After Hours Alicia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was fully erect, she put his cock into her mouth and began sucking. She bobbed her head back and forth. She wanted this to be over as quickly as possible.

"Maybe I can get him to cum really fast." She thought.

Tommy kept moaning as Alicia took his cock out of her mouth, spit on it, stroked it, and put it back in her mouth, taking it all the way to the back of her throat. He grabbed the top of her head and held his cock like that for a few seconds, expecting Alicia to gag. to his surprise, she did not.

"Damn, no gag reflex. I think I'm in love, girl."

Alicia rolled her eyes at his remark and continued sucking his cock. She took breaks between sucking to take him out of her mouth, lick and spit on his cock, before putting it back in.

She started to relax a little and slowed down the blowjob Tommy was getting. What she discovered was that she was starting to enjoy herself. The taste of Tommy's precum wasn't that bad. She actually began to like it. As she slowed down, she looked up at Tommy with her big, beautiful brown eyes. He looked down and smiled at her before tilting his head back and groaning as she took his cock all the way inside her mouth again.

"Alright. Enough of that. Bend over." He instructed.

Alicia took his cock out of her mouth and bent over on the couch with her head laying on the arm rest. Tommy finished removing his pants and boxers and kicked them to the side in the same pile with Alicia's clothes. He moved in behind her. He spit on his palm and rubbed her pussy. She pretended not to notice, but she liked it.

Once Tommy felt her pussy was wet enough, he slipped his cock inside her.

Slowly he thrusted back and forth inside her. She was starting to let her guard down even more. She told herself that last night was a one time thing and that she wouldn't sleep with anyone else again, besides Peter. And here she was, stark naked, bent over on Tommy Harris' disgusting couch with him behind her, plowing into her and she was enjoying it. It became harder and harder for her to pretend like she wasn't into it.

Tommy's pace picked up and she started to moan softly. Tommy's air conditioning unit was on full blast so he didn't hear her. He looked down and noticed how plump and full her ass was. He reached down and squeezed, spreading her ass apart. As he looked down at her puckered asshole, which was on full display now, he began pumping into her faster and faster.

"Oh! Fuck!"

He heard that. He didn't really care if she was enjoying herself or not in the beginning. He just wanted to fuck her again, but now he felt differently. Knowing that she was enjoying the fucking he was giving her pushed Tommy over the edge. He could hear a squishing sound every time he pushed into her. She was getting wetter by the minute.

The faster Tommy fucked her, the more her large breasts bounced up and down. Tommy bent over Alicia, reached down, and grabbed her left breasts, pulling on the nipple. The pain had caused Alicia to have her first orgasm. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" she yelled with her eyes closed, head still on the arm rest.

Tommy pulled out. Alicia opened her eyes and looked at him with disappoint in her eyes. He sat down on the couch and patted his lap. She didn't need him to say anything. She understood what was expected of her. She got up and straddled Tommy, guiding his cock into her sopping wet pussy.

This was the first time she had control during sex. Peter didn't even let her be on top. She started to push herself up and down over Tommy's cock. He reached out, cupped one of her breasts and pulled it closer to his mouth. He licked the nipple, before shoving the massive tit into his mouth and began sucking on it. When he bit her nipple, she came a second time.

She decided to change positions. She squatted over him with her tip toes on the couch. Alicia slowly raised herself up, stopping before his cock came out of her,

then lowering herself, pushing his cock deeper inside of her. Alicia looked down past her breasts and loved the visual of Tommy's cock going in and out of her pussy.

"Faster, baby. C'mon." Tommy ordered, slapping her on the ass.

"You like that? You like it when I go up and down on your cock?" She asked as she started to slam herself on top of his cock faster and faster.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to cum baby."

She didn't mind being called "baby" anymore. At first it was weird for someone other than Peter to call her that. Now she didn't care. She was naked at another man's house and was being fucked proper. Nothing mattered to her - except for Tommy cumming. She realized that he didn't have a condom on and she didn't take her birth control this morning. She didn't plan on having sex with anyone today...

"You going to cum? You want to cum on my big titties?"

Breathing heavily, Tommy just shook his head "Yes." She got off of him and knelt down on the floor.

"Come on my big tits. Cover them in cum."

Tommy slowly stood up, held his cock out, pointed it at her breasts, and started jerking off. In a matter of seconds, he had shot a full load of cum all over her double D's. Alicia held them up to catch all of Tommy's cum.

