After Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane's pussy was almost spasming. She kept gasping for Jarred to take her. She was almost begging him.

"God...now Jarred!"... Gasping ... "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt hard!!"

Jarred wanted to taste her pussy so bad. Her cries almost made him cum, hearing her almost begging for him to fuck her. He couldn't help himself, grabbing Diane's thighs, his fingers digging in; he spread her thighs wide, pushed her knees up and spread them farther apart. He looked down at her pulsing pink cunt. Her juices were trickling from her twitching opening, sliding down in between her ass cheeks and covering her pink puckered asshole. He saw the wetness on the desk from her pussy when he has sat her on it. He shifted his hips and pressed his cock against her sweet swollen lips. She moaned and slid her hands up over her stomach and cupped each breast and squeezed them as her hips began thrusting and circling, her pussy lips moving against Jarred's cock.

"Stop moving!" he hissed

Diane whimpered and her entire body trembled as she stopped her hips from moving. Jarred slid the head of his cock slowly between her cunt lips. He groaned as her pussy lips closed around him so hot they seemed to be on fire. His hands pressed her legs farther apart. He watched as her swollen clit became exposed. Oh fuck!!!! He had to have her. Her thighs trembled and she moaned out as her hips felt like they were being torn apart.

Jarred threw back his head, pressed his cock harder against her, the tip invading her succulent pussy. Diane arched her back up from the desk, crying out.

"Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Jarred , please fuck me. Please fuck me. Hard baby!!!! Fuck my cunt hard!!!!

That was all it took for Jarred; he strained forward, a guttural animalistic cry filling the office as plunged his jerking massive cock deep inside her. He ground hard against her. His abdomen and balls become drenched with her juices. She screamed out and her body shook. She was pinching her nipples hard, twisting and rolling them in her fingers. Jarred ordered her not to move. She looked deep into his eyes her body covered with a sheen of sweat. She whimpered and panted. Jarred started thrusting slow, deep and hard into her velvety rippling tight walls. She cried out with each thrust. Her eyes wild. Jarred pumped into her cunt harder and faster, each thrust sliding her along the desk. She panted as she reached down and grabbed the edge of the desk. She was almost crying as she lost control momentarily and her hips thrust upward. A tear fell as Jarred's hands squeezed her harder, as he panted and growled for her to not move.

She moaned louder and louder.

"mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

She felt the peak close, god she need to move so bad, she had to cum, she just had to. Her walls pulsed and clenched and sucked Jarred's cock, trying to hold him deep each time he slid out of her pussy. The her mind went spiraling out of the universe, she screamed out, her body almost convulsing, her hips and body staying so still, only quivering. She couldn't help it; screamed out as she felt her orgasm begin. Jarred groaned as he slid cock out of her tight sweet walls. Leaning down, he placed her swollen clit into his mouth. He sucked and bit her spasming clit. His tongue flicked over it faster and faster. He ordered her to still not move. Then she screamed and he felt her sweet thick cum flood into his mouth. His cock was dripping precum onto the floor as it jerked. Once his mouth was full of her cum he stood up, slammed his cock deep into her. Her walls as tight as a vice around his swollen shaft. He leaned forward and thrust frantically into her cunt. His peak coming closer and closer. She was laying so still, tears running down her cheeks as she continued to cum over his thrusting mad cock. She begged him to share her cum with her when she saw some dribble from his lips and run down his chin, dripping onto her breasts.

He released her legs, leaned over her, bringing his lips close to hers. He still thrust wildly into her cunt. She opened her mouth panting and begging for her cum. He slowly let it dribble from his mouth and fall onto her tongue. She lapped up her cum hungrily, begging him for more. He thrust wildly into her, grunting as he reached the peak. He savagely claimed her mouth, releasing the rest of her cum to her, as she took her cum in her mouth another spasm hit and she squirted cum against the head of his cock as he slammed into her hard and deep, his cock jerking against her back wall. His balls tightened and pulsed, stronger and stronger. He cried out against her mouth as he shot wad after wad of thick cum into her cunt. Her cum dripping out of her filled slit wetting them.

As he drained his balls into her, he slowly relaxed and wrapped her tight into his arms. Holding her close and softening their kiss. She wrapped her arms around him. Clinging to him. He broke their kiss and whispered.

"Now you can move."

Diane arched and bucked her hips. Her clit sliding against Jarred's flesh. Screaming as she came one last time flooding her filled cunt, squeezing so hard on his cock, he had to strain against her to keep from being pushed out.

Then she collapsed. He kissed her tenderly and held her close, still inside of her he picked her up and wrapped her legs around him and carried her over to the sofa on the other side of the room. They laid down and caressed and kissed until Jarred's spent cock slid from inside her. They spoke in low voices as they drifted off to sleep.

This was the beginning of some pretty wild weekends in the office after hours as they worked together making the company that they co-owned a success.

12