After Hours

Story Info
Sandra's ravished in the dark by a mystery man.
2.5k words
4.18
53.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: I purposefully left out a description of Sandra because I wanted my readers to imagine their own woman to make the story more pleasing to them**

It was past closing time and her co-worker had already gone for the night. Sandra was running a bit behind because during their rounds of the building a few forgotten items were rounded up so she couldn't leave until they were logged. Not to mention she still had to write up the nightly report and dammit if she didn't forget to check and lock up in the tiny employee lounge that was never used and was soon to be turned into a retreat for breastfeeding moms who wanted to feed their child in private.

She hurried writing up the items she'd gathered during the building rounds, playing her music on her cell phone on an external speaker so she could enjoy better bass. As soon as the items were logged and she'd quickly written up the building report she jumped up and went through the back room to the hallway where the restrooms and employee lounge were located.

The hallway was a little creepy even during the daytime hours. It was L-shaped and the bottom of the L had two unused offices now that the new offices had been finished and everyone moved into them. Also in that part of the L a door lead to the loading dock area where currently mostly only construction workers went and Sandra had only been a handful of times in her year at the job.

Hurrying across the hallway to the employee lounge, Sandra pushed the door open and noted that the motion sensor light was off, meaning no one had been in there for a while, if at all, that day. Still, she had to go in and try the doors and check the men's restroom (the woman's restroom having been gutted and the door taken off as preparation for the lounge's new use).

One door was perpetually locked and when she tried it, sure enough, it was still locked. The other door lead to a utility room that the construction workers sometimes left unlocked after they'd been in there messing with electrical equipment. Sandra hated checking this door because the lounge was already creepy enough as it was with it's old furniture and poster from some early 90's travelling musical. The utility room was dark and there was a ceiling tile that had been removed months before that her old supervisor told her freaked her out after she saw a chair sitting under it after a woman had been caught taking a nap in the lounge. Sandra played it off to others but, secretly, she felt as uneasy about the utility room as did her old supervisor.

As usual the utility room was dark and empty of any trespassers so Sandra closed the door and pulled out her keys to lock it. That's when the lights in the lounge went off. Was something up with the motion sensor? Usually it took 20 minutes of inactivity for the lights to turn off. She waved her arms and nothing happened. With a sigh she began walking toward the door in hopes it would trigger the lights. Still nothing, except that her outstretched hand hit against something warm and hard and soft all at the same time. For a moment she left her hand there, her heartrate picking up as she realized it was fabric she felt under her fingers. Then she took a few steps back and fumbled in her pocket for her phone, hoping to get the screen on before anything happened.

A light step or two and then she felt a hand on her cheek. She screamed and jerked back, only to hit her head against the wall behind her. The hand covered her mouth and a voice quietly hushed her.

"It's alright," the obviously male voice said to her from the pitch black. "I won't hurt you. In fact I'll do the opposite. And don't worry, you do know me, but I can't risk you identifying me."

"Just let me go," Sandra pleaded, her voice cracking and her mouth suddenly going dry.

"I will, when I'm through."

"What?"

"Like I said, I'm not going to hurt you. I'll be gentle and I promise to make sure cum first."

Sandra suddenly slashed out with the sharpest key she had, catching part of him. He cursed under his breath and then a hand grabbed her by her shirt front and pulled her to a hard chest. Lips fell over hers, demanding at first but then softening, coaxing.

"Mmph," Sandra protested at first but the longer the kiss lasted the more her resolve weakened. She hadn't been kissed like this in several years. Little bolts of electricity darted from her lips down over her stomach and deep into her womb. She could feel her blood rushing between her legs, making her throb almost painfully it had been such a long time. Before long a small moan bubbled up out of her throat and she felt the man smile against her lips.

Slowly the hand on her shirt loosened its grip and slid to the right over her breast. She felt her nipple instantly become hard and the man's thumb ran over the bump he felt through her bra, sending more little shocks down between her legs.

Another hand snaked its way behind her neck, pulling her closer as his body pushed hers up against the wall. His hard rod pressed into her stomach and she groaned. Her fingers twitched as she warred with herself to really give in and just explore this mystery man or try once more to fight him off. He said she knew him and he was, afterall, in the building after hours, which meant he was either one of the men she'd seen during her rounds or one of the office workers who came back in with his own key. Could it be so bad to be any of them?

His hand on her breast moved down and then came back up under her shirt, causing goosebumps to rise as his hand trailed up over her stomach. His hand came back to her breast and squeezed gently. Sandra moaned again. Then it slipped the cup of her bra down and under her boob and came back to lightly tweak her nipple, eliciting a gasp from Sandra, which the man took full advantage of as he plunged his tongue into her mouth.

This was the final straw. What little resistence Sandra had left crumbled and she lifted her hands to run them through the man's short cropped hair and pull his head even closer as she moved her tongue against his. To her surprise and delight he let out a groan and she felt herself become instantly wet.

Her breathing soon became ragged as she began grinding her hips into the man's rigid member through their clothes. She lifted one leg and hooked her knee behind his rear and pulled him more into her. Soon the kiss broke off and they were both left panting as they dry-humped each other.

As they did this, the man reached down and pulled Sandra's shirt up over the tops of her breasts and pulled the other cup down, both of her breasts now exposed. A hot, wet mouth latched onto her left nipple as a free hand massaged the right, tweaking the nipple every so often, making Sandra cry out. He circled his tongue and sucked and gently bit her nipple, bringing Sandra close to orgasm from that stimulation alone. Briefly it ran through her mind that it was a bit sad that mere foreplay could bring her so close. She should really get laid more often.

