After Hours Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol meets the big boss.
2.4k words
4.2
43k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Some spelling and grammatical errors are mine however some are intentional. Which is witch I leave as an exercise for those anal enough to care.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

It was Friday night again; a week ago Friday, Carol had snuck into her husbands place of business for a little after hours surprise loving, only it was her and David that got the surprise when they got caught fucking in his tiny office by his boss Ms. Reynolds. Carol had thought that David would get fired for sure; Ms. Reynolds had other ideas.

She had punished Carol, whipping her ass raw with a belt and fucked her husband before making Carol lick clean the cunt her husband just came in. She had promoted David and had ordered him and Carol come back to the David's new office this Friday night. Carol didn't know for sure what to expect but she was sure getting fucked again by Ms. Reynolds would be a part of it.

Carol had been a nervous wreck all week and David had been going in early and staying late every day this week so she hadn't even had a chance to talk to him about it.

Ms. Reynolds had ordered her to wear the same outfit as last week which had consisted of a trench coat, stocking and garters and some makeup and perfume.

David had only made one comment to her this morning as he was leaving for work. "Ms. Reynolds asked that you be shaven clean this time. Sorry honey, I got to go."

Carol kept herself trimmed but had never shaved herself bald before. She spent a long while in the bath that afternoon before getting up the nerve to do the job. In her mind once she was shaved, she was consenting to do whatever her new mistress wanted and Carol guessed that she was.

She took a cab downtown just as the sun was setting and pulled up in front of the tall office building in full dark. This area of downtown was practically deserted after 6pm and Carol hurried across to the lobby doors. This time she would take the elevator as David's new office was on twenty seven.

Carol spent the time in the elevator checking her makeup and hair before putting a smile on her face as the lift came to a stop. Truth be told she was starting to get a bit wet in anticipation of the evening. Carol had never cheated on her husband before last Friday and believed he hadn't either, but if they were trapped and destined to be playthings for his boss, she couldn't say she actually minded. Last Friday had been intense and extremely enjoyable.

The doors opened and Carol could see the empty reception area with the big doors at one end leading into the swank executive offices. She wondered if she should just drop the coat in reception, after all she had already shown Ms. Reynolds everything she had last week. Carol decided to keep it on and let her new boss take the lead.

Carol opened the doors and slipped inside. The open area between offices was huge, much larger than she had anticipated and she could see David's name embossed on the door of the second to the last office. She walked down the long open space, glancing into each of the offices as she went. Each was a little bigger than the last and the furnishings were expensive woods and leathers with low lighting from individual lamps, not overhead fluorescents.

She had just reached David's door when one of the two big doors at the far end opened and David looked out.

"Carol, thank god. I was beginning to worry. Quickly now, their waiting."

She hurried to David's side and slipped through the door before her mind caught up with David's statement. (Their waiting?) She stopped and looked around just as David closed the door and took her by the arm. This office was as large as all the rest and the reception area combined. It had a conference table, a sitting area with couches and chairs, a bar, a secretary's desk, and a huge mahogany desk right in front of the floor to ceiling windows that made up the entire end of the room.

Carol could look out over the entire city and the bay beyond. It was a couple of moments before she even noticed the people standing near the desk. Ms. Reynolds she recognized of course, but the older man standing behind the desk and the flat out gorgeous young woman seated on the edge of the desk she didn't know at all.

Carol was suddenly very self conscious, and very afraid she had misunderstood what this evening was all about. She clutched the coat tighter around her.

"There she is, didn't I tell you David's little wife was just adorable." Ms. Reynolds waved her forward. Gregory, this is Carol. Carol, this is Gregory Manheim our boss and owner of the company. And this beautiful young woman is his executive assistant Helen.

Gregory Manheim stood at the introduction and extended his hand to Carol. He was a tall man, slightly graying at the temples with jet black hair worn just a bit longish. Carol could see he was a trim and athletic mid fifties with just the beginnings of a belly sag ruining the shape of his very expensive Armani suit.

His large hand enfolded hers and the large gold and diamond ring flashed as he lifted her hand to his lips. Helen just smiled and nodded at Carol without ever moving from her perch on the edge of the desk.

"David! Where are your manners? Remove the ladies coat." Gregory sat back down and smiled.

David jumped as if whipped from behind.

"I'm fine thank you." Carol stammered.

"Nonsense!" Ms Reynolds was suddenly in front of her. "You mustn't hide from us my dear. It wouldn't be polite after all the trouble we have gone through to arrange this little get together." Carol stared into the cold green eyes of the dark haired woman, her resistance melting away as the buttons of the trench coat were opened one by one.

She felt David lift and remove the coat as Ms. Reynolds went back to her position beside the desk and suddenly she was standing naked or almost in front of three sets of hungry eyes roaming up and down her displayed figure. She kept her hands at her sides instinctively knowing that to attempt to cover herself would bring more shame and punishment.

"Lovely!" Gregory stared at her nakedness. "Feet a bit further apart if you please."

Carol complied with his order spreading her legs and opening herself up even further to their inspection.

"Turn around, slowly.'

She turned, displaying herself and caught David's eyes as she faced away from the desk. His eyes displayed the same naked hunger as the others, as if she were a thing to be used, ravished, taken.

It shook her as she revolved back around to the front of the desk once more. Her own loving husband wanted this, wanted her displayed, used as a sex toy. She was to be given to these people, while he

watched.

