After Hours Alicia Ch. 05

Story Info
It's the day after the gangbang and she runs into trouble...
5.6k words
4.48
68.1k
26

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia was sitting on the old mattress while all the men were getting dressed and leaving. She had not yet made an attempt to get up and clean herself off. Instead, she stayed put and did her best to take in everything that had happened. Before she came back to the bar, she had only been with one man - Peter. She had found comfort in knowing that she wasn't easy like a lot of the other girls she's met in high school and college. She didn't have several different boyfriends and didn't go to parties and sleep with random strangers. Instead, she kept to herself and enjoyed her time with the one man that meant more to her than anyone else - Peter.

The events of the past six hours have changed her life forever. She no longer found comfort in feeling like she was different than those girls from school. To her, she was now the same - or worse. Having sex with thirteen guys in one night seemed like the trashiest thing she could think of. She did not see the polaroid that Roger took of her, but she could imagine that she looked like a mess.

She opened the only eye that was not glued shut. She was a mess. There was cum all over her breasts. They weren't the desired target for the men when they were cumming, but they got covered with the cum that dripping down her face. There was cum and used condoms all over the mattress.

As the last of the guys left, she was all alone. She got up too quickly, as a shot of pain had caused her to slow down. Her legs, mouth, and pussy were all feeling the consequences of the last few hours.

Alicia walked over to an old wooden door next to the dart machines. Before she turned the knob, she looked at the peg board. There was her picture. With one eye open, she looked like a zombie and her face was covered in a thick, white mask of cum. She looked terrible. Seeing her picture next to the other photos of women who had also been gangbanged at the bar made her feel like a different person - like a slut.

She had sexual desires just like everyone else. She had fantasies like everyone else. What prevents people from acting on these desires and fantasies is how they are perceived by everyone around them. Women who have sex with lots of different men are considered sluts. They're called "easy" and called whores. They are outcasts in society and never really fit back into the normal life they had before they decided to broaden their sexual horizons. They crossed the point of no return.

"You can't back what happened, Alicia. There's no going back." She thought. "You're one of them now."

She didn't know how she felt about this realization. Was this something she was ashamed of or was this something she wanted to embrace? She wasn't sure.

In the bathroom, she looked in the mirror. It was a filthy bathroom that never got cleaned - especially by Cheryl. The mirror was full of water residue and cracks, but Alicia could make out her own reflection. The picture didn't do her face any justice. She was a filthy mess. The globs of cum she had on her face in the picture had now run down her face and on to her chest, the mattress, or the floor. Now she was left with a shiny coat of whatever cum was left over.

The sight made her chuckle. "You look like a whore," she told her herself. "Congratulations, Alicia Reynolds. You're now a cumslut."

She turned on the water in the sink and washed her face. She noticed the thick globs of cum in her hair had started to dry. To avoid the pain of picking them out later, she decided to wash her hair in the bathroom sink. Afterward, she grabbed a hand towel from the wall and dried off as best she could. She then got the rag damp and cleaned off the remaining cum that was on her body.

When she was finished cleaning up, she thought to herself, "Where's my father? This whole thing was his idea!" Then she realized that it was probably best that he wasn't there to see her like this. The thought of him seeing her like this made her feel anxious. She wasn't sure what would happen to their relationship, but she knew that there was no reason to make things worse by letting him see her right now.

Alicia walked naked back through the curtain and into the main bar area. She noticed the windows weren't covered and ducked down behind the bar. After looking to see if anyone was outside, she darted over and grabbed her clothes and ran back behind the bar to get dressed.

Once her clothes were on, she looked in the large mirror behind the bar. She looked better. More like the girl she knew and less the like the girl she thought she had become.

"Dad?" she called out. "Are you there? Where are you?" She wanted to find him so she could take him home. It was much later than it usually was when she picked him up and she wanted to get some sleep - especially after what happened tonight.

She looked all over the bar and couldn't find him, so she stepped outside. Nothing. She walked to the backyard and saw him sitting in a chair in front of a bonfire he had made for himself. A few of the guys from the gangbang were with him - Roger, Manny, and Jimmy.

Taking their cue, the three decided to leave.

"We'll see ya later, Dave. Take it easy," said Manny, who winked at Alicia as they walked past her.

"Hey sweetie," her father said with a solemn tone.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Her father looked at her as if to say "You know why. That was a stupid question." Instead, he took another swig of his beer and kept quiet.

Alicia sat down next to him. Despite her best efforts to clean herself, Dave could still smell semen on his daughter. If it weren't for the smoke from the fire, the smell would have been more noticeable than it was.

"Are you upset about tonight?" she asked.

Knowing he was not going to be able to avoid this conversation, he decided to answer her. "Yes. I am."

"Why? I agreed to do it. You shouldn't be upset."

"I know you agreed to do it, but I still feel bad about it. You're my daughter. I feel like a pimp and I feel like I treated you like a whore. It's not right."

He took another drink, while Alicia collected her thoughts. She couldn't deny it. What he said was technically true. He put her up to having sex with strangers for money just like a pimp. Actually having sex with the men made her look like a whore.

"I know you're upset, daddy. I was mad at you too, but...I'm not anymore. It's OK. Really."

"Alicia, it's not right. What happened was not right. I wish I could take it all back and we could go back to how things were before I opened my stupid fucking mouth!"

She could see that her father was on the verge of tears. She had only seen him get emotional twice in her entire life. Once when he was going through his divorce and the second time was happening right now.

Knowing that his daughter was in his bar being gangbanged all night by his friends and patrons made Dave Reynolds feel like the worst father in the world. How could he let this happen to his baby girl? How could he even put her up to it in the first place? What were things going to be like after tonight? Neither of them knew.

Instead of saying anything, Alicia put her arm around her father. After he was finished with his beer, she walked him to the truck. The drive home was silent. The two didn't say a word the entire ride.

When they got home, she helped her father inside. Dave Reynolds stumbled into the living room, kicked off his boots, and collapsed on the couch.

This was not uncommon as she had seen her father like this before, but she never felt bad about it until now. She straightened him up on the couch, put a pillow under his head, and threw a blanket over him.

She felt horrible. Sure, her father had put her up to this, but she actually went through with it. She was just as much to blame for all of this as he was. She hoped that their relationship would recover from this.

Alicia went down the hall to her room and laid down in her bed with her clothes on. She took out her phone and read the screen - "20 Missed Calls - 30 Messages."

Without checking them, she knew that they were from Peter.

SATURDAY

Dave Reynolds woke up to a normal Saturday morning ritual in his home - Alicia cooking breakfast. He smelled bacon, eggs, and toast. Despite the pleasant smells coming from the kitchen, Dave noticed another smell - booze. He smelled like alcohol as he had been drinking pretty heavily last night. He wanted to take a shower immediately, but before he could, Alicia noticed that he was up.

"Come over and sit down, daddy. Breakfast is ready." She said in a chirpy voice.

Hungover and feeling gross, Dave Reynolds wanted nothing more than to freshen up and forget about last night. Instead, he obliged his daughter and sat down. The pounding headache and the stench of alcohol was reminding him of last night. He looked at Alicia. She was dressed in a pair of purple pajama pants, a spaghetti strap tank top, and a white apron. She looked nice, considering what she had been through less than twelve hours ago. He tried, but he couldn't shake the memory of talking to her outside the bar and smelling semen on her body. It made him uncomfortable, but he would do his best to suppress the thought.

"Thank you for breakfast, dear."

"You're welcome, daddy. Hope you like it!"

"I always do."

Dave and his daughter began eating their breakfast in silence. Alicia knew her father must still feel uncomfortable about last night. She didn't quite know how she felt about it either. She knew that she had to try to repair the relationships with her father and Peter today after what she did. It wasn't going to be easy, but it had to be done.

"Are you alright?" She asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes...no...I'm sorry, Alicia. I feel like shit this morning. I can't believe I drank that much last night. I shouldn't have done that. Never again..."

"It's OK, daddy. I understand why. I'm just going to go ahead and say this - I'm sorry. I'm sorry about last night. I know it was your idea, but I went through with it. Don't feel bad that you asked me and don't feel bad that I did it. I don't..."

