After Hours Alicia Ch. 10

Story Info
Alicia returns to the bar for a special photo shoot...
11.1k words
4.61
37k
16

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WEDNESDAY

David Reynolds sat in his office and punched away continuously at the calculator while looking at an endless string of numbers on the spreadsheets in front of him.

"Fuck!" he stammered, pounding his fist on the desk.

The numbers weren't making him feel better about his situation. Last week, Alicia had found out about the Hole in the Wall's weekly "Gangbang Night." It was a last ditch effort for her father to raise money to save his ailing business and fix the financial burden it had placed on their lives. The weekly sex parties were starting to improve business and pull David out of debt. He wasn't getting rich off of having his patrons pay to have sex with women, but it was helping.

At the moment, David was frustrated because, no matter how much he was earning, he was still going to be short on his rent. After the truck payment and paying the other bills, there wasn't enough left to cover what they had to pay to keep a roof over their heads. David had been late paying the rent for four months. "Gangbang Night" helped him pay what he owed his landlord, but he was still coming up short on the current rent.

"What am I going to?" he asked himself. Since his financial troubles started, David was starting to make talking to himself a regular habit. He didn't want to worry Alicia about the financial problems and he couldn't talk to his friends about them without them thinking he wanted money.

David had clued Alicia in on what was happening last Friday, but after their fight Monday morning, he was back to feeling alone again. With no one to turn to, David needed to come up with another way to make money for the bar so that he could afford to keep their home.

Then he heard a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" he asked gruffly.

"Manny, man. Open up."

David got up and answered the door. Manny surveyed the room and was shocked at the level of disorganization. He had an idea that his old friend had fallen on hard times, but it was clear to Manny that David had no idea how to help himself. Luckily for David, Manny had an idea.

David turned his back to his friend and started working again, hoping Manny would make his conversation brief and leave. "What's up," David asked with feigned interest.

"You remember Chino and Paco's?" Manny asked.

"Paco's? That Mexican bar a few miles down? Yeah. Why?"

"Chino had this idea to make a bar calendar. He got some sexy ladies to come in, took their pictures, and he made a calendar. They're practically printing money, man!"

David was feeling bad enough about his own failure. He didn't want to hear about how well someone else was doing.

"Gee, that's great, Manny. I'm happy for him. Is there a point to all this?"

"Of course there is, old friend," Manny smiled. "This place should do a calendar too. It might be a good idea to help put some asses in these seats. Those stools are looking pretty lonely out there."

"So what you're suggesting is that we make a calendar and sell them here at the bar..."

"Not just that, but we shoot it at the bar. If guys know that there's going to be sexy ladies walking around half naked, they'll come in for sure."

Manny was making a lot of sense. Realizing that Manny could be on to something, David turned around and gave him his undivided attention.

"We'll make money from the guys who want to watch the photo shoot and we make money when we sell the calendars," David said. "Manny, that's a great idea, but who would we have pose for this thing?"

"Definitely not Cheryl. She's going to volunteer man, but we all know that her best years are behind her," Manny chuckled. David laughed and nodded his head in agreement. "We just need a few. Maybe three or four girls and they wear different outfits."

"What are the girls wearing in Paco's calendar?" David asked.

"Bikinis. Pretty tame stuff, but no one around here's done anything like this, so people are eating it up. I think we can get away with having our girls show more than Chino's and people will want this calendar instead of his," Manny said.

"OK, so we need to find some girls then. I don't know of anyone that we could get to do this. Do you?" David asked.

"My niece, Sasha, has a few friends who might want to do it. I'll talk to them. I think there's one girl that we definitely need to put in this thing," Manny said.

"Who?"

"Alicia."

David sighed. He never wanted his own daughter to become a sexual object that men fantasize about. He had tried very hard while raising her to make sure that this sort of thing didn't happen – but now it has. After he asked her to do the gangbang last week, everything has changed – including Alicia. Their relationship was strained, because David still felt guilty about what happened and desperately wanted things to return to how they were before. She could obviously handle something like what Manny suggested, but David didn't know if he could live with himself if he did this.

"I don't know, Manny. I don't think I want to have her become a part of this," David said.

"She's not a little girl anymore, " Manny replied. "You have to get used to that."

