After Hours Ch. 02

Story Info
Joey had asked for some time off that next week.
1.6k words
3.6
26.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey had asked for some time off that next week, which meant I got to work with Robbie more on the night shift. I was somewhat relieved; Joey's actions had me reeling and not having to see him for a few days could help me sort out my thoughts.

Later that night, Robbie and I were closing the store down, laughing and talking as we usually do. Robbie was being flirty with me, which was nothing new. We were great ones for dirty jokes, comments and sexual innuendo. I always felt comfortable with Robbie.

I was in the back finishing up my paperwork, with Robbie waiting on me. He had finished up and clocked out moments ago, but refused to leave with me in the building alone. Joey usually did the same thing. Most guys their age don't care about my safety, they just want to go home right away and they whine if I ask them to stay and walk me out.

Robbie leaned against the doorjamb, watching me intently. His gaze was making me uncomfortable, so I joked, "You find this entertaining?"

He smirked at me. "Yeah, you're so hot with that pencil in your hand."

He hesitated, then said, "What's up with you and my brother?"

I could feel my face turn red and I looked up at him. I really had no idea what to say.

"I guess I'm kind of, attracted to him," I mumbled after a moment.

He took a step toward me. "What about me?" he asked, serious for once. "Are you attracted to me?"

I was surprised. Robbie must be jealous, I thought. I spoke quietly and truthfully.

"You know I love you to death, Robbie. I trust you more than anyone, really."

He took another step towards me.

"Then how come you don't make out with me late at night after everyone has left?"

The words came out rather harshly, and if I had felt embarrassed a moment ago, I was praying for the floor to open up and eat me alive just so I wouldn't have to answer his question.

I looked into his soft brown eyes, seeking the warmth and friendliness I always found there, but it was nowhere to be found. Robbie's jaw was set and he looked almost angry.

"I didn't kiss Joey, he kissed me. And I'm not going to let him do it again; he just kind of pushed it on me." I felt a little guilty for placing all the blame on Joey; after all, I had enjoyed it and enabled his actions.

Robbie leaned over and put his hands on my shoulders, and leaned in to kiss me. I pressed my lips tight and turned my head to stop him. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I couldn't. I had already let Joey have his way with me. If I kissed Robbie, too, and let him touch me, I'd look like a total slut. I had already messed things up so much, and I couldn't let it get any worse.

"No, Robbie," I said softly. I didn't want to look at him.

He said nothing and walked away. When we left for the night, he didn't even look at me; just got in his car and sped off with the tires spinning. I sighed as I climbed into my car and lit up a cigarette. I felt terrible. I felt guilty and a little ashamed of myself.

I shouldn't have let Joey kiss me or touch me, no matter how good it felt. I was concerned that one of them would go back and say something, and I could lose my job. I had a requisition in to switch stores anyway; I was trying to get on as store manager at a location a little closer to home. All I could really do now was hope that they'd take me up on the transfer, and then I could leave all this mess behind.

The next few weeks passed. I had to work with both Joey and Robbie equally. Joey was no different than he always was, while Robbie remained sullen and icy towards me. He would still do as I asked him, but he made no attempt to talk or joke with me. My heart broke a little when I realized things wouldn't be the same between us. In a way, it was a good thing; on the other hand, I felt like I had lost a friend.

It was a Sunday night. Joey and I were working together, uneventfully so far. I was almost convinced that things were all back to normal and maybe I wouldn't have to transfer stores after all.

It was time to lock the doors and I was in the middle of counting something.

"Joey!" I called. "Will you lock the doors for me, please?"

I heard him grunt in reply and went back to finish my counts. Sunday nights were weekly inventory nights and it was a pain. I had to count every damn thing in the store. Geez, a first grader could come in here and do my job, I thought wryly as I finished up. I entered everything into the computer and finished up. I turned around and Joey was standing right fucking there, like an inch away. I jumped in surprise. How long had he been standing there, I wondered.

"Finished?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Good," he said.

He grabbed me forcefully and kissed me. There was no wall to press against, but he held me tight with one hand encircling my wrist and the other buried in my hair. His tongue probed my mouth hungrily.

I needed to tell him to stop. He couldn't do this, not now. He had to stop.

I closed my eyes and returned his kiss. He could stop in a moment, I thought.

My body responded to his advances. Joey was probably the best kisser I'd ever had in my life. Briefly my mind went to Robbie, and the kiss I had denied him. My heart ached for a moment, and I imagined it was Robbie kissing me instead. The thought sent a thrill through my being, and I let him continue.

His mouth went to my ear, then my neck. His hands went under my shirt and loosened my bra, then his hands came back to cup my now bare breasts, using both thumbs to rub my nipples. I moaned into his mouth, and pressed my legs together. I was so wet and aroused.

I head laughter. It wasn't Joey; his mouth was still firmly pressed against mine. I broke the kiss and looked up. Robbie was standing there, pointing his camera phone at us, smirking. My mouth opened in shock and I looked at Joey. His face wore the same expression as Robbie's. The shock wore off as I realized this had been planned. Joey must have let Robbie in when he locked the door. I had been set up. I pulled away from Joey and struggled to fix my bra.

"What the fuck, guys?" I growled, my face burning with shame and embarrassment.

"Well, well, Miss Boss Lady," Robbie gloated. "What have we here? Sexual acts in the workplace with a subordinate?" He shook his head. "Man, you could lose your job over this."

"It's not like that...what is your problem, Robbie?" I turned to Joey, seeking an explanation, but he just stood leaning against the wall, looking rather pleased with himself. "What is this all about? Joey started it, anyway. He has this habit of just grabbing me and kissing me."

"Yeah, you were really fighting back just now. Looked you absolutely hated it. Princess, the camera doesn't lie." Robbie held up his phone to show the video of Joey and I making out. I definitely wasn't showing any signs of resistance.

I felt sick to my stomach. "What do you want from me?" my voice was barely a whisper.

Robbie's expression was cold. He stepped forward and grabbed me by the hair roughly. He leaned in and pressed his cheek to mine and spoke quietly in my ear.

"I want you. I've wanted you since I met you. I have been here for you and I have cared for you. Yet I'm nothing to you." He pulled back slightly and although his expression was emotionless, his eyes betrayed him. I could see pain and in that instant I realized how terribly I had fucked everything up.

"No, Robbie, you're not nothing to me...." I wanted to explain, but now was not the time. He shook his head and continued his verbal tirade.

"I even tried to kiss you, but you refused. Instead you allow my brother to put his grimy hands on you and do what he wants with you. You fucking slut." He released his grip on me so suddenly that I stumbled.

Tears came to my eyes. I hadn't realized that Robbie genuinely cared about me. I'd never have let Joey touch me if I thought Robbie had feelings for me and wanted to be with me. Really, Joey was just a poor girl's Robbie to me. I might not have even been attracted to him if he didn't remind me so much of his brother.

"Robbie, how can you say that to me? Can't we talk about this? Please?"

He snorted. "I'm glad you know how to beg, cause you'll be doing plenty of that tonight. Here's what's going to happen. We're going to your house. I had a friend drop me off, so I'll be riding in the car with you. I'll leave my cell phone locked here, in the safe, overnight. If we are both....satisfied...after tonight, then you can delete the video tomorrow night when you work. However, if we're not completely satisfied, I will claim the phone and I promise that everyone will see that video."

I felt the blood drain from my face and my knees went weak. I knew right then and there I was in for a wild night.