"Helen." Gregory's voice had the air of command as if all this had been preordained and planned and he was simply moving the game to the next level.

Helen shook her long red hair back from her enormous breasts, slid down from the desk, and approached Carol. She took her wrists and brought her arms behind Carol's back. Carol could feel a set of cuffs being applied to her wrists and then a strap placed above her elbows pulling them together and forcing her chest up and out.

Helen pressed on her shoulders and pushed Carol down on her knees, her hands slid down and cupped the naked breasts, her thumbs making circles around her nipples, which were suddenly erect and throbbing.

Carol could feel herself getting excited from the feelings of force being applied and the humiliation of being a naked sex toy in a room full of dressed and dominate people.

Helen snapped her fingers and David handed her some silver things on a chain. The woman pulled back hard on Carol's hair forcing her head back and suddenly her left nipple was on fire. She knew then that Helen had used a nipple clamp on the erect and extended nipple. She braced herself but couldn't keep in a groan as the right nipple clamp was applied.

Something was forced in her open mouth and affixed behind her head and Helen released her hair as she ratcheted open the cock gag forcing Carol's mouth to open wide. Someone, it must have been David as he was the only one not in her line of sight clamped her ankles and she could feel her legs being spread open.

Helen waved another set of clamps under Carol's nose and passed the silver chain behind her back before reaching, Oh God No. The clamp bit into her pussy lip and Helen grinned as she pulled it tight around her body stretching her pussy lip along her thigh before grabbing the other lip and pulling it by hand to meet the jaws of the clamp at the other end of the chain.

Carol's pussy was spread wide open, held in place by clamps attached to a chain that went behind her back. Every movement pulled at the delicate lips and her entire pussy and clit were fully exposed in an obscene view to the three strangers lounging around the desk.

Carol couldn't move for fear of ripping herself apart. Not that the chains and clamps and cuffs and spreaders would allow her any movement anyway. She watched as the three executives undressed and neatly folded their clothes.

Ms. Reynolds had the gym polished body of an forty something executive, but Carol had already seen and tasted her. Helen had enormous natural tits and the smooth flat belly of a twenty five year old that worked at staying trim. Neither woman had a bit of fur below the waist, although Helen had a tattoo right were her pussy hair would have been. It was a rose with thorns dripping blood.

Mr. Manheim had the beginnings of a pouch to his belly but the hard thick cock standing stiffly away from his body distracted Carol. He wasn't much longer than her husband was, but it was the thickest cock Carol had ever seen in real life and the first she had ever seen that wasn't circumcised.

She felt something touch her shoulder and turned her head just enough to see her husbands cock bobbing beside her face. Ms. Reynolds abruptly got her attention back to front and center by pulling on the chain clamped and dangling between Carol's C cup tits.

"Pay attention darling!" Ms Reynolds tugged on her chain, lifting her tits until Carol was kneeling up as straight as she could and still the chain and clamps pulled her tits, stretching them to the point of tearing the nipples clean off.

Gregory walked up to her, so close his cock rubbed the tip of her nose. He looked into her eyes and said. "Carol, your husband has been on our radar for sometime now, ever since we took over the company actually. We are building a special management team, one that we can trust implicitly. Not so easy to do as one might think."

Carol was trying to pay attention. The pain in her nipples and breasts serving to focus her very sharply, but the cock bobbing and weaving inches from her face kept distracting her. Gregory watched for a moment then grinning thrust his hips forward and buried his cock in her helplessly open mouth.

"One way we have found to guarantee loyalty is to provide something that is impossible to get anywhere else. Such as sex, on demand as needed, in as many forms and as diverse as one could want."

Carol tried to murmur an assent around the thick cock filling her mouth. Gregory pulled out a moment to allow her to breath and then continued face fucking her.

"We weren't sure about you and David here." He nodded towards her husband who was busy burying his cock up Helens bum while squeezing her massive knockers with both hands. Helen was on all fours breathing hard and seemed to be enjoying herself as she thrust her ass back against David's cock.

"We found it's not enough to get the management involved, we needed to get the marriage partners involved also. Once we have that as in the case of you and David, the sky's the limit." Carol was getting the rhythm of his face fucking and beginning to enjoy the feeling of his cock sliding into her throat. Ms Reynolds (what the fuck was her first name anyway) Carol thought, was torturing her tits and cunt while playing with her clit and the pain was a beautiful counter point to the sucking and fingering.

"David is on the fast track to upper management and if you want I'm sure a place can be found for you here as well. Ahhhhhh!" He came at long last filling her mouth and throat with spunk, blasting time and again into her mouth.

Carol began to shudder through her own orgasm as her torturer rammed her fist into her womb. Carol flooded, her juices releasing all at once and dropped to the floor. Ms Reynolds was there at once releasing the clamps on her nipples and lips and Carol came again with an inarticulate moan as the pain of returning blood caused her nerves to scream.

Helen roared her own cry of release as David slammed in deep and came in her ass.

A little while later, the five people sat on the couches having a celebratory glass of champagne for Ruth Reynolds's newest assistant. Carol looked at the marks on her nipples and cunt and wondered if the firm had an understanding doctor. She made a note to bring that up on Monday morning when she started her new job, tonite she had other things on her mind and people to please.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers