After Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving quickly, Mom moved to suck my cock back into her mouth. Within seconds, my cock was rigid again. Aligning her body, her leg lifted, she grabbed my cock, pressed the head to her lips, swiping the head along her slit. Shifting, she plunged her body down, taking most of my cock in the first attempt. Pulling up, she dropped hard, driving every inch of cock into her wet depths.

"Fuck son," she hissed. "Great cock," she grinned. "So fucking big," she growled as she ground her hips to me. Bouncing hard, she slammed up and down my cock, coated with her juices. I reached to her tits, pinching each nipple. "Yes baby, fuck your mother," she commanded as she pounded the hell out of my cock.

Sitting up, she arched her back, grabbed my thighs, and rode me hard. I watched as she rose, cunt lips stretching to hold me, and plunged back down. I reached to her, my thumb mashing her swollen clit.

"Jesus Mom," I growled. I arched hard, driving my cock deeper. "Fuck yes!" I continued. I grabbed her hips, pounding away to match her movements. We fucked hard for several minutes.

"Fuck me like you did Clair," mom stated. "I need you from behind," she continued. Swinging off me, she moved to the edge of the bed, placed her ass high in the air, flattened her chest to the bed. "Come on baby, come fuck me," she instructed.

I stood beside the bed, saddled up to her backside, aimed my cock to her wet hole, grabbed her hip bones, and proceeded to pull her down my cock.

"Oh fuck Jesus," she groaned. "Yes baby, fuck me hard!" she screamed. I bent my knees slightly, and slammed forward. My hips slapped off her ass, the sound spitting the air. I pulled back, and slammed her again. I watched my cock pull out, watched my hips slam forward to smack her ass over and over. My balls churned, my cock expanded. I exploded again, squirting my cum deep in her soaked cunt. Eyes clenched shut, hips flailing, I ground my body to hers. Impaled, I pushed forward, crushing her to the bed. We moved slowly up the bed, leaving my cock buried in her cunt.

"Mom, you are one great fuck," I groaned softly. We snuggled in for a quick nap, my arm draped over her body, my fingers tracing circles around her stiff nipple.

"I'm the best fuck," she half laughed. "And don't you ever forget it," she muttered, drifting off to sleep.

12