After Hours

Story Info
Getting her phone turns out to be fun.
1.1k words
3.25
7.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to talk dirty. That'd how this all started. I was at Eugene's a dance club. I was drinking and grinding on people all night. Early that morning me and my roommate headed back to our apartment. I passed out and was still out of it when my roommate shook me awake. The owner of the club had found my cell phone, that I left there. He left a voicemail in my friends phone saying if I wanted to get it back to meet him at the club at two in the afternoon on Sunday. I rolled over and looked at the click it was one in the afternoon.

I got up and pulled on a pair of jeans that were just a little too tight, a bra and zip up hoodie. I stepped into my favorite stilettos and grabbed my purse and headed toward the club. I'm not sure what I expected when I got to the club all I knew was that I needed my phone back.

When I got to Eugene's, I tried the door and it opened, I walked inside and heard soft music that was not usual for the club. The lights were dim and there a was a man behind the bar. He had broad shoulders and muscular arms.

I just wanted my phone and to get out.

"Excuse Mr I'm looking for Eugene, I need to get my phone." The man behind the bar turned around "I'm Eugene, you must be Live." "That's me, Live lost phone girl."

He walked around the bar and I saw his full figure he was tall and fit. And as he turned to grab a glass I could see his firm ass. "In order to give you the phone I'll need to make sure your actually Live."

"So you'll need to see my ID or what?"

"No but it would be nice if you ahh, I don't know, sucked my dick like a lollipop."

"How the hell did you know that? You snooped through my fucking phone!"

"I had to find away to contact you."

"So what your gonna make me fuck you to get my phone back? If that's the case I'll just get a new one."

"No I'm gonna make you want me to fuck you," he was circling me now. "I'm gonna make you need me to fuck you," he whispered in my ear. Damn he really did read through my phone. He massaged my shoulders and blew on my neck.

"And just how do you plan to do that?"

His hands were now running up and down my side he was pressed up against me, every muscular inch pressing into my soft curves. Damn he was good and he hasn't even started.

As he began grinding his hips into my supple ass I could feel heat rising up my body, and wetness building up in my cunt when he said, "tequila." I instantly knew what he meant, and it only made wetter.

He was grinding his hips into me and I could feel his dick hard and long. His hands moved from my sides to my breasts. First gently massaging and then a little harder. His teeth found my ear and grazed down my neck. I was still fully clothed and almost begging to be fucked, but I wanted to hold out. He stopped grouping my chest long enough to unzip my hoodie and he chuckled against my neck when he say only the bra underneath, "were you expecting something to happen?"

I tried to keep the huskiness out of voice as I answered, "no just too lazy to put on a shirt."

"Its okay you can moan." Next thing I know my bra is off and his hands are on my nipples pulling, pinching, and tweaking them in a delightful way I just about cane when he ceased all contact with my body. I let out a moan as he backed away. "You may have your phone now if you wish." I turned around and saw the bulge in his pants and I just had to have it. I walked up and kissed him hard on the mouth, and just my hands closed on his ass cheeks he grabbed both my wrists and pushed me agsinst the bar. "If we do this we do it my way. If you agree say the safe word."

"Tequila." And with that he turned me around and bent me over the bar, I wiggled my ass out of intisipation and that was when his hand came down, not hard but it startled me and I yelped. " this is what you like right being treated like a bad girl?"

My answer was a moan and the his hand came down again the wetness had to be seeping into my jeans. One more crack and then he grabbed my hair and turned me around and pushed me to his knees. He rubbed his click through his pants and I took that as an invite. I unzipped and pulled out his huge member. I massaged him with my hand and took the tip into my mouth, I gave him head and slowly took more and more of him in to my mouth. As he began to groan I took his balls in my hand as massaged them. He grabbed my hair and began to fuck my face.

All of a sudden he stopped, grabbed my hair and lead me up pulled down the zipper on my jeans and ripped them off. And in an instant his finger was in my wet folds, "mmmhmm I knew you wanted it from the time I walked around that bar." With that I let out a moan and came hard on his finger. He lapped it up an smiled can't io kissed me hard on the lips and promptly lifted my ass and laid me on the bar then rammed into me hard. I could feel myself stretching around him as he was balls deep in me.

He pumped in and out of me took s nipple in his mouth and bit down slightly. I came closer and closer to orgasming, and he could tell. He placed his thumb on my clit and ran it in circles. I came hard, my while body shook and he plunged into me pulled out. To the tip and then rammed back in.

Wave after wave hit and my pussy clenched around him he continued punishing my pussy till he plunged in deep and hard and came. I could feel him pulse inside me as he spewed his seed in me. I was still being hit with waves of my orgasm. He pi led me up in his arms still sheathed in my dripping dire pussy. He kissed my lips gently, "told you I'd make you want it." He carried me still impaled on him to his bedroom upstairs. He let me rest before starting again.

This had been my favorite trip to the club, and I no longer needed to talk dirty, I had Eugene.