After Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes were locked together as I ran my hands under her firm bum, then back onto her thighs. I slowly undid the fastenings that held up her stockings. I eased each one down her long legs, before pulling the rest of her lingerie away from her body, leaving her naked in front of me. I looked down at her pussy, nestling between her legs. She pulled her legs up, and put her feet on my shoulders, exposing herself totally to me.

My cock reared up as she slid her hand over her belly and onto her pussy. She rubbed herself softly, her fingers slipping inside her hot pussy. She pulled them out and licked her juices from her fingers, her eyes locked on mine. I dragged my eyes away from hers and started to drink in the vision of her pussy before me.

Her pussy stood out as a white triangle surrounded by her suntanned flesh. The wet entrance to her body split her smooth, plump mound. Her clit stood out proudly, red and engorged from our lovemaking, standing out against the white flesh surrounding it. Her pussy lips were small; almost shy in the way they seemed to stay hidden. She pulled her knees back, exposing more. I looked down past her pussy, to the tight little entrance to her bum.

I ran my fingertip along the line of her slit, running it over her soft mound, over her clit, then down past her wet lips, right down to her bum. She moaned softly as I touched her, and then more loudly as I repeated this tantalising action, teasing and caressing her.

I leant forward and kissed her clit, a soft, gentle kiss. She pushed her hips up to me, wanting more, but I turned instead and kissed along the soft inside of her thigh. I licked and kissed my way down from the top of her thigh, to her knee, soft, wet, teasing kisses.

I worked my way back up, flicking my tongue across her clit before moving onto her other leg. I gently nibbled on the soft flesh of her thigh, feeling her legs pressing against me, her hips moving, her hand entwined in my hair, urging me back towards her pussy.

I slipped by arms around her legs and under her bum, pulling her to my mouth as I pushed my tongue inside her hot entrance. She cried out as I fucked her wet pussy, pushing my tongue as deep into her as I could reach.

She cried out again as I sucked on her clit, caressing it with my tongue, sucking hard on her gorgeous nub of tasty flesh. And she cried out again as I ran my tongue along her pussy, over her clit, into her again, over her lips, sucking them into my mouth, and down to her puckered little hole.

I kissed and sucked and tormented her, teasing her body as her orgasm built up inside her. Looking up, I could see the muscles of her belly rippling as her body juddered, as pleasure poured through her. She grabbed my hair, and pulled me to her, arching her hips up to grind her pussy against my mouth and tongue. Her juices were pouring from her. I held her tight, my tongue inside her, licking and sucking her. Her juices flowed into my mouth, and down my chin.

With a scream she came, her orgasm pulsing through her, her pussy throbbing against me. She held me tight to her, so I kissed her and licked her, tasting her cum. Her cries echoed around the room as her climax crashed through her body, as she held by head tight to her, forcing herself onto my mouth and tongue.

She cried out urgently.

"Fuck me."

I knelt back up and held her hips, pulling her towards me. My cock was rigid, longer and harder than I think I'd ever been before, the head red and hot with lust. I let my cock run over her pussy, the length of me sliding along her slit, before letting the head slip inside her. Her pussy was tight, holding my cock head hard. I could feel the blood pulsing through her.

She pushed her hips higher, urging more of me into her. I pushed against her, letting her pull the full length of my hard shaft into her tight, wet body. Her pussy throbbed against me as I rested my cock deep inside her, as her pussy moulded itself aground every contour of my cock. I pulled out slowly, until just the head of my cock was inside her. I slipped back into her, then out, gradually speeding up my movements, our movements, as she pushed back against me.

Any teasing quickly changed to lust as our actions became more urgent, more demanding, and more wanton. I fucked her harder, holding her by the hips, my cock driving deeper and deeper into her pussy with each thrust, my balls slapping against her ass. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, threatening to erupt out of my cock. As I cried out, she shouted out urgently.

"I'm cumming ... fuck me..... harder ......."

I slammed into her one more time, my balls tightened, and I flooded her with cum. I carried on pumping into her as my cum gushed out of my cock, jet after jet pouring into her. Floods of almost painful pleasure rushed through my body. She cried out as her orgasm hit her. I pulled her to me, driving my cock deep inside her one last time. I held her tight, feeling the exquisite throbbing of her pussy against my softening cock.

With a sigh of pure pleasure I collapsed on top of her, taking her in my arms, kissing her. We rolled onto our sides, and lay there holding each other, the length of our bodies touching, my cock still inside her as we drifted off to sleep.

************************************************

I started to wake up slowly, aware of the sunlight starting to filter into the room – and of Alex moving beside me. I rolled onto my back as memories of the previous night came flooding back. I smiled to myself – and then moaned softly as I felt her mouth, warm and wet, on my cock.

