After Gym Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck him for me baby," she said in a sultry voice. I stroked her cock as I took his into my mouth. It was so much bigger, so it was hard to get much in. Jason started to push into my mouth, and I gagged a little. He didn't stop, and I got over the feeling as more of it stretched my mouth. I continued to stroke Sara, hearing her moaning. I glanced up to her, and she smiled down as she watched me sucking Jason's big dick. I gave her cock a good squeeze and continued to suck him. She moved even closer to him, so their hips here together. She turned slightly, and the tip of her cock touched my cheek. I pulled Jason out of my mouth, stroking them both together. The tips of their cocks were touching and they both moaned together. As I looked up, Jason had leaned over and was kissing Sara, their tongues exploring together.

I went back to Sara's cock now, still stroking Jason's. Both of their hips pushed forward. I caressed Sara's balls as I took her all the way in, then back out. She was thrusting harder now, moaning loudly as she kissed Jason. He was also moaning, so I went back to his cock and sucked harder, still stroking Sara's. He leaned forward on Sara, and took her hard nipple in his mouth, sucking her tit while I sucked his delicious prick. I felt Sara ooze more precum, and I worked it up and down her shaft, making my hand slide deliciously.

I knew I wanted to taste Sara again. Jason's cock plopped out of my mouth and I immediately filled it with hers. I could hear her moaning even louder, and she pulled my head toward her again. I loved the feel of her fucking my open mouth.

"Ohhh Candy!" she shouted. "I'm going to cum baby!" I sucked even harder, feeling her cock grow harder and thicker as she peaked. Suddenly my mouth was filled with warm, salty, but delicious cum. I stroked Jason even harder as I tried to swallow all of Sara's juices.

"Yessss baby!" he moaned loudly, and then I felt my cheek wet. He was cumming spurts on my face and on Sara's cock. I could taste them mixed together. Sara continued to spasm in my mouth as I squeezed her and licked the head of her cock, trying to get every drop. I quickly moved over to Jason's, his cum still leaking out the tip as I licked and sucked it, working his hard but softening big shaft with my hand.

I stood up, between them, and the three of us kissed. They both licked the remaining cum off my lips and tongue, as we held each other in a naked triangle. I gave Sara's ass a good squeeze, feeling her cock against my side still leaking small droplets. I kissed her cheek, and whispered in her ear. "Baby, you are amazing."

She smiled broadly, and kissed my cheek. Her throaty voice said "No Candy, you are. I want you so bad." We both looked over at Jason, Sara's hand moved down to his now flaccid cock, caressing his balls. "Think we should keep him?" I smiled back at her, and winked.

To be continued?

12