After Hours Alicia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manny came in after them. He walked up to David and nudged him in the shoulder.

"What'ya think, man? Pretty nice, eh?" he asked.

Lying through his teeth, David answered, "Yeah. They're great. They're hot."

He only meant that about his niece, Nikki.

"So...what are we doing? What's going to happen?" David asked.

"Here, let me introduce you to our photographer," Manny motioned him over. "Dave, this is my buddy, Ricardo. He's going to be taking pictures of our lovely ladies today. He's the best!"

"Nice to meet you, Ricardo," David said with little interest.

Ricardo nodded his head in David's direction, instead of saying anything. Ricardo was a tall, lanky man who would generally scare away any attractive women who wanted to become models. He had large, thick glasses; messy brown hair that came down to his shoulders; and a thick mustache. He wore a button down shirt that he had buttoned halfway and a pair of slacks. His chest hair puffed out from the opening in his shirt. A hideous looking gold chain was wrapped around his neck. He screamed "creep."

Ricardo left Manny and David and walked over to join the models who were standing near the pool table.

"Is she here yet?" Manny asked. He was referring to Alicia.

"No, not yet. I don't know where she is. She said she'd be here," he replied.

As soon as he finished his answer, he saw a car pull up in front of the bar. He saw Alicia get out, dressed in the same clothes she had on Monday morning. She bent over and kissed the driver. He looked closer and saw that it was Tommy. David had guessed that his daughter was now with someone new and wasn't with Peter anymore. He wasn't sure what to make of this.

Alicia wasn't dressed like the other girls – she didn't look like a slut. She walked inside and made eye contact with her father for a second.

"Hi," was all she could muster.

"Hey," he responded.

Things were tense between the two and they could both feel it. However tense their situation was, it was still better than what it was Monday. They were at least speaking to each other, even if it was just one syllable words.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" she asked her father.

"I...uh...I think you're supposed to go back there with the rest of the girls," he replied.

She turned around and saw Manny, the photographer, and the three girls and walked over toward them.

"Hey, glad you could make it, sweetie," Manny said.

Alicia shot him a smile, "Thank you. Good to see you again."

"Same, same. Hey, Alicia, this is my niece, Nikki, and her friends...uh...Tracey and..."

"It's Stacey," she spat.

"...and Shannon."

"Yeah, yeah. Stacey and Shannon. This is our photographer, Ricardo. He's an old friend of mine. He'll take good care of ya today," Manny said.

Ricardo looked at Alicia and protested, "What the hell man? She's not right for this. She's too plain Jane. Look at her!"

Manny laughed, "I think you've got her wrong, man. She can be quite the firecracker."

Alicia folded her arms. She sneered at Ricardo, "Too plain Jane? I'll wear whatever you've got. Watch me!"

Manny liked this new attitude Alicia seemed to have. He couldn't wait to find out what outfit Ricardo would pick for her. After fucking her last Friday In her first gangbang, he couldn't take his mind off of her.

Ricardo had already picked out the first outfits for Nikki, Shannon, and Stacey. He fumbled through his bag looking for hers. He pulled out a very modest two-piece blue bikini and handed it to her.

Alicia held it up and asked, "This is it?"

"Yeah, that's it. What's the matter plain Jane? Too much for ya?" Ricardo teased.

She was furious. If she hadn't given her father her word, she would have turned around and left. She didn't want to tell anyone she was doing something and then back out. It's the same kind of loyalty she displayed last Friday when she promised her father she would do the party at the bar.

Alicia walked toward the backroom. Memories of last Friday flew through her head as she walked through the purple curtain. Nikki and her friends were right behind her holding their outfits.

Nikki was curious to know who Alicia was. Her friends stood together in the back and undressed. Nikki walked over to Alicia who had already pulled her shorts off. Standing there in her panties and shirt, Alicia noticed Nikki coming over.

"Hi, I'm Nikki. I'm Manny's niece."

"Alicia. I'm Dave's daughter."

She could see that Alicia was still fuming over how Ricardo talked to her.

"Don't mind Ricardo. He's just an old creep. He just wants to see a bunch of half-naked girls today. That's all."

"Well...he's going to get his wish, isn't he?"

Nikki chuckled, "Yeah, I guess he is. Do you not like your outfit?"

While they were talking, the two girls had undressed completely. They continued the rest of their conversation, while putting the outfits Ricardo picked out on.

