After Hours

Story Info
Jenny's comanding phone call
1.8k words
4.05
32.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

The weekend at last Jenny thought to herself as she finished buttoning her top, she grabbed her bag and headed out of the staff change room, as she exited the door she couldn’t help feel the eyes of her fellow colleagues on her.

“Jenny I need to see you in my office?” Her boss called out.

Jenny smiled at the sea of eyes and headed up the stairs to Mr Franklins office.

“ I hate to do this to you Jenny being the weekend and everything, Tokyo just called they need the contract on the merger reworked before Monday the client looks like slipping through our fingers if we don’t make some changes, they requested you, quite an honour, don’t you think?” Mr Franklin said with a smile. Jenny tried to hide her disappointment she was looking forward to going out tonight with the girls from work; she had even brought some new clothes for the occasion.

“You can use my office for the evening and Ill give you a call in the morning to see how you went, thanks Jenny.” Mr Franklin yelled out as he quickly walked down the stairs.

Jenny stood looking out through the floor to ceiling glass wall, she watched as her girlfriends left their desks and rushed for a position in the lift, shit Jenny thought how the fuck did this happen?

Jenny sat down at Mr Franklin’s desk, the sooner I start the sooner I can finish she thought. Jenny found the silence of the place eerie the usual sounds of telephones ringing the nattering of voices and the constant sound of fingers tapping on keyboards were all absent, it took a few minutes for her to settle down and become accustomed to the silence.

An hour had passed and Jenny was making progress on the new draft, she pushed the chair back put her feet up on the desk and carefully read her alterations. Jenny jumped as the phone rang correcting her balance as not to topple from the chair, Jenny picked up the phone, “Hello,” there was no reply “ Hello,” again no reply Jenny placed the receiver back down, wrong number she said to herself and started reading again. The phone rang again Jenny answered it quickly, “Hello, Hello,” once again there was no sound on the other end, Jenny hung the phone up. She walked over to the glass wall and surveyed the empty office its was now dark outside and only a few dim lights remained on in the building, Jenny felt a cold shiver down her back, she dismissed the feeling knowing if she was to dwell on it she would scare herself even more.

Jenny sat back down and the phone rang again, Jenny stared at it letting it ring and ring and ring, Jenny squeezed her legs together, “shit, shit ,shit,” she kept repeating, the phone kept ringing, Jenny snatched at the receiver, “Hello.”

“I thought you weren’t going to answer,” the voice on the other end said.

“How can I help you?” Jenny replied.

“You can’t however I can help you,” The caller said.

“Who is this?” Jenny demanded, she heard the line go dead, she slammed the phone down.

Once again the phone rang, as Jenny went to abuse the caller on the other end, a voice interrupted, “Now Jenny if you’re not going to play the game how can I help you?”

“Help me what, hey how do you know my name?” Jenny replied.

Jenny looked at the phone and realised it was an internal call; she gently placed the receiver on the desk and looked out over the empty office trying to see who the mystery caller was, she could see no-one. Jenny picked up the phone, “What do you want?”


“I don’t want anything Jenny, I told you I want to help you,” the caller replied.

“Help me what and why is your voice all distorted?” Jenny said, trying to recognise some accent or distinction of the mechanical like tone.

“I don’t want you recognising me now do I and I thought all work and no play makes Jenny very dull and frustrated.” The caller’s voice taunting Jenny.

“Jenny sit down and relax take a load of your feet they must be sore wearing those high black stilettos,” the caller said.

Jenny didn’t want to lose control however her feet ached and she thought if she amused the caller they would become bored and leave her alone.

“Now Jenny why don’t you unbutton your blouse and slip out of that silky red bra and release those supple ample breasts of your’s?” the caller whispered.

“You’re fucking sick!” Jenny shouted down the line before she hung up.

Jenny started to gather her things when the phone rang again, Jenny stopped and stared at the phone, the phone kept ringing, Jenny ignored it and grabbed her bag, the phone continued to ring. Jenny stopped her mind racing what if this person was waiting for her, what if that was their plan to get her to leave; Jenny sat back down in the chair and picked up the phone.

“How long are you going to keep doing this?” she demanded.

“As long as it takes Jenny,” replied the caller.

Jenny paused for a moment and then unbuttoned her top releasing the clasp from the front of her bra, with expertise she removed the bra and flung it across the desk and quickly covered herself up.

“That must feel better?” the caller said. “Now take your top off and let those breast’s of yours enjoy the fresh air,” demanded the caller.

