keith's face?" I asked, not wanting her to feel left out. Lisa smiled and nodded. I straddled Keith and eased my hips back. My cunt was so wet with excitement at what was going to happen next that he slid into me without any resistance.

As I impaled myself on Keith's cock Carl positioned himself behind me. Once again I felt his cock press against my arsehole. He pushed until he too had his cock buried inside me. I was delirious with pleasure. I savoured the new sensation of having two cocks inside me, Keith's in my cunt and Carl's in my arse. I came almost instantly.

Lisa moved over and positioned her legs on either side of Keith's head. She held on to me for support as she lowered her pussy on to his mouth. Lisa kissed me as I ground myself backwards against the two cocks that were invading me from behind. Our hands caressed each others' bodies as our tongues entwined in each others' mouths.

Keith and Carl had found a rhythm. As one slid in the other slid out. Over and over, their cocks pounded my pussy and arse. I leaned back as far as I could, giving Lisa room to suck my nipples as she ground her pussy against my husband's face. "Fuck me! Oh yes! Oh Fuck me!" I cried as the pressure began to mount again.

Lisa and I were both moaning as our climaxes drew closer. I squeezed her tits as Keith's tongue lapped at her clit, my thumbs teasing her nipples. Carl's breathing was getting harder as his cock sawed in and out of my back passage. "Yes!" I cried. "Fuck me. Fuck my arse! Fill my arse with your cum."

Lisa began to shake. "Ooooh yesss," she purred as her hips bucked against Keith's face. My own orgasm overpowered me and I clung on to Lisa for support. Carl grabbed my hips and plunged his cock deep into my arse. "Oooh!" he moaned as his cock began to twitch, pumping his sperm into my bowels. Lisa rolled away just as Carl pulled his cock free. Keith and I rolled over. I brought my knees back and clutched at his bum, my nails raking his skin as I urged him on. "Fuck me! Oh Keith, fuck me!" I moaned as he plunged his cock into me. Suddenly I felt his body stiffen. He collapsed onto me as his cock erupted filling my cunt with his cum. I held on to him as he continued to thrust, pumping more and more of his cum into me.

At last, he rolled away. As cum trickled out of both of my holes, Lisa moved over and proceeded to lick Keith's cock clean. When she'd finished she turned to me and kissed me. I could taste Keith's cum on her lips and my passion began to mount again. Lisa moved down my body, kissing and licking as she went. "Oooh," I sighed as her tongue flicked lightly over my nipples before moving on again.

There was no hesitation and no teasing. Lisa moved between my legs and ran her tongue up the length of my slit. I squeezed my tits and teased my nipples as her tongue lapped at my cunt, licking away the last traces of Keith's cum. In my highly aroused state it didn't take long until the familiar warm glow began to spread over me. As Lisa's tongue probed the folds of my pussy and lapped over my clit I pushed my tits together and squeezed hard on my nipples.

Contractions rippled through the walls of my cunt. My back arched and my head rolled from side to side. Lisa sucked my clit between her lips and flicked the tip with her tongue. My hips bucked, lifting my bum of the floor as I lost myself to the sensations. Finally I could take no more. "Stop!" I pleaded over and over until Lisa finally took mercy on me. She moved up beside me, kissing me on the lips as she held me tight.

When I'd recovered I discovered that at some point Carl had left to take a shower. Deciding that I needed to recuperate, I followed his lead and made my way through to the bathroom after Carl rejoined us.

I couldn't have been gone more than about fifteen minutes but it was obviously long enough for the others to decide to start again without me. I entered the room to find Keith sitting on the sofa with Lisa on his lap, his cock buried in her arse. Carl was in front of them, his cock stroking in and out of Lisa's cunt. The look on Lisa's face confirmed that she was enjoying her double fuck every bit as much as I had enjoyed mine. I perched on the edge of the sofa and watched, my fingers rubbing my clit and occasionally dipping into my well fucked pussy.

Lisa grabbed my hand and lifted my fingers to her mouth. Delirious with lust, she licked and sucked my juices from my fingers as she ground herself against the cocks that filled her holes. The scene was highly erotic and despite being left out I was quite content to sit back and watch.