That last part shocked him. "You...don't?"

She couldn't take it back. She said it and her father heard it.

"Yeah. I mean, I don't feel bad about what happened." She said, before stuffing her face to avoid saying anything further. Despite her upbeat demeanor, Alicia was still very sore. Walking and sitting down became very hard for her, but she tried to block out the pain as best she could.

"So what are your plans today?" He asked. He wanted to avoid the subject too.

"Oh, um, I'm going to finish breakfast, get cleaned up, and go to Peter's in a bit. That's all."

"How is Peter?"

How is Peter? She couldn't tell him the truth. She couldn't tell him that she broke his heart yesterday when she told him about the gangbang. They might not even be together. Besides breaking his heart, she didn't answer his calls or texts from the night before. She was sure that that made matters worse.

So she lied.

"He's doing good. We're probably going to watch a movie today. No big deal."

She was usually honest and frank with her father, but she just lied to him. She told him the truth about how she felt about being gangbanged. Why would she lie about hurting Peter's feelings?

Alicia didn't want her father to think that this situation was interfering with her life. He would feel guilty about it and it would make matters worse. She knew he had enough to worry about with the his bar and their finances. He didn't need the guilt of ruining her relationship with Peter on top of that.

She finished her breakfast, got up, put her plate in the sink, and gave her father a kiss.

"I love you, daddy. Don't look so down. Everything will be fine."

He wanted to believe her, but he couldn't see how things were going to get better.

Alicia walked down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower, while her father finished eating.

In the shower, she noticed several bruises all over her body. There were bruises on her thighs, a few on her arms, and some on her breasts. They weren't intentional, but rather mistakes made in the heat of the moment. The guys from last night got a little carried away and she didn't blame them. She got carried away too.

As she took her shower, she began thinking about last night. The thought of being with all of those men turned her on. She was with several different kinds of men from rednecks to tattooed bad boys to Tommy Harris and his buddies and even old guys. To top it off, there was a photo of her face covered in the cum of thirteen different men hanging on the wall of the bar. It was trashy, but surprisingly, she wasn't turned off by it.

She was getting so turned on that she started to touch herself. Her cupped one of her large breasts while her other hand slipped down over her pussy. She put a foot up on the edge of the tub and started rubbing her clit. With her head tilted back, she began to rub faster and faster. Getting caught up in the moment recalling every part of the gangbang at the bar.

Just before she was ready to climax, her father shouted, "Hurry up in there, Alicia! I need to get a shower too, ya know?"

She snapped out of it, finished her shower, grabbed a towel, and went to her room to get dressed. Her father's interruption killed the mood.

Alicia wore the same kind of clothes she normally wears - short shorts, tennis shoes, and a gamer shirt. She put her hair up in a ponytail, grabbed the keys to the truck, and left the house. She knew she had to deal with Peter today. She couldn't ignore him after he left all those messages. He had asked her to leave the other

night because he was upset, but it seems like he still cares for her.

On her way to Peter's, she noticed that the gas gauge on the truck was on E. She knew from past experiences that it's not a good idea to drive while the tank is low.

She has been stranded a few times and had to have her dad send a friend to help her out. She decided to pull into the gas station nearby - Pump 'n Go.

She got out of the truck and walked toward the doors. It felt like the hottest day of the year. The local news said it was 95 degrees outside and the humidity was unbearable. They suggested that people stay indoors with their air conditioning on until it cools down outside. She didn't want to be inside today. She wanted to get out and fix things with Peter. It couldn't wait another day.

Once she was inside she decided to get a drink before she paid for her gas. While she was looking at the drinks in the refrigerators someone bumped into her. It was Tommy Harris. A big smile came across his face as he looked to see who it was.

"Oh, shit. Sorry babe. Didn't see ya, but I'm glad I did. How are you feeling today?" He said with a chuckle.

Surprising after letting him, and his buddies, fuck her, she didn't feel anymore comfortable being around him.

"Uh, I'm fine." Was all she could muster.

"Crazy night last night, huh? You were fucking great. Hottest piece of pussy that bar's had in a while."