Before Alicia could answer, Nikki commented, "Wow, girl. Look at you. You've got a great body! Look at those tits!"

Nikki's friends heard her compliments and scoffed.

"Uh...thanks, you too," Alicia replied.

Alicia's outfit was more clothing than she was used to lately. It felt strange for her to be wearing anything. It felt more natural for her just to whip the bikini off and walk out there completely naked. "That would show that asshole, " she thought. Instead, she kept her bikini on.

Nikki's outfit was a black slingshot bikini. It had two thin straps that formed a V in the front, doing almost nothing to hide anything. It offered no support for her large, heavy breasts. In the back, it made another V. To top it off, Nikki put her heels back on.

"Wow," Alicia said. She immediately regretted saying anything, but the word just came out.

"You like it?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah...uh...you look hot," she replied.

"Thank you!" she said, beaming with a big smile on her face.

Once the four girls had changed into their swimsuits they walked back out into the bar. It was the late afternoon and the day crowd at the bar had decided to stick around and watch the photo shoots. It made Alicia a little uneasy knowing that strangers at her father's bar would be watching her. It felt different than the gangbang last week – that was a private affair. There must have been at least thirty horny men at the bar all watching the action.

Ricardo motioned for Stacey to step up and go first. He posed her near the pool sticks. Shannon stood and watched Stacey's shoot with Nikki and Alicia.

"Alicia, this is Shannon. Shannon, this is Alicia. She's Dave's daughter," Nikki said.

"Nice to meet you," Shannon said with a hint of sarcasm.

Alicia could tell that Shannon was less than thrilled to meet her.

"You seem kind of...out of place here, don't you think?" Nikki asked politely.

"Uh...well, yeah...I mean I've never modeled before," Alicia answered.

"No," Nikki laughed. "That's not what I mean."

"What do you mean then?" Alicia asked, while Shannon rolled her eyes.

"I mean, you don't seem like the type that would do something like this. This is a pretty trashy calendar. Ricardo's a total creep. He's probably going to end up fucking one of us," Nikki said.

She had blown the minds of Tommy's friends with tales of her sexual exploits. She wasn't sure if she should do the same with Nikki and her friends. It seemed like a better idea to just fly under the radar, do the shoot, and go back to Tommy's.

"Yeah, I guess so," Alicia said meekly. "Wait, did you say he's going to fuck one of you?"

"Yeah, I mean, it's what usually happens when he does these shoots. He did the calendar for Paco's and fucked one of the girls. If you want to be a model in this town you have to start somewhere. He doesn't charge anything and his pictures are pretty decent."

"You're interested in being a model?" Alicia asked.

"Of course. All of us are. I started before I graduated. Nothing big. Just photo shoots with friends and a few other local photographers. It's nice to have a gig like this. It means we're going to be printed," Nikki responded.

"And you're willing to...have sex with this guy to get to where you want?" she asked.

Nikki didn't need a second to answer, "Yep! I mean, how bad can it be? I've been with a lot of guys and some were creepier than this guy. Tammy Wallace fucked him and now she's doing the motorcycle magazine that's in all the bars. Fucking him gets you places."

Alicia was disgusted. The thought of having sex with Ricardo made her stomach turn. She also felt pity for the other girls – mostly just Nikki. They all wanted to be models and she felt that guys like Ricardo were just using them for sex with promises of a bright future.

"Alright, you're done. Nik, you're up next," Ricardo ordered.

"I'll talk to you when I'm done, sweetie," Nikki said as she walked toward Ricardo.

Now Alicia was just a wall flower, clad in a tiny blue bikini. Stacey made her way over to Shannon and stood next to her. The two began whispering. This made Alicia feel like they were talking about her.

Alicia looked over at Nikki. She was posing with her back against the pool table. Her legs were open and her chest was out. Her breasts were straining against the tiny fabric of the slingshot bathing suit she was wearing. Ricardo moved around her taking pictures, looking as if he wanted to pounce on her at any moment.

The bar customers had the same looks on their faces. They all looked ready to devour Nikki's voluptuous body. She could hear some of the things they were saying – it all disgusted her.

She stood there, apart from Shannon and Stacey, waiting her turn as she watched Nikki perform pose after pose for Ricardo. Then the photo shoot took a different turn. Ricardo whispered something to Nikki. She lowered the two straps in the front of her bathing suit and cupped her naked breasts. Alicia couldn't believe that she was actually doing this sort of thing in front of a public crowd while there was still daylight outside.

