After Hours Cocktale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so tight, I can't hold off for too long. I need to cum inside you. Savana, you feel amazing..." He whispers close to her ear.

He drives her hard one last time and groans loudly. She feels his cock swell in size, then feels his seed spurt hot and strong inside her. After a minute she sighs contentedly as she looks at them, stuck together, completely entwined, their juices mixing together inside her. A smile parts upon her lips as she looks into his eyes, and a look of satiation stares back at her. He puts his hands on the bar and pushes himself up, easing his cock slowly from her pussy. Then holds her hips and lifts her down to the floor.

"Well Savana you sure know how to sober a man up." He teases her lightly.

"Good thing I didn't call that cab," She thankfully adds, teasing him back.

Savana gathers her clothes and casually dresses. She sighs heavily as she looks around and remembers that she still has hours of cleaning to do.

Petar dresses then goes to work helping Savana's clean up. They talk and laugh, flirt some more, then look out the window to see the sun coming up. As they finish and walk out, they agree to have breakfast. He decides that he doesn't want to let her get too far away. She is a keeper!

12