After Gym Class Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Sara's hand on my head. She was gently pushing us together. I could tell she liked it when we kissed, so we did it often. We would look up toward Sara. Her hands were caressing her own breasts, still through the silky material.

My hands reached out to Jessy's waist. Naked on top, she was still wearing her tight short skirt. I caressed her ass cheeks, so soft and smooth. My hands started moving underneath her. I had never touched another woman's pussy, but I was headed there. I wanted to feel her.

I was right, she wasn't wearing panties. Perhaps she got rid of them while she was closing up? I didn't care. I felt her wetness. She was gushing just like I was. My fingers worked up and down her slit as she moaned, still sucking and licking Sara's hardness. From behind, I slipped a finger into her pussy, moving so easily through her wetness. She moaned louder.

I stood up. I knew what I wanted. I pulled Jessy to her feet as well. We kissed briefly, then I got behind her and positioned her in front of Sara. Sara's cock was so beautifully standing up, waiting. I gently pushed Jessy toward her, moving her legs apart. She stood over Sara, her legs on either side of Sara's legs. I helped her position herself. Taking Sara's cock in my hand, Jessy slowly lowered herself. I caressed Sara's balls, watching her slide inside of Jessy easily. The sound of her wetness was amazing. Before long, she was slurping with Sara's hard cock buried deep inside of her. Jessy moaned, her breasts bouncing as she rode Sara harder.

Sara and Jessy kissed as they fucked. Their breasts were rubbing together as they both thrusted. I caressed their backs, holding them together as Jessy rode Sara hard. They kissed deeply before Jessy had to break it off, gasping as she became more and more excited. Quickly, I managed to take off my panties and I started rubbing my own wetness. I coated my clit with my fingers from my own juices, watching the two girls fuck, leaning close, letting my breasts rub across Jessy's back and sides as I moved around them, enjoying the sexy view.

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum!" screamed Jessy. She threw her head back and moaned loudly. The sound of her enjoyment turned me on even more.

"Oh yes baby, cum on Sara's cock," I said. "Feel her big cock in your sexy pussy!"

"Ungghhhhh!" Jessy screamed. "Fuuccckkkk!" She was still riding Sara hard.

Finally, Jessy slowed her bouncing. She leaned into Sara, kissing softly. She was exhausted.

"Oh God, that was so fucking good!" Jessy moaned. She slid off of Sara's still-hard pole, sitting back on the floor in front of the couch. "Mmmmm!" Her smile went ear-to-ear.

I was still rubbing my pussy, and Sara's eyes closed on mine. Without a word, I leaned in to kiss her deeply. She held my head in her hands. "I want you," she whispered.

Turning around, I backed toward Sara, legs apart, lowering myself over her hardness. I was facing away from Sara, directly at Jesse who was sitting on the floor, still recovering from her orgasm. We smiled at each other. Reaching between my legs, I grasped Sara's cock and lowered myself onto her. She slid in easily to my wet pussy, filling me completely.

Sara's hands roamed my body, caressing my back, then moving to caress my tits with her soft hands. Jessy was recovering now, and she got to her knees in front of us. Leaning toward me, she began to kiss my breasts, first one, then the other. Her tongue lapped at my rock-hard nipples.

I moved up and down over Sara's cock, feeling her so deep inside me. Jessy's kisses turned to licks, sucking each nipple, biting gently. I could feel tingles all over my body as I rode Sara. Jessy began to kiss lower on my body. She licked all around by belly button and then trailed her tongue over my bare mound.

My clit was exposed to her, and she found it with her lips. I was still bouncing on Sara's hardness and feeling Jessy's tongue touching my clit and slit drove me crazy! It felt so good to have her soft face on my pussy when Sara's hard cock was in me at the same time. I slowed my thrusts to enjoy her tongue on my pussy. As I rose up on Sara, Jessy would lick lower, her tongue reaching Sara's shaft and balls, licking and sucking them. As I moved lower on Sara's shaft, Jessy's tongue caressed my clit.

This continued for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a short time. I was ready to explode, and from the sound of it, Sara was getting close too. Our moaning intensified.

"Fuck me Sara, fill me with your hard cock," I moaned. I knew how much we both liked dirty talk. It always brought us over the edge, not that we needed more stimulation today. Having a beautiful woman licking my pussy as well as Sara's cock was more than enough.

"I'm going to cum inside your beautiful pussy, Candy," Sara moaned. That was all I could take. My orgasm made me practically black out as I felt my body go weak, and then suddenly explode. I could feel Sara's cock growing in my tight pussy as well, and she began to moan loudly as orgasms took us both.

She thrust hard into me, holding herself for a moment as she pumped her cum into my pussy. Jessy greedily licked up whatever leaked out of my overflowing pussy, moaning as well. It was then I noticed that she was fingering herself as she sat in front of us. She had just had her own orgasm as we did.

Finally, I slid off of Sara and landed next to her on the couch. We kissed long and deep. Jessy took a seat next to Sara, her hands caressing Sara's body.

We sat together for a long time, taking in all that had just happened.

"I guess we'll take them both," Sara finally broke the silence. We all had a good laugh.

12