David was becoming frustrated. Manny didn't understand what he was dealing with. He wasn't the one who offered his little girl up to fuck a room full of guys.

"I know she's not little anymore, Manny. That's not the point. I...feel bad about last week. I don't know if I can be a part of willingly objectifying her again."

"You've got a point, Dave. I can only imagine what that's like, but I gotta be honest, she's a lot hotter than the girls that Paco's has. People would love her, man."

That's what he was afraid of. It's one thing for thirteen guys, including Manny, to want her, but to slap revealing photos of her all around town in a calendar was something else entirely.

"I don't know, I don't think I can..."

Manny cut him off, "Let's cut the bullshit, Dave. I know that things are bad around here. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. The plumbing is leaking, the bar stools are torn up, and there's never enough liquor. You've got a money problem here. This isn't something I think you can pass up. I'm your friend and I love ya and I love this bar. I don't want to see you, and your bar, fall into ruin."

Dave took a deep breath and replied, "I used Alicia last week as a solution to the bar's financial problems. What kind of father would I be if I did that again? Thirteen guys, including YOU, were inside my daughter last week, Manny! Who knows what would happen if she was on this calendar?"

"Look...I didn't know it was going to be her, OK? I paid my fifty dollars just like everyone else. I figured it would be someone else walking through that curtain. If you're sore that I was a part of your daughter's gangbang, I'm sorry. I wasn't going to pass that up and I'm sure no one else in that room was going to either."

"I need some time to think about this," David said.

"OK, whatever, man. I'm out of here. Give me a call if you change your mind." Manny replied.

With that, Manny walked out the door. David was now left with more thoughts in his head. It seemed like all he's done lately is think and now he has more to think about.

Was Manny right? Did he need to do this to pull his bar out of the hole it's in? Did he need to accept the fact that Alicia is a grown woman and that men will have sex with her and there's nothing he can do about it? It seemed like a lot to digest. He wasn't quite ready to let go of his expectations for Alicia.

David decided to think about the issue later. He didn't want to think about it anymore. He returned to his work when he heard another knock at his door.

"Manny? I told you I'd think about it, OK!?" he shouted.

He stood up and opened the door – it was Cheryl.

"Cheryl. Is something wrong? Do you need anything?" he asked.

She stepped inside David's small, cramped office. David closed the door. If she wanted to talk to him in private, he knew this had nothing to do with the bar. She wanted something.

"Dave...I wanted to talk to you about something," she said.

He sat back down and looked at her as she played with her hair, while chomping on a big stick of chewing gum.

"Manny was out there talking about a calendar? I was wondering if you had enough girls for it?" she asked.

There it was. He could tell that she wanted to be in the calendar. He wasn't sure if he was even going to make the calendar, let alone pick Cheryl to pose for it.

"I'm not sure if we're doing it, Cheryl." David replied.

"The way Manny talked about it, I thought the bar was doing it." She said.

"I talked to Manny about it and we didn't exactly see eye-to-eye about it."

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't we do it? It would make the bar a lot of money. Paco's is doing it."

David knew the calendar would make the bar some much needed money, but he didn't want his daughter to be a part of it. On the other hand, if David went through with it and didn't cast his daughter, the calendar would likely be a flop. It would be full of older women and bar flies that no one wants to see half naked. It was a tough choice for David to make.

"We...we didn't agree on who should be in it."

"Who does Manny want in it?"

"His niece, her friends, and..." David caught himself.

"...and?" Cheryl asked, fearing David's answer.

"It doesn't matter, Cheryl. I didn't think she would be a good fit for this, ok?"

"He wanted Alicia, didn't he? He wanted her to be on the calendar!"

Cheryl was starting to get irate. Her jealousy and hatred toward David's daughter, Alicia, had been brewing for a long time. She felt that Alicia got everything she wanted. That said, it was what Alicia got that she didn't want that made Cheryl more upset – the attention of the men at the bar. Cheryl was an insecure person anyway, but the attention Alicia got only amplified this feeling. Cheryl was jealous of Alicia's good looks and youthful beauty. She thought she would feel better after Alicia was gangbanged Friday night, but she didn't. She thought that Alicia would be "put in her place", but she heard reviews of how "Dave's daughter is a hot fuck", "Tightest pussy I've ever been in", and "The set of tits on that girl are unreal!" She heard countless reviews of Alicia's performance just like that and it made her sick to her stomach.