Ricardo snapped some more shots as Nikki's hands covered her breasts.

"Okay, take your hands off them," Ricardo instructed.

Without a second thought, Nikki let go. Gravity put her breasts back in the place that they were. Her breasts, much like Alicia's, sagged a little. They still had quite a bit of perk, but they were not Playboy tits.

Nikki sat on the edge of the pool table, topless, as a round of cheers erupted from the customers in the bar. The attention was making Nikki feel good and she started to work the crowd. She would shake her tits and wink at customers as Ricardo finished up her photo shoot.

When she was done, she put the straps back over her chest and adjusted her swimsuit.

"You, you're up," Ricardo barked at Shannon.

Shannon stepped forward as Nikki walked back over toward Alicia.

"What did you think?" she asked.

"You were...great," Alicia answered.

"Awww, thank you!" she replied.

She had to get it off her chest, "I can't believe you went topless in here."

"Oh please, that's nothing. My uncle had a barbecue a month ago and I was a waitress or something. Spent the whole day naked. Waiting on guys my uncle knew. It was broad daylight in his backyard. Letting some old perverts see my tits is nothing," Nikki said.

Alicia was even more shocked by what Nikki just told her. It was one thing for her to be naked in front of Tommy and his friends inside his apartment, but it was another to be completely nude in the middle of the day outside in your uncle's backyard. Alicia knew that she had become a slut, but she felt she didn't come anywhere close to being as brazen as Nikki.

Ricardo didn't seem interested in Shannon's photo shoot. He didn't ask her to take her top off. Shannon voluntarily removed it. The customers at the bar were still cat calling and cheering though. Alicia couldn't blame Ricardo for his lack of interest. If she had just seen tits like Nikki's, anyone else's would pale in comparison.

Shannon's shoot was overly pretty quickly. She put her top back on and took her place beside Stacey.

"Alright kid, you're up," Ricardo announced.

Alicia took a deep breath. She had really come out of her shell lately. She felt like an entirely new person – she was even in a new relationship. "So why do I feel so nervous?" she asked herself. "I shouldn't be worried. I should be OK with being naked in front of all these guys. Hell, I probably fucked some of them. This shouldn't be a big deal."

She was right, it shouldn't have been a big deal – but it was. After watching Nikki, it made her feel less sure of herself. Alicia thought that she had gotten rid of every last inhibition she had, but she found someone even more sexually courageous than her. It made her feel like she did before the gangbang last Friday – nervous and petrified.

To make matters worse, she had two bitchy girls, a creepy photographer, a bar full of horny perverts, and her father watching every move she made. All the added attention was a turn on for Nikki, but all it did for Alicia was worry her even more.

"Lean against this wall over here," Ricardo said.

She did as he instructed. She tried to remember how the girls looked in the magazines she's seen. She arched her back, stuck her chest out, and tried to look seductive at the camera.

Stacey and Shannon were snickering in the background, which did even more to distract her.

"What are you doing?" Ricardo asked.

"I...uh...." Was all she could muster.

Nikki walked over toward her and gave her some pointers.

"You're doing everything right, but...your face just looks...uncomfortable," Nikki said.

"I am uncomfortable. I thought I could do this, but..."

"You can do this. This is no big deal. You look great. Just pretend it's your boyfriend holding the camera and not Ricardo. OK?"

Alicia nodded her head. She took another deep breath and did her best to take Nikki's advice. Instead of looking at Ricardo, she looked at the camera. She imagined that Tommy was behind it and wanted her to pose for him.

Suddenly, all eyes were on her – including Shannon and Stacey's. They weren't laughing anymore. Nikki beamed with pride as she watched Alicia transform in front of the camera. She looked like she had loosened up and was starting to enjoy herself.

Without Ricardo's instructions, Alicia turned around, put her hands on the wall and stuck her ass out. He raised his brow as he stared at her plump, round ass which was straining against her bikini bottoms. Ricardo's opinion of Alicia had changed. He wanted nothing more than to see her naked, but he felt awkward asking her to take her top off.

The bar customers were anxiously waiting to see if Alicia would remove her top like Nikki and Shannon had. They had a special interest in her, because she was Dave's daughter. Dave, on the other hand, was hoping she would stay covered, but he was realizing quickly that he could do little to control her anymore.

Alicia put her hands to her chest and cupped her soft, pillowy tits. They were still confined to her bikini top, but everyone wondered "For how long?"

Much to their dismay, after Ricardo snapped a few more shots, she lowered her hands. She wasn't even thinking about showing anyone anything. She was caught up in the moment and wanted to look as sexy as she could in her swimsuit. Despite feeling better, she still wasn't comfortable showing the entire bar her tits.

Her photo shoot had lasted about as long as Nikki's. Ricardo got shots of her against the wall and on the pool table.

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Ricardo announced, "Take ten. Get changed into your other outfits."

The girls walked into the back room to change again. Nikki grabbed the bag of clothes on her way back.

"Other outfits? We have to change into something else?" Alicia asked.

"Yeah, he's doing it the way he did it at Paco's. Since there's twelve months in the year and only four girls, we're all going to be wearing three different outfits." Nikki answered.

Shannon and Stacey found a reason to laugh at her again. They thought she was asking a stupid question.

Scoffing at them and rolling her eyes, she watched as the other girls reached in and grabbed their clothes. Nikki reached in a second time and pulled out something for Alicia.

She held a tiny black thong bikini in front of Alicia. "This would look great on you! You've got the ass and the tits to totally make this work!"

"Uh...you...think so? I don't know. It's kind of...small, don't you think?"

"Well yeah, we aren't shooting a church fundraiser," Nikki laughed. "You should want to make this good. Your father's doing this to make some money. My uncle tells me the bar isn't doing that well."

"No, it's not..." Alicia replied.

Nikki leaned in close and whispered, "I heard that they have sex parties in this room at night. They hire a girl, she comes in, and she fucks a bunch of guys. Isn't that crazy?"

Alicia gulped. She didn't want Nikki or anyone else finding out about what she did in that room last week.

"Yeah...it's pretty unbelievable," she stated.

Alicia's heart froze. Shannon and Stacey had noticed a peg board on the back wall. It was covered in a small sheet. The moment seemed to last forever. Time seemed to stand still as she quietly started to panic. Shannon lifted the sheet and started to look at the polaroids of all the girls who had participated in "Gangbang Night" at the bar. When they got to the last one, their jaws dropped. They turned their heads toward Alicia and started giggling.

"What's so funny girls?" Nikki asked, walking over toward her friends.

She wanted to tackle Nikki and stop her from seeing the picture, but she couldn't move.

"What's this...?" Nikki inquired. "Oh...shit! Holy fucking shit! That's....you! That's you with cum all over your face. You were in a gangbang here, weren't you? Oh fuck!"

Now she knew. All the girls knew that Alicia had fucked a room full of guys and let them cum on her face. It didn't do her any good to try and lie about it – as much as she wanted to. She thought she might as well come clean.

"Yeah...that's...me," she said quietly.

"Damn girl! I didn't think you got down like that! You're a slut just like the rest of us!" Nikki said proudly.

"Wait...I'm...what?"

"A slut. Don't be ashamed of it. We're all sluts. I've fucked a lot of guys. Shannon's fucked a lot of guys. Stacey's done it too. We all get around. It's no big deal." Nikki said.

She was right. She WAS a slut. This was a title that Alicia had worn like a badge of honor this past week. She wasn't ashamed to be a slut. Her father and Peter did their best to shame her for her actions. Here she was, in front of three girls who were just like her. They accepted her for what she was. Alicia didn't want to let an opportunity like this slip through her fingers. She had no friends that were girls. She felt like she could make a few new friends by just admitting what she was.

"Yeah, I guess you're right...I am a bit of a slut," she confessed.

"Fuck yeah you are! Wow, we had no idea you were like that." Nikki said.

"Yeah, we kind of thought you were lame..." Shannon said.

Stacey nodded her head in agreement.

"I think it's time for us to go back out there. Wear that thong, girl," Nikki said.

"OK," laughed Alicia.

The top she put on would do a lot to cover the breasts of any other woman – but not for Alicia. Her double D's were barely covered. They seemed to spill out the sides of the top and her nipples poked through. This wasn't a bathing suit you would wear to the beach. She had no expectations for the bottoms. While they hid her pussy, they did absolutely nothing to hide her ass. It was on full display. After talking to the girls, however, Alicia felt a little better about the situation. She seemed to have some more confidence when she went back out there.