After Finals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shock became new pleasure when her thighs straddled his face, now growing slightly rough since he hadn't shaved since that morning - and felt his tongue dive between her lips, licking and teasing her inner walls. She looked between her thighs and could see his lips, his tongue entering her. She watched, the sight arousing her, as she took his cock in her hand and stroked it.

Cameron loved being in this position, able to lick and explore - teasing her clit, her lips - tasting her desire, feeling her muscles squeeze his tongue and fingers. He was able to explore and slowly tongue fuck her for a bit, enjoying the sensations of her hand stroking his cock - before he felt her mouth take his cockhead into her lips. His mind nearly snapped. Pulling her hips closer, his licking became eating - wild, urgent - probing with tongue and fingers. He spread her body open as fully as he could and soon his face was covered, soaked in her wetness. He was acting without thought, lost in the moment, and soon he realized that her wiggling and crying out (though the sounds were muffled by his cock being deep in her mouth) was because his tongue was deep inside her and he'd slid a finger into her ass

Julie couldn't believe what she was feeling, nor could she believe how much she loved the sensations. Bucking her hips involuntarily, she rode his tongue and fingers - parting her legs as much as possible - feeling nearly split yet loving the wildness of this type of sex. She took his cock deeper into her mouth again - and on a whim, slid her own fingers under his balls, between his thighs - pressing against his own ass gently. She felt his cock buck again and again in her mouth as she teased him - his hips jumping - his moaning changing pitch . She'd already cum a couple of times while his tongue was inside her, but feeling him this close to climax made her do so again. The moment her body began to shutter, she felt, tasted him letting go again.

He came once - before removing his tongue and fingers from her body, pulling his cock out of her mouth . . rolling her onto her back, her head still facing the end of the bed - and entering her - fucking her, cumming instantly inside her. Going from his tongue to his cock made Julie cry out loudly as she came even harder than when she'd started . . and they slammed their bodies together until both were fully spent.

Neither knew nor cared how long they lay there, his body on hers, inside hers - both of them wet from sweat and sex. Gently, Cameron slid out of her and gathered her body into his arms, bringing both their bodies back to where they were lying in his bed normally.

Julie was only vaguely aware of Cameron pulling the covers over both of them as he wrapped his naked body around hers. She'd never felt this level of satisfaction . . nor this degree of comfort, naked in a mans arms before - especially not someone she'd just met. He kissed her sweetly, on the neck, the face, her lips. Julie responded, and their hands caressed each other gently until the both drifted off to sleep.

. . . . . .

In her sleep . . Julie relieved some of the events of the evening. Her subconscious worked overtime to recreate, in some cases even enhance, the feel of Cameron's tongue, the sexual cravings and openness Julie felt. Time and again she dreamt of her body being enjoyed - the feel of his arms around her, the look of desire in his eyes. But she especially dreamt of his fingers and tongue exploring her . . almost as if he were touching her right now.

Slowly, through the fog of sleep - she became slightly conscious of the feel her naked body spooned by his, the feel of his cock resting against her ass . . his arms around her. . his fingers stimulating her. Dream or not, she slowly parted her legs, offering . . and felt his fingers push into her. She imagined his mouth kissing the back of her neck, his tongue slowly tasting her skin, his lips nibbling, as his cock grew ever more rigid. She half opened her eyes, to see if she even could . . still wondering if this was a dream state - and saw nearly nothing, a dark loft - middle of the night. The mix of sleep and arousal was nearly intoxicating as she slid to where he could enter her from behind.

Cameron was so aroused, yet the lingerings of sleep were still clouding his mind as well. Yet, when she offered so openly, he reached down and teased her a bit with the head of his cock. Her sigh drew his cock into her. His cock slid in easily, her body still wet from earlier sex and now excited by his touching and kissing. Cameron wrapped her body back into his arms, and they slowly gently slid against each others bodies in the dark.