I reacted immediately, my cock starting to stretch out as Alex licked slowly along my shaft, almost purring to herself. I opened my eyes to find her looking straight at me, her tongue sliding wetly over my flesh. She licked slowly up my shaft again, then began to kiss her way up my body, her hair, her full, naked breasts, dragging over me as she started to kiss her way across my belly to my chest.

I reached for her as her tongue flicked across my nipples, one then the other. She kissed and sucked them in turn, making them hard, sucking them gently, then harder, before nipping and biting them. I cried out, catching her grin as she sucked them gently again, before sliding back down my body.

Fully awake now, I watched as she lifted my throbbing cock away from by body and held it upright. Her hand seemed tiny as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began stroking me slowly, my soft moans of pleasure matching the movement of her hand. She dipped her head and flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock before sucking me, taking me inch by inch deeper into her mouth. I groaned with pleasure as Alex sucked me harder, and then with disappointment as she let my cock fall back onto my belly.

I pushed up against her, wanting, needing, more, but sighing as I felt her wet tongue sliding along my shaft, upwards first, but then back down my length, then over my balls and beyond. I pulled my knees up and apart, exposing more. She repeated her movements, but this time more slowly, lingering at certain places, her tongue wet and sensual against me. Her eyes, bright and smiling, were still on mine as she held my cock flat against my belly and popped first one, and then the other, of my balls into her mouth, sucking on them, rolling them around her mouth, licking them.

Her tongue ran back up my length, my cock slipping back into her mouth. She sucked hard, drawing half of me into her. With one hand she wanked me slowly, complimenting her wet sucking. With her other hand she cupped and caressed my balls, squeezing them gently. Her movements became faster, all in time with each other, her sucking, her wanking, her squeezing.

All too quickly I started to feel the tension building in my balls, and with a groan I felt my cum rising. Alex speeded up her wet sucking as I thrust my hips up to meet her mouth, driving my cock deeper into her. She adjusted her hand to stop me going any deeper, all the time wanking and sucking. She gave my balls a final squeeze before slipping her hand lower, a finger probing at my ass.

She pushed a finger deep into me, and I cried out. My cum shot into her mouth, her lips clamped around me, her hand back on my balls to massage all my cream out of me. My cock throbbed as I came, her hand gently wanking me between her wet, red lips.

I slipped out of her mouth, but she still held me, stroking my still hard cock gently as she crawled up the bed to kiss me. Her tongue snaked into my mouth, bringing the taste, the feel, of my cum with it. Our tongues swirled together. I reached for her, holding her tight.

"Good morning ......" she whispered against my lips as we kissed, before slipping out of my arms.

I watched as she crossed the bedroom, loving the sight of her nakedness. She grabbed her silky gown off the back of the door and blew me a kiss over her shoulder as she left the room. I heard her in the bathroom, and then – a few minutes later - padding down the hall to the kitchen. I took my turn in the bathroom, and then followed her down to the kitchen, wrapping a towel around my waist as the smell of coffee got stronger.

Alex was stood making coffee, her back to me. She wriggled back against me for a moment as I moved close behind, her ass grinding against my cock. But then, as I reached around her, she pushed me away, nodding towards the breakfast bar where juice and toast awaited us.

"Later ..." she mouthed as she eased past me with the coffee pot.

We talked easily over a long, leisurely breakfast, sat side by side, our legs touching, very aware of each other. I watched Alex as she moved, the swell of her breasts pressing against the flimsy silk of her gown as she reached across for more coffee, my eyes following her when we were finished and she started to clear up.

I stood up, and cleared the rest of the things away. Alex was reaching up into a cupboard in the kitchen when I moved behind her. This time she didn't resist as I reached around her and slid my hands into her gown, cupping her breasts in my hands, feeling her nipples hardening at my touch. Alex sighed, and dropped her arms down. The weight, the firmness, of her breasts filled my hands. I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs as I buried my face in her neck, kissing and nibbling.

She turned around in my arms. We kissed, our lips crushed together, our tongues exploring easily. As we broke our kiss, I stepped back a little, and reached out to the belt of her gown. I tugged it slowly, savouring the moment, my eyes on hers. As the belt came undone, the sides of her gown dropped away from her body. My eyes drank in the deep valley between her partially covered breasts, her firm belly, the hint of her pussy. With a shrug of her shoulders, the gown slid down her body, and onto the floor.

Now Alex reached out to me, and tugged at the towel around my waist. Seconds later, it joined her gown on the floor, my cock rearing up, hard again. She reached for me, wrapping her hand around my shaft and pulling me to her. She held my cock as we kissed, as I ran my hands down her slender back and over her ass.

My cock was caught between us, pressing hard against her pussy. We moved together, our hips swaying as our bodies moved as one, my cock sliding along her wet slit and against her clit, her juices lubricating us both. I cupped her tight ass, pulling her to me, her nipples rock hard against my chest.

Her arms tightened around my neck and her groaning got louder as the first ripples of her climax started to build. I held her tighter, rubbing my cock against her mound as my fingers ran lightly down between her taut ass cheeks. She cried out as she came, as waves of pleasure washed through her.

"Quickly ..." she gasped.

I turned her around, my cock rigid in front of me. She arched her back, her wet, swollen pussy lips clearly visible between her soft thighs. I guided my cock into her, both of gasping as she pushed back onto me, as her pussy wrapped itself around me. I held her hips, my thumbs rubbing across the firm flesh of her cheeks as I held my cock deep inside her.

Alex let out a deep, satisfied sigh as I held my cock still for a moment. Then I started to fuck her slowly, gently, listening to the sound of her soft moans as my cock moved inside her. Alex reached down her body and rubbed her swollen clit softly, swirling her finger tip around the rubbery nub of flesh in little circles.

I began to fuck her harder as I felt the pressure of Alex rubbing herself, pressing her soft flesh against my cock as I glided in and out of her hot, wanton pussy. I felt her body changing under me as another climax built inside her. Reaching forward, I cupped her breasts, feeling them swaying, filling my hands, as I drove into her, her pussy wrapped around me.

I pulled one hand back and traced a finger tip lightly over her tight little hole as it winked at me. I rubbed harder, before quickly licking my finger to give it a little lubrication and pressing it even harder against her until my finger slid into her ass.

Alex froze, and then moaned, and then pushed back against my finger as it slipped in deeper. Alex cried out at the passion powering through her, from my cock and finger inside her, fucking her, from our hands on her breasts and clit. I could feel her rubbing her clit harder as I finger fucked her ass in time to my cock fucking her pussy, as I pinched and pulled on her swollen nipples.

I pulled my cock out of her aching pussy, resting it against her firm cheeks.

"Don't stop," she cried in alarm, her fingers quickly replacing my cock, her body tingling with desire, with lust.

I hesitated, my cock rubbing against her ass as I moved, my intention, my needs, obvious. Alex froze against me for a moment, aware of my cock, of where it was.

"Yes," she moaned, "Yes ... don't stop ... do it there ... fuck me there."

I stood still for a second, then pushed forwards, my cock pressing against Alex as she pushed backwards. My cock felt even harder as Alex moved to point her ass at me, at my cock. I pushed down, my cock head pushing at her tight hole. At first, nothing happened, but then with a "pop" I was inside her, the wetness of her pussy juice guiding the way. I stopped so that we could both get used to the sensation – Alex to my cock invading her, me to the velvety tightness of her. Then I eased deeper into her, taking my time. She gasped.

"Don't stop."

I pushed harder, pressing against her until my cock was buried inside her, my balls resting against her pussy. I held still, waiting for Alex. She wriggled her bum, pushing back.

"That feels soooooo good," she whispered, "Now fuck me."

I pulled out a little, and then pushed back into her, driving my cock deeper. My balls banged against her, slapping against her wet pussy, adding a new dimension to our pleasure. Alex reached down for her clit again, rubbing and caressing herself, her fingers slipping inside her pussy. It seemed that in no time we both went over the edge, crying out as powerful orgasms racked our bodies.

I pumped my thick cum into her, holding my cock inside her. Her juices rushed from her as she came. Reaching down further, Alex grabbed my balls and rubbed them against her pussy, making them as wet as she was.

I collapsed on top of her, exhausted, kissing her back and shoulders, holding her tight as our bodies shuddered. We stood up, my cock still buried inside her ass. Alex twisted her head around so that we could kiss – a totally fulfilled kiss. Slowly, I pulled away from her, my now soft cock slipping out of her. Alex turned around and sank into my arms, our legs weak with pleasure. I held her tight to me, kissing her softly.

Later, maybe only minutes later, Alex took my hand and led me the bathroom. I watched as she switched on the shower, and then stepped under the jets of warm water. She pushed her wet hair back, away from her face, the water cascading off her body as she pushed her breasts upwards. I joined her, taking her in my arms as we washed each other, some parts of us getting far more attention than others.

I stood naked, the water dripping off of me as I dried her, and then almost sighed with pleasure as she did the same for me. When we were finished we kissed again. As we parted, she spoke, her husky voice sending a tremor through me.

"I hope you haven't got anything planned for the weekend..." she murmured, her mouth inches from mine, her hand reaching downwards...

12