After Her Workout

Story Info
Serving your Mistress after her workout.
761 words
4.24
33.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wait patiently and eagerly by the door as I come back home from my daily run. You hear my footsteps and quickly open the door for me.

As I entered, instead of usually having you take off my shoes, I slipped them off myself. I could tell from the look on your face that you were disappointed.

Reaching over, I pulled your hair roughly

"Get in the room" I growled.

Scared but excited, you crawled behind into the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and told you to take of my track pants and my panties.

As you took off my panties, you could feel how wet my panties are from all the sweat, I hear you moan as you sniff at my sweet cunt - intoxicating yourself with it's aroma. Smirking, as you pulled down my panties, I raised my feet - still in my dirty, sweaty, smelly socks- and rubbed it on your face.

Eagerly, your hands gently cupped my feet and I could hear you breathe in the scent of my feet. You meekly looked up at me, waiting for my instructions. Instead of telling you to take it off, I pull your head back and spread my legs.

"Be a good little bitch and lap up your Mistress's cunt," I whispered into your ear.

I feel you tremble. Sitting back, I pulled you by your hair and bury your face into pussy. I feel your tongue flicking my clit, lapping away just the way I like it.

I let out a pleasurable moan as you stick your tongue deep into my cunt - I've trained you well to know exactly how I want my pussy eaten. I wrap my thighs around your head and hold your face against my cunt, feeling your body tighten from the lack of air.

Slowly, I release my grip and I hear a sharp intake of breath.

I grabbed your hair and pulled your head back. I see your face covered in my juices; the look of pure satisfaction on your face amuses me.

I run my socked feet up your thighs and onto your hardened cock. I giggled as I felt how hard it was. You blushed knowing that I'm thinking how pathetic you are - turned on despite being used.

I run my feet up and down your cock - gently gripping it with both feet. I see your eyes roll back and a moan escape your mouth. I could see the pre cum trickling from your cock; I wiped it with my socked toe and lift my foot up to your mouth. Eagerly you take my foot into your mouth - tasting your own cum and my dirty, sweaty socks. I feel you sucking on my toes, I see your hands tempted to reach and rub your cock - but you know better.

Slowly I pulled my feet out and continue stroking your cock with my feet. You moan softly. When I feel that you're tensing, reaching your peak; I stopped, not allowing you to cum. You whimpered and looked up at me;

"Please Miss...."

But you get no sympathy from me; instead I stood up and climbed on to the bed.

"Get on the bed, face up, you little slut."

Hurriedly, you do as you're told. As you lay there, I lowered my wet, hot cunt onto your face.

"Stick your tongue out, slut."

As you did so, I started riding your mouth, grinding my hip into your face;

"Lap my cunt, pathetic slut."

I feel your tongue and mouth working on my cunt - I let out a moan, reached over and slapped your cock hard. I feel you squirm in pain. "Is that all you're giving me, you worthless shit?"

I pressed my cunt into your face by sitting down, suffocating you with my pussy - all the while grinding into your face. I pulled up and hear you grasp for air before I sit back down, grinding my hips, rubbing my cunt up and down your face.

I start grinding faster and you know I'm approaching climax; boldly you reached up and hold me down and flicked my clit with your tongue as I moaned loudly, bucking then cumming, my juices dripping all over your face.

As I get over that rush - I lie down next to you and snuggle into your chest - both of us heavily panting. You wrapped your hands around me; whisper "I love you, Miss."

Smiling, I lie on your chest and doze off, spent.