She told her father she was fine with what happened, but Tommy's vulgar compliment turned her stomach. She couldn't really blame him though. She did fuck him the other night. It wasn't like she had a relationship with Tommy built on anything but sex.

"Thanks. I guess." She responded.

"Hey, told some of my buddies about you. You going to be there next Friday? They want to come."

Panic set in. "You told them? Like other people who weren't there? Why would you do that?"

"Whoa, whoa...settle down. I didn't think it was a big deal. Considering what you did last night, I didn't think you would care if people knew about it. My bad."

"Well, I do. I don't want the whole town knowing that...I did that. I'd like it to be a secret!"

Then Tommy had an idea. He was someone that many would call a "good person." His moral compass was more of a paperweight. He wanted to use Alicia's desire for privacy against her.

"You want me to keep it a secret?"

"Yes!"

"Well...it's gonna cost ya."

After he said it, she knew she was going to have to let Tommy do something with her.

"What? Spit it out, asshole."

She was polite with Tommy yesterday when he approached her. Now she seemed to have little patience for him and his games.

"My place is down the street. Follow me and I'll tell you what to do." He said with a smirk.

Rolling her eyes, she said, "Fine." She gave the cashier money for her drink and her gas. After she filled up, she followed Tommy's beat up jeep to his place.

The drive lasted only a few minutes. Tommy lived in an apartment building that was known to house junkies, thieves, and other trouble makers. "Tommy fits right in," she thought. Meadowbrook Apartments was too good of a name for a dump like this.

When they arrived, she followed Tommy over to his apartment. After they got inside, Alicia grew more frustrated with him.

"You can't tell anyone about last night! I had to do that."

"You seemed to enjoy yourself so it didn't seem like you hated it that much." He laughed.

"Shut up! Just don't tell anyone. I don't need this getting around town. Got it?"

"You know you're pretty bossy now. What happened to the sweet girl I asked out the other day?"

"Fuck you."

"Yeah, you've done that already." He got a kick out of that remark. He always thought he was funny, but he really liked that comment.

"Just tell me what I have to do to shut you up. I have stuff to do today."

"First, take off your clothes."

This is the second time in two days that someone she couldn't stand had ordered her to take her clothes off.

"No way! Fuck that." She said as she turned around and grabbed the door knob.

Tommy picked up his phone and said, "OK, have it your way. I'll call a few more friends and tell them about what a sweet piece of ass Peter's girlfriend is."

She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. She wanted to strangle him. Reluctantly, she agreed to his demands. "Fine. Whatever." She unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them. Next she took her baby blue panties off and laid them on her shorts. Seeing Alicia standing there, naked from the waist down, started to turn Tommy on. He pointed his phone out in front of him and Alicia heard a click. He had taken a picture of her.

"What was that!? Why did you take a picture of me!?"

"For my own personal use. Keep stripping."

She sneered at him and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head. After removing her bra, she put her hands on her hips. "Now what?"

Tommy took another picture. "Stop it!" She yelled. "Stop fucking taking pictures of me!"

"Hold up. I need to order a pizza. I'm starving. Have a seat, baby."

He called and ordered a pizza, while Alicia sat down on the couch. The couch was sticky and gross. She didn't know why, but she didn't want to think about it. Tommy lived there with two roommates. She looked around the living room. The rest of the place was a total mess too. There were empty beer cans everywhere. The entertainment center in front of the couch had trash all over it and the television was filthy.

"OK. Pizza's ordered. Now, let's get down to it. I want a blowjob and I want to fuck you. If you don't, I'm going to tell everybody I know that you're a dirty gangbang slut. Got it, sweet cheeks?"

She bit her tongue. She wanted to curse him out, get dressed, and leave, but the thought of the whole town knowing about what she did was worse than the thought of having sex with Tommy again.

Without saying a word, she reached over and unbuckled his pants. Tommy pushed his jeans and his boxers down. She grabbed his cock and started to lick it. As it grew hard, she put her hand around it and began stroking it. Tommy began to moan. "Shit girl, you're getting good at this. You've had a lot of practice." She didn't find his remark funny. She didn't like anything he's ever said.

12