After Hours Alicia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia continued to moan and encourage them to fuck her faster and harder. Marty reached forward and grabbed both of her pillowy tits and sucked and pulled on each of them.

"Suck my titties!" she begged. "Oooh yes!"

"Are we fucking you better than Petey?" Lewis laughed.

"Way better! Oh this feels so good!"

If she wasn't too caught up in the moment, she would have regretted saying that, but she wasn't thinking with her brain anymore - her body had taken over.

Peter's tormenters continued to double penetrate Alicia. Her tits bounced wildly with each slam into her ass and pussy. She had thrown her head back and let the two have their way with her.

As the pace kept up, Alicia climaxed - which surprised her. Marty and Lewis had made her cum. Two guys that she hated in high school were now both inside of her and brought her to orgasm.

"I'm...I'm going to cum. Get off me bitch," Lewis yelled.

Alicia pulled herself off of Lewis' cock and Marty stepped back, exiting her pussy. She knelt down on the comforter while the two took positions on either side of her.

Without thinking she put Lewis' cock in her mouth and began sucking it. She took it out and sucked Marty's.

With her mouth wide open and her tongue hanging out, she waited for them to cum inside her mouth.

Lewis grunted loudly and pumped jet after jet of thick, warm cum into her waiting mouth. Marty was next. Marty's load was substantially larger than Lewis' - filling her mouth almost to the brim.

Alicia sat there, with two loads of cum in her mouth. She decided to gargle it like mouth wash for the boys, who enjoyed it immensely. The only person who didn't enjoy it was Peter. The scene reminded him of the second picture message he got Sunday night where Alicia had eleven loads of cum in her mouth.

She gulped twice and swallowed both of their loads.

"Thanks boys," she cooed.

"Thank you!" the two said, with smiles on their faces.

The three of them shared a laugh, ignoring Peter completely. Marty and Lewis put their pants and boxers back on and walked back inside. Lewis went in, but Marty held the door open, calling out to Peter.

"Petey, Alicia's got some prime pussy bro. She just bought you a truce. We won't pick on ya anymore," he chuckled, before shutting the door and going inside.

Now it was just Peter and Alicia. Peter's presence couldn't be ignored any longer. The gravity of her actions slowly started to set in. She not only fucked the two guys Peter hated the most, but she visibly enjoyed herself. Alicia also sucked Lewis' cock after it had been in her ass - that was something she would have never thought of doing. She wasn't thinking and was caught up in the moment. The thought of it didn't repulse her anymore.

She slowly got up and grabbed her clothes. While she was getting dressed, she looked at Peter. He looked like he wanted to cry or kick someone's ass. She knew he wasn't capable of kicking anyone's ass, so she thought he was more likely to cry.

She felt bad for him for watching what just happened, but she felt justified in her actions, because she did it for him.

"You know I did that for you, right?"

Peter found his composure and answered, "Y-Yeah? Looked like you were doing it for yourself! Looked like you enjoyed it!"

He was right. There was no denying it. Her moaning, her vulgar words of encouragement - there was no mistaking the fact that she enjoyed herself.

"Yeah, I did. I mean, I just really like sex I guess."

"I can't believe you did It and right in front of me!"

"You didn't have to stand around and watch, you know?"

She was right. He didn't - but he did. Peter had no response to that. Alicia finished getting dressed.

"Goodbye, Peter," she said coldly as she walked back to Tommy's car.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Uh...to my boyfriend's car?"

"Who are you with now?"

She turned around and answered him, "Tommy. I'm with Tommy now."

As if what happened today hadn't hurt Peter enough, hearing that she was dating Tommy Harris was like adding salt to an open wound. She shook her head and walked away.

Peter looked down at the dirty purple comforter which was now spotted with traces of cum and other bodily fluids. He rolled it up and threw it in the dumpster.

Inside Tommy's car, she checked herself out in the mirror, looking for any traces of cum on her face. Tommy wouldn't care if she fucked someone, but she thought he would definitely have a problem with her doing it to help out Peter.

After she was done checking herself, she saw that Tommy was back.

"Hey babe. Figured you were having a rough day, so I got you a Big Gulp. Thought you would be thirsty after waiting in the car all this time."

She laughed at the irony of the situation.

"Thank you baby," she said and took the cup. "I was thirsty."

12