Once Tommy was finished, he collapsed on the couch. Instead of rushing to get her clothes or to clean off, Alicia got up and sat on the couch as well.

"You...are a great fuck! Shit."

She didn't say anything. She wanted to say, "You are too," but she kept her mouth shut.

Tommy slapped on her on the thigh as he stood up. "I'm going to take a leak and get something to drink. You want anything?"

The question implied that she was going to stay for a while. The idea didn't sound that bad. Alicia did want to stay for a while. Peter wasn't expecting her to be at his place at all today, so it didn't matter when she showed up.

"I'll take a water. Thanks."

Tommy got up, grabbed his boxers, and walked toward the bathroom. Alicia was still lounging on the couch, catching her breath, with a thick load of cum on her tits.

As she heard Tommy in the bathroom, she heard a knock at the door. "Shit!" she thought. She jumped up, threw on her shirt and panties.

"Babe, can you get that? It's the pizza. Money's on the TV."

In a panic, she grabbed the money and opened the door. The delivery boy looked to be Tommy's age. He was a tall, lanky boy with pale skin and thick, curly brown hair that covered one of his eyes.

The delivery boy looked down at Alicia. Her breasts strained against the shirt that she had on. She noticed that he was staring and looked down. Alicia had forgotten to wipe the cum off her chest before putting her shirt on. The cum had made the front of her shirt wet and the shirt stuck to her chest.

He also noticed that she didn't have any pants on. She was standing there in just her shirt and panties. The cold air inside Tommy's apartment had made her nipples poke through her shirt. Now they were the size of pencil erasers.

She shivered as she gave him the money. He handed her the pizza as he started to make change.

"Keep the change," She said. It wasn't her money. She didn't care.

"Thank you," he responded with a big smile on his face. The pizza was $18 and she handed him $30. He got a nice tip and he got a good look at Alicia's body.

He wanted to see her turn around, but couldn't. She closed the door and set the pizza down on the couch.

Tommy had come out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen, which ajoined the living room. He got a beer and grabbed a bottle of water for Alicia. Walking back into the living room he tossed the water at Alicia. She thanked him as he sat down.

"You want some pizza? I was going to watch a movie with my roommate tonight. You can stay and watch it with us." He offered.

She thought about it. She figured that if she stayed it would mean that she would likely be fucking Tommy and his roommate. He couldn't be expecting her to stay and just watch the movie. On the other hand, she thought maybe she should get dressed and head over to Peter's. Alicia scratched that idea when she remembered she had a

cum stain on the front of her shirt. She couldn't go to Peter's wearing a shirt with Tommy's load under it. Despite her ruined shirt, she actually did want to stay.

She wanted to hang out at another man's place tonight wearing nothing but a shirt and panties - maybe less. She wanted to fuck Tommy again and his roommate too.

Alicia was really starting to embrace her newfound sexuality. She loved Peter, but she wasn't sure that she loved him more than she loved getting fucked by other guys. She had made up her mind.

"I'll stay." She answered.

"Fucking awesome. He should be home any minute now. You going to get dressed?"

"Nah, I think I'll stay like this. You don't mind do you?"

He took a good look at her. The sight of her bare foot, wearing nothing but her panties and a cum stained shirt turned him on. He rubbed his crotch and smiled, "No, I don't mind at all, babe."

She did want to change her shirt though. She didn't have a spare, so she asked, "Do you have a shirt I could put?" She whipped hers off and sat in front of him topless.

"Yeah, go back to my room. Wear anything you want." He answered, pointing down the hall to his room.

Alicia stood up and walked back to where Tommy had pointed.

His room was more of a mess than the rest of his apartment. Clothes were strewn all over his room. How could he tell what was clean and what was dirty? She stepped over the piles of clothes and walked toward his closet. She looked through it, trying to find something to wear. She didn't want something big. Most of what Tommy

owened would be too big on her. Looking deeper into his closet she found clothes that were smaller. They had to be from when Tommy was younger. These would not fit him anymore. She pulled out a white Pink Floyd shirt and put it on. With her large breasts, the shirt came up past her belly button. The white fabric showed off her nipples.

It was perfect.

She didn't care if she looked like a slut tonight. She had just finished giving it up to Tommy for the second time the day after she was gangbanged by thirteen different guys. She was going to enjoy tonight and didn't care what happened. She was open to anything.

12