Once again Jenny hesitated and then followed the command of the caller, she slipped her top off and through it onto the desk, Jenny covered herself with her arms and then plucked up the courage to remove them arranging her long blonde hair to fall over her naked breast’s, trying somewhat to show some defiance.

“Jenny put the phone on speaker so you can free up your hand,” the caller ordered.

Jenny did as she was told.

“I want you to caress your breasts and tease your nipples,” instructed the caller.

Jenny moved her hands over her breasts slowly caressing them, rolling her nipples between her fingers, her self stimulation causing her nipples to become erect, hardening with each touch.

“Pinch them,” the caller commanded.

Jenny pinched her nipples kneading her breasts harder with the palms of her hands, she could feel the wetness between her legs, Jenny squeezed her thighs tight together in an attempt to stop the feeling.

“I bet that feels good?” the caller enquired. “I want you to stand up and slip off your dress,” the caller said.

Jenny followed the voices instructions and did as she was told.

“Now sit back down and let your hands stroke your pussy through your panties, softly now we want this to last,” the caller demanded.

Jenny sat back down in the chair her hand moved down to her crotch, she was surprised at how drenched her panties were, she wanted to stop but the voice commanding her to pleasure herself turned her on and as each instruction was given she found herself being controlled by the situation.

“I want you take it slowly Jenny I want you to enjoy this,” whispered the caller.

Jenny’s hand slowly stroked her cotton covered pussy every now and then she pushed her hand into her swollen lips only to hear the command of the caller instructing her once again to do herself slowly and softly. Jenny’s other hand worked at her breasts trying to relieve them of their ache they were full and tight, her nipples rock hard, as Jenny fondled one breast she moved her forearm up and down stimulating the nipple of her other breast. Jenny could feel the tension build within her wanting cunt she was close, Jenny quickened her pace her fingers darting up and down.

“STOP,” shouted the caller.

Jenny jumped, her hand stopping immediately.

“STAND UP,” the caller demanded.

Jenny did so without thinking.

“Jenny what did I say, I want you to enjoy this, it’s not a quick finger fuck,” the caller said their voice now softer and calmer. “Walk over to the glass wall and take of your panties, now stand with your legs wide apart and let the air tease your swollen pussy lips,” demanded the caller.

Jenny did as she was directed to do the fresh air making her swollen lips tighten into her.

“Touch yourself,” the caller said in a persuasive tone.

Jenny ran her hands along the sides of her toned body, down to her knees she then ran them back up along her soft inner thighs slowly across her pussy and along her stomach until they reached her breasts, Jenny grasped each breasts and caressed them, pushing each one up in turn so that her tongue could tease each nipple.

“I sense your close Jenny, I want you to finger that hard clit of yours now,” the caller said.

Jenny did not hesitate in responding, her finger slipping between her engorged lips with ease, and darted quickly over her hard, stiff clit, Jenny threw her head back and released a squeal from her mouth, she had waited so long for the feel of her wet hot cunt, her finger sliding up and down faster, Jenny’s knees started to shake.

“With your other hand slip two fingers into your tight cunt,” ordered the caller.

Jenny squatted pushing two fingers into her tight wanting hole, she pushed them in as deep as she could take, she returned her finger back to her soddened pussy and flicked the top of it faster and faster over her enlarged clit, Jenny’s two fingers pumped inside in rhythm with her other hand, she could feel her pussy grasp at her two fingers as her Orgasm built deep inside her, Jenny’s body started to quiver.

“Cum Jenny Cum,” insisted the caller.

Jenny screamed as her body convulsed, the waves of pleasure escaping from deep inside, her pussy spasming around her two fingers drawing them deeper inside her, Jenny’s clit involuntary pushing up and down against her finger, her hips rocking back and forth forcing Jenny back against the heels of her high stilettos. Jenny could not take anymore, however each time she tried to withdraw her fingers her hot cunt took control drawing them back inside as deep as her wanting hole could take, finally Jenny’s body started to calm as each eruption became tinier and softer, at last Jenny removed her fingers from her dripping hole and lay on the floor spent and exhausted.

A few minutes past then the silence was broken.

“Goodnight Jenny,” the caller said.

Jenny sat up, her legs spread wide open exposing her wet, swollen sore cunt and looked out over the dark office trying to catch a glimpse of the caller but all that remained was the pip sound emanating from the phone.

Jenny dressed quickly, gathered her things and raced out the front of the building.

“Hi Jenny working late?”

Jenny turned around; it was Simone Mr Franklin’s secretary.

“Did you, I mean, call me?” Jenny stuttered.

Simone just smiled and walked in the other direction.

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers