After Hours Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn’t long before Jan was bucking back against me, though. Her ass was so tight, it felt fantastic. After a couple minutes, we were fucking against one another and I had all eight inches sawing in and out of her ass on a nice fast pace. Jan was loving it now.

“Ho shit, ho shit, FUCK! Fuck my ass, Jeff. Fuck my ass, Jeff...oh oh, MMMmmmm AIEEE!!” she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body. I felt her ass clamp down hard on my cock and i was forced to stop fucking her until her orgasm subsided.

“OHMYGOD, I’m CUMMMMMmmmmmmminnnGAAHH” she wailed as her body shook. It eventually subsided and I went back to fucking her ass only now I reached around and buried three fingers into her soaking pussy. And she was soaking. I looked down at her face and she looked like she was about done. She had a glean of sweat on her face, her hair was a mess and she had three of her fingers in her mouth sucking on them like a pacifier. Her gaze was distant and I thought I should maybe finish up myself.

I withdrew my cock from her ass and lined it back up to her pussy. I wanted to come inside