Julie's body ever so slowly began to increase the intensity, take Cameron more fully into her, grinding her ass back against him slightly harder each time. Cameron reached down and grabbed Julie's hip, in part to slow the pace - slow fucking was such an intense rush - yet when his hand grabbed her cheek, parting her a bit - Julie moaned. Fascinated, Cameron slid his thumb playfully down the inside of her cheek. Just as his thumb brushed against Julie's little ring, Julie swallowed and said, firmly . . "Yes."

Startled by the spoken word, the first one said since they fell asleep - and with the intensity of it - Cameron tapped her ass twice with his thumb and pressed it gently just barely into here. "Hmmm hmm. . Yes" Julie said again, clearly - pressing against the thumb.

Slowly Cameron drew his cock out of her, and slid it between her cheeks, drawing a trail of wetness - until his head was pressing against her. Julie lifted a leg as Cameron spread her cheeks a bit more and pressed - barely pushing the head into her. Julie rolled her head back ."oh god" . . and then rolled onto her knees - raising her ass for Cameron.

He moved onto his knees behind her - moving more by feel than sight, it being so dark, yet pressed himself into her again, . . slowly . . slowly ..

Julie cried out, shifted .. and pressed slightly back against him. Her sounds were not words, but they were encouraging him to keep going. Cameron slowly pressed his entire cock head into her ass - sliding his hand between her thighs to tease her pussy and clit. They both took their time, adjusting, experiencing - until Cameron was fully into her.

Julie's thighs were trembling and her mind was gone. This was beyond anything - anything! She tried to relax some muscles, while everything was tense - her body on fire, her mind in hyper drive. She never realized when she . . or he .. started to buck, but soon they were fucking and she was loving it. She just went with the river of sensation . . taking in every experience.

When she first heard a sound, something familiar about the noise, she couldn't quite place it. Then when she felt the tip of the vibrator being slid between her open lips - she screamed .. loudly . . in complete sensual overload. The feeling of Cameron's cock and this toy both inside her pushed her over the edge and she came . . in rolling waves. She bucked and screamed and fucked and came over and over . . until finally her muscles squeezed and thrust the toy out of her.

Cameron had never had anyone cum that hard, that violently, before. The experience made him cum, buried there inside Julie's ass. He pulled out in time for his second spurt to spray on her ass and the small of her back .

Then Julie just fell over, shivering. Cameron took her into his arms, stroking her hair, kissing her forehead . . letting her regroup. In a few minutes, Julie's hands reached up, took Cameron's face in both of hers and - looking him directly in the eyes, nose to nose, she whispered "thank you" before falling back to sleep.

. . . .

Julie awoke in Cameron's arms, his lips kissing her forehead. It was barely dawn. Cameron hugged her, and whispered . ."Stay put, just because I've an early morning doesn't mean you need to have one." When she tried to force herself awake, he just kissed her again "no, seriously - sleep it off a bit" and she faded back to sleep.

When she woke an hour later, Cameron was dressed, kissing her on the lips. "I've got to run to a meeting, but there are bagels on the table, or other things in the 'fridge if you don't like bagels. Take a shower or bath, I've set out a towel and robe for you. I've left a key for you to lock up on the dining table. Take your time and enjoy your morning." With that, he was gone.

When she got up, the key was on a card that had an envelope attached - with a note.

"Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did.

I would certainly love to see you again, if you'd like. I am sure you don't make a habit of picking up older men at bars, and if you'd rather not see me again - feel free to mail me back the key - thank you for a wonderful experience and best of luck to you, I won't try to contact you.

If, however, you would like to see me again - and you are free for dinner - I'll be at Voltaire's at 8 pm. If that doesn't work for your schedule, but you would like to see me again, my office number is below - just let me know to cancel the Voltaire's reservation.

Again, thank you so much and I hope you have a wonder morning.

Cameron."

(c) DallasJackson 2005

12