She wanted to be in the calendar to feel better about herself. She wanted men to drool over her the way that they do Alicia. She wanted to feel like she did when she was younger. Cheryl had posed for a number of small-time trashy photographers throughout the town for little to no money. She did this to try and feel more desirable.

David didn't want to answer the question, but his silence told Cheryl everything she wanted to know.

"It is her, isn't it? That's who he wanted! I can't believe you two would want HER to be in this!" she shouted. "That little bitch..."

David had gone from annoyed to angry. He was upset about who Alicia had become, but he wasn't going to stand by and let someone talk trash about his own daughter in front of him.

"Now you hold on just a second. If you ever call my daughter a 'bitch' again, I'll fire your fucking ass and you'll be back to working fast food. Do you understand me?" he sneered.

Cheryl had been put in her place. She bit off a little more than she could chew talking about Alicia the way that she did. She wanted to cry and scream, but she held that urge in.

"Now, get your ass back out there and make drinks. I don't pay you to stand here and argue with me about my daughter. Got it?"

Cheryl didn't say a word. She swallowed her pride, turned around, and walked out the door and went back to work. David was furious about how Cheryl came into his office and talked to him. He had made up his mind about the calendar...

Meanwhile, at Tommy's apartment, Alicia was on her knees in front of Tommy, who was sitting on the couch playing video games. She had her mouth on his cock and her hand on Rolan's. While she sucked Tommy off, she was jerking Rolan off.

"Babe, you are such a good little slut," Tommy said.

She took his cock out of her mouth, "Thanks, baby. Rolan, want your cock in my mouth? I'll switch."

"Fuck yes," Rolan replied.

Alicia scooted over between Rolan's legs and popped his cock into her mouth. She took her hand and wrapped it around Tommy's. This sort of activity had become rather common around Tommy's place. Tommy and Alicia had officially started dating and Alicia had unofficially started living there. She was there every day since Monday. Whenever Tommy, or Rolan, wanted a blowjob or wanted to fuck her, she gave it to them. She spent most of her time with a cock in her mouth, in her hand, in her pussy, or in her ass. She even stopped wearing clothes all together. She hadn't had clothes on since Monday morning. Alicia had been naked for three straight days.

All of a sudden, she started to hear a humming sound. She stopped giving Rolan a blowjob and looked to see where the sound was coming from – it was her phone. She picked it up and saw that her father was calling. It had been three days since their argument and it had been that long since they had talked. She was still mad at him for the things that he said to her that morning.

"I have to take this guys. I'm sorry," she said.

"Go ahead and take it, but don't stop blowing us," Tommy said.

She accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"How are you doing, sweetie?"

"I'm fine. What's up?" she asked curiously.

Waiting for her father to reply she put her mouth over Rolan's cock again.

"I...uh...wanted to ask you something," he said.

"Mmhmm," was all she could muster while sucking Rolan's cock.

David didn't know that his daughter was in the middle of giving one guy a blowjob and the other a handjob while she was on the phone.

"The bar is doing a calendar. Manny gave me the idea. Anyway, we need models for it and I was wondering if you'd like to do it..."

He waited for a response. He didn't know how she would respond to it. He didn't know if she'd tell him to "fuck off" and hang up on him or if she'd consider the idea.

She stopped Rolan's blowjob again. She covered the phone with her hand and whispered, "My daddy wants me to be in some bar calendar."

"Fuck yes!" Tommy said. "Do it, babe."

"Really? You think I should? I'm still not happy with him about what happened Monday." She replied.

"I know, but he's your father. You helped him out before, you can help him out again. Besides, you two have to bury the hatchet sooner or later and you might have fun doing this."

He was right. She did think that modeling for a calendar would be fun. She had never modeled before – unless you count the "photo shoot" she had with Tommy's uncle, Otis.

"Yeah, daddy. I'll do it. I'll be down there later I guess. We'll talk about it more." She said before hanging up the phone.

On the other end, David could tell that his daughter was still upset about Monday. Yes, she agreed to do the calendar, but she usually ended her phone calls with an "I love you" or at least a "goodbye."

