After Hours

Story Info
A bartender takes a liking to a lonely grad student.
1.7k words
4.22
70.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out at a dive bar with some new friends. I hadn't dated in years, not since breaking up with my boyfriend over 2 years ago. It seemed like too much work. But I was getting restless and my friends talked me into going out with them to get me out of my apartment.

This was the second time we'd come to this bar. The first time, 2 weeks ago, I'd chatted with the bartender while my friends were dancing and flirting with other patrons. The bartender, Joe, was about 10 years older than me and owned the bar. He'd told me how he'd gotten tired of his tech job 5 years ago and decided to cash in his stock options and buy this bar in town where he'd been coming every weekend.

Joe had remodeled the place himself and his strong hands looked more like a construction worker's than an engineer's. In fact, nothing about him looked like he'd ever been a software programmer, but the retro arcade games he'd added to the place after he remodeled it gave away his geeky nature. He was smart and his irreverent sense of humor made me laugh. By the end of the night, we'd exchanged phone numbers and we'd been texting off and on over the last 2 weeks.

I knew he was married with kids, but we weren't talking about dating. His texts had turned flirtatious, but in a friendly way. I had confided that I hadn't dated in several years and was too busy with grad school to date anyway. When I came into the bar again tonight, there was something different in the way he looked at me. It was a slow night and when he wasn't pouring drinks, he lingered by my spot at the bar, asking me about school. I was getting a masters in computer science and he shared stories about his time in grad school.

When my friends were ready to leave, I was in the middle of a discussion with Joe about the ethics of artificial intelligence. I told my friends I'd grab an Uber home and catch up with them the next day. Joe poured me another drink, on the house.

As the bar emptied out, I noticed Galaga was available. While Joe was pouring a drink for someone at the other end of the bar, I pulled out some quarters and went to play. I hadn't played Galaga in at least 15 years and kept getting hit. I was on my third game when Joe appeared at my side. He laughed at my sad attempts and when I lost my third game, he pushed me aside to show me how it was done. He made it 4 levels in before he lost his first life. He stepped aside to let me play his second life, pulling me in front of the console. Then he stood behind me and put his hand over mind on the controller to coach me along.

I was distracted by the feel of his body pressed up against mine. I hadn't been close to a man in so long. Despite his attempts to help me, I quickly lost a life. And then another. I tried to step back and let him resume, but he insisted I keep trying. I felt his breath on my neck as he explained what I was doing wrong. After I lost the last life, I stepped away, flustered, and said I should probably go. I headed toward the bathroom before calling Uber.

The thought of Joe's body so close to mine was lingering in my mind. I knew I'd masturbate as soon as I got home.

When I came out of the bathroom, Joe was locking the front door. The bar was empty. I hadn't realized how late it was. He had poured a glass of water for me and it was sitting on the bar. I decided to sit down and drink it before calling Uber. As he passed behind me, he stopped. I felt his hands on my shoulders and then his lips on my neck.

"I've been wanting to do that since I met you. Your neck is lovely."

I sat frozen for a moment. I hadn't expected this. I was so horny, but Joe was married and I wasn't ready to sleep with a guy I barely knew. Not knowing what to do, I ended up blurting out "What about your wife?" making him think that was my only objection.

He leaned into me and said, "We have an open marriage. She has a boyfriend." He ran his hands down to my waist and bit my neck gently. I felt my breath coming faster and I couldn't think clearly. I wasn't ready for this. But it had been so long since I'd been touched, I wasn't ready to walk away yet either.

I slid off the barstool, planning to work my way to the door. I said "I should probably go. Let's talk about it another time when it's not so late and I haven't been drinking."

I thought he would step aside and say goodnight. But when I turned to head out, he put one hand around my waist and the other behind my head to pull me in for a kiss. His kiss was urgent and greedy. I realized he was probably used to women at the bar hitting on him and not used to someone resisting him. I pulled my head back and put my hands on his chest to push him away. "I need to go home."

He grabbed my wrists and spun me around, pinning me against the bar from behind. Now I was uncomfortable. I'd never had to fight a man off before and I wasn't completely sure I wanted to fight this one off. But his insistence was making me angry. I told him to stop it and to let me leave. With one arm wrapped around me, pinning my left arm to my side, he reached down with his right arm and lifted my dress. Now I was frantic. I started to struggle in earnest and used my free right arm to try to deflect his hand that was running up my thigh. He laughed and pressed himself into me. I felt his erection against my ass. If I didn't stop him, I knew he'd soon feel how aroused I was. "I like to feel you struggle," he told me.

I tried to stamp the heel of my shoe down on his foot. He grabbed me around the waist, lifted me up and bent me over the bar so my feet dangled above the ground. I tried to grab for something on the bar to use against him, but he'd cleared off all of the glassware and no bottles were within reach. Before I could get any leverage, he reached under my dress and pulled down my underwear. Then leaning with his left arm on my back to hold me down onto the bar, he slowly slid his right hand up my thigh, across my ass, and under me, tracing his fingers along my vulva. I gasped, knowing how wet I was. As he slid his finger between my outer lips, he laughed and said "I knew you'd be wet."

He slid a finger into me, then another. I felt my juices flowing in response to his touch. I wanted to struggle harder, but my body was working against me. He slowly slid his fingers in and out of my pussy spreading my wetness around my entire vulva. He pressed his fingers against my clit and I moaned.

His hand moved away and I heard him unbuttoning his pants. He let them drop to the ground and he stepped out of them. I was up too high for him to enter me, so he grabbed me to set me back on the ground. He seemed to think I would be a willing participant at this point, but once my feet touched the ground, the reality of my situation hit me. I didn't know this man. I wasn't on birth control and he was about to fuck me without a condom. Without his hand on my cunt, I came to my senses and started to run towards the back door, since he had locked the front.

I had to skirt the pool table and as I tried to run around it, he grabbed my hair and pulled me back. I screamed. He reached around with his other hand and closed his fingers around my neck. I stopped screaming as I felt him squeeze my windpipe. He bent me over the pool table and before I could fight him off, he pressed his cock against my ass. Grabbing my hips to position me, he thrust into my wet pussy. I gasped. Before I could let out another scream, he wrapped his right arm around my neck. With his left hand on my hip, he started to slide in and out of me. His arm around my throat tightened and I saw stars behind my eyes.

He pounded into me roughly, grunting as the weight of his body pressed me against the pool table. I could barely breathe, but as my body went limp, he released my neck and grabbed my hips with both hands, pulling me away from the table and positioning himself to press deeper into me. I could hear the wet slapping of his body against mine. He reached down with one hand and started to rub my clit as he fucked me. I moaned and started pressing back against him with each thrust. I could feel my climax building quickly. I was still angry at him, but I started to cum anyway, my muscles contracting. His pace quickened and he grabbed both my hips in his hands and pulled me hard onto his cock. I felt him spasm inside me and knew he was cumming while my own orgasm was still subsiding.

He collapsed onto my back, his hard cock still inside me, but starting to soften. I was breathing hard. He bit my neck. The feeling of his cum leaking out of my swollen pussy aroused me. I knew it wasn't safe. I knew he should have used a condom, but at the same time I wanted more. I started to rock my hips back and forth. He groaned and I felt his cock begin to harden again.