It was Carl who decided to get me involved. As he slipped his cock out of Lisa's pussy he said, "Why don't you kneel down here and eat Lisa's pussy? Then, while your eating her, I can fuck you."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I quickly took up position between Lisa and Keiths' out stretched legs. Pausing briefly, to watch as Lisa impaled her arse on my husband's cock, I leaned forward and ran my tongue along her slit. Lisa's pussy was still open as a result of having Carl's cock buried within it only moments before. My tongue darted into her hot, wet opening, causing her to moan loudly in response.

Lisa's juices flowed freely as I feasted on her pussy. What my tongue couldn't lap up trickled from her hole and down Keith's shaft, coating his balls. I'd almost forgotten about Carl until I felt his hands grip my hips. Without any further hesitation he sank his cock, well lubricated with Lisa's juices, straight into my arse. As he began to thrust he reached forward to play with my tits. I lapped furiously at Lisa's pussy as Carl's cock plunged in and out of my arsehole.

The situation was so dirty, the so sensations were so intense. Here I was, eating my best friend's pussy as she rode my husband's cock with her arse just inches in front of my face. At the same time, her boyfriend had an almost perfect view of me eating her out as he thrust his cock in and out of my bowels.

Lisa stared to moan more and more loudly. Her breathing became increasingly laboured. "Yes!" she yelled, "Oh fuck yesss!" I licked at her clit until she feebly pushed me away. Keith came next, emptying his load into her back passage. Exhausted, Lisa slumped back against him as his diminishing cock slipped from her arse.

I watched on in fascination as my husband's sperm began to trickle out of her. My own arse was beginning to feel raw from the constant pounding of Carl's cock. I reached back to play with my clit, occasionally sliding two fingers into my cunt as his cock ploughed in and out of my rear entrance.

The pressure in my clit quickly began to build. The walls of my cunt contracted around my fingers as Carl's cock thrust in and out of my arse. "Go on!" I urged, "Fuck me! Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard!"

Suddenly, Lisa was below me, her tongue poking around my fingers to flick my clit. I let my hand fall away, giving Lisa's mouth full access to my pussy.

I came, screaming my pleasure loudly with Lisa's tongue on my clit and Carl's cock in my bowels. He was breathing hard as he thrust his cock in and out Suddenly he pulled out. "Turn round!" he demanded. I did as I was told. Beside me, Lisa got to her knees. She kissed me then turned to face Carl, her cheek pressed firmly against mine as Carl pumped his dick with his fist.

"Oh God, oh... oh... aaahhh!" he moaned as his cock erupted, sending its sticky load of hot cum shooting over the faces and into the mouths of Lisa and me before collapsing, spent, to the floor.

Lisa an I licked the cum from each others' faces, our hands caressing each others' tired bodies. Despite our my near exhaustion I was still highly aroused. From Lisa's responses to my caresses it was clear she was too. She gently pushed me to the floor then climbed on top of me, her pussy just in front of my face, her body pressed firmly to mine. I wriggled a little as I spread my legs. "Mmm" I sighed as her tongue gently probed between my lower lips. I ran my tongue up pussy, licking from her clit to her warm, wet entrance as her juices began to flow over my face. Her tongue lapped over m clit and soon we were lost to everything but the sensations of our mutual pleasure.

We took our time, gently exploring each others' pussies with our mouths. There was no urgency to our desire as our tongues tenderly licked and probed each others' most sensitive flesh, soothing away the excesses of an evening of hard fucking.

I think we came together. All I can remember is that one second our bodies were writhing together as our tender, yet passionate sixty-nine moved towards a climax, the next we were lying in each others' arms, Lisa gently licking her juices from my face.

Lisa and Carl stayed until late the next afternoon. Our session the next morning was nowhere near as tumultuous nor as exhausting as that of the previous evening. As it turned out, that was to be the only time that all four of us got together at the same time. There were to be a few more threesomes, but even they, eventually came to an end. It wasn't that we fell out with each other, were all still very good friends. Lisa and Carl got married recently but that wasn't what brought our sessions to an end either. In the end nature took its course. I'm now three moths pregnant, expecting Keith's (yes Keith's!) first child. Lisa, as it turns out is also expecting. Given how competitive we've always been, I wonder which one of us will be the first to become a mother?

12