Alicia, with Rolan still in her mouth, reached behind her and dropped her phone on the coffee table.

"Rol, we need to hurry up, man. She has to be at the bar soon. Let's just jerk off on her." Tommy said.

Rolan was disappointed. He wanted her to finish his blowjob. Alicia could tell that Rolan didn't like what Tommy had to say, so she did her best to comfort him.

"Don't worry, Rolan, you can fuck me later and I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had. Deal?" she said smiling at him.

"Deal," he replied, smiling back.

"Good. Now you boys get over here and jerk off on my face." She instructed.

Tommy and Rolan stood up and stroked their cocks furiously at her face. While they were preparing to cum on her, she looked up at both of them and smiled.

"Come on boys, cum on my pretty face."

Alicia played with her large, soft tits while the boys got closer and closer to cumming. Rolan was first. Before Alicia had a chance to close her eyes, Rolan's first jet of cum blasted her in her right eye – covering it. She jumped a little as soon as it her. The glob of cum began to make her eye burn, but she didn't want to ruin the mood and kept her composure. The rest of Rolan's cum landed on the bridge of her nose and her right cheek.

Tommy's load was next. He hit her in the forehead, the nose, and lips. Her usual routine after a messy facial was to stay put and enjoy the moment. Alicia loved the feeling of having cum on her face. The sensation made her feel dirty. She took a finger and wiped the glob of cum out of her eye and sucked it clean.

The boys began to put their pants back on and Alicia got up. Before she made her way to the bathroom to take a shower, she thanked the boys for the facial.

"Thanks boys. I needed that," she cooed.

She had become more confident in her sexuality this week. Staying at Tommy's and servicing him and his roommate on a regular basis, all while being nude all the time, eliminated a lot of the inhibitions that she still had. She felt comfortable in what she was doing.

What she didn't feel comfortable with was seeing her father again...

TWO HOURS LATER...

The photographer and a group of models started to show up. David was not impressed with the girls that Manny had picked for the calendar, but he was surprised that he could get all of them on such short notice. He had only agreed to do this several hours ago.

One girl had caught Dave's attention – Manny's niece, Nikki. Nikki was bi-racial. Her father was Latino and her mother was white. She was the same age as Alicia and her parents weren't together anymore either. Her mother had also left town. This is where the similarities ended. Her father was doing time in prison for armed robbery, so Nikki was staying with Manny.

Nikki was short – only five foot tall. She had light tan colored skin, beautiful long brown hair, full lips, a beautiful set of 34DD's, and wide hips. Her body had gotten her a lot of attention from the boys in the neighborhood. Alicia had just started to embrace her sexuality, while Nikki discovered hers earlier this year. She had a head start on her.

David was caught off guard by her beauty. She arrived wearing a pair of daisy duke shorts that did little to cover her large backside. The shorts were complimented with a blue tube top and a pair of wedge heels. She looked like she was headed to shoot a porn movie, not model for a calendar.

The other girls that showed up were friends of hers and they didn't catch David's eye. Stacey was a tall black girl. She was twenty two years old and five-foot ten inches. She had long legs, which were her only saving grace. She sported a pair of small A-cup tits. Her face wasn't what attracted guys – it was her legs. Stacey had what people call "resting bitch face." She always looked like she was in a bad mood and it made her unattractive to most guys. Today, she wore a pair of short grey cotton shorts and a sparkly black v-neck top with high heels. The combination of class and casual made David chuckle.

Nikki's other friend, Shannon, was a few inches taller than her and twenty years old. Her body wasn't as impressive as the others. Her breasts with a C cup at best and she was pudgy. Shannon wasn't obese, but you could tell that she had let herself go. Her weight wasn't in all the right places. She had short, brown hair that barely came to her shoulders. She also sported several tattoos. David counted three that he could see. One was across her chest and looked like some sort of floral arrangement. The second tattoo was a half sleeve on her left arm of a giant, uncolored, rose. The last tattoo David saw when she turned around – it was on the small of her back. His bartender Cheryl had a tramp stamp and he thought that they were the trashiest tattoo a woman could get. Much like Cheryl's, Shannon's tattoo was also a tribal design, except hers had a butterfly above it.