But the thought passed quickly as her mind couldn't keep a clear thought for long. Her need was growing and her now frantic grinding was making her frustrated as she wanted the mystery man to just put his dick in her before she went mad with lust. Tilting her head down she found his ear and playfully licked it and nipped it then whispered throatily, "Are you going to fill me up or did you come here to play?"

It seemed she'd caught him off guard for a moment for he stopped massaging her breast with one hand and his tongue stopped laving at the left nipple. Then, with one last nip he stood up and removed his hands from her breasts.

Those hands were then, suddenly, at her pants, undoing the buttons and zipper there. He pushed them down and she stepped out of them, leaving her in her top and lacy, cheeky underwear. When his hands were gone from her, she heard the rattling of a belt buckle and then a zipper and the unmistakable sound of jeans hitting the floor.

He stepped back to her then, his boxers still on but now Sandra could feel more of his erection and this time she couldn't help herself. She reached out and gently grabbed his member through his boxers and began stroking it. A lovely groan/gasp escaped him.

Before he could do anything else, Sandra dropped to her knees and pulled his dick from his boxers and ever so lightly traced her tongue around the head of him. She heard a sharp intake of breath at this. Nothing made her feel more powerful than giving a blowjob. The way a man made noises and usually lay back and took it as she teased him relentlessly bringing him close to the edge then pulling him back. And when he lost control and grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth she could almost cum.

Now she exercised some of that power over her would-be rapist as she teased his cock with light tongue strokes, giving him only a taste of what he wanted from her mouth. Around the head, down each side of the shaft she went with the tip of her tongue, being sure to keep it lubricated to keep from dragging. His groans became more urgent and she could tell he was getting frustrated with her teasing.

Back to the head she went, as she kissed the tip, letting her lips slightly slip over it. Then she pulled back and could tell he wanted to give her what for. She smiled and a little, throaty chuckle left her kiss swollen lips. Before the man knew what she was doing, Sandra plunged his dick into her wet mouth, taking his girth all the way into her throat.

"Holy fuck!" he gasped and she felt him lean over her as his hand hit the wall while his knees buckled. Sandra pulled back and chuckled around her mouthful and began moving up and down his shaft, her tongue flicking back and forth over the underside of his dick. She placed one hand around the base of him and brought her other hand up to cup his balls and lightly massage them. She felt him shudder as he moaned.

A few more times of deep throating and the man couldn't take it any more. He got down on the floor and pushed Sandra down. Moving down over her sex he pushed his hand against her and through her underwear began rubbing her clit. Now Sandra began to moan and her body jerked with the bolts of pleasure emanating from the little button.

Before long she was gasping and squirming under his handling. She heard him make an approval noise as he then pulled her panties down over her legs. When he came back from the task he pushed her knees apart and she then felt his mouth over her. When the first stroke of his tongue ran over her clit, Sandra cried out as her hips bucked upward. There was something so smooth about a tongue ravishing her clit. The sensation was so vastly different from fingers rubbing circles around it. That was harsh and though it felt nice it left her unsatisfied, but a tongue was like satin and had her feeling made of liquid velvet.

As she reveled in the smooth tongue strokes she felt a finger slip into the depths of her pussy. She gasped and then groaned. Another finger entered and it was all she could do to keep from climaxing right then and there. Seriously, she needed more sex.

As his tongue licked and he sucked at her button, he began pumping his fingers in and out of her, flexing them to hit all sides of her, making her hips buck and her moans to rise in pitch.

In and out, in and out, his fingers went. Round and round his tongue circled. Sandra was now helplessly grabbing at the wall, at the carpet, at his head as her orgasm neared. She was almost there, she could feel her muscles in her thighs bunching when suddenly he stopped all ministrations. It was only a few seconds but it felt like an eternity to Sandra when suddenly she felt him push himself into her. Sandra cried out, grabbing his arms as they came to rest on either side of her.

"Fuck!" she yelled and instantly melted into moans as his dick moved inside her, bottoming out on her cervix, making her go wild. She raised her hips to meet each thrust, her legs hooking behind him, to pull him in harder.

"God, Sandra your so wet and tight for me. I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

Sandra's response was a groan of pleasure at hearing his appreciation. Then he leaned back and grabbed her knees, pushing them to her chest and he began pumping into her faster and harder. Sandra clapped a hand over her mouth as her cries grew too loud and her mind shattered from the pleasure.

"Mph, mph, mph!" Her voice cracked at the last and she closed her eyes as she felt her orgasm crash over her. Her back arched, which the man gladly used as he put his head down and sucked a nipple into his mouth as he continued to dive into her faster and faster, his own climax nearing as he felt Sandra tighten like a vice around him.

He gasped," Sandra, I'm gonna cum." This snapped her out of her lust-filled haze. She wasn't on the pill. No need to be when she wasn't getting any. She tried to push him off.

"No! I'm not on the pill," she gasped out as another climax suddenly tore through her. But the man either didn't care or wasn't listening as he groaned and thrust into her deeply a few more times.

As their orgasms subsided, both of their chests heaving and Sandra's body racked with orgasm aftershocks, the man pulled out and Sandra could hear him getting his pants back on. Within moments light flared in the room as he opened the door and left, the door shutting her in the dark once more.

Sandra quickly fumbled for her phone and turned the assist light on and used it to put her clothes back on then find the light switch. She ran out of the room then in hopes of catching the man but there was no one around.

Another aftershock rippled through her and she gasped and leaned back against the wall, a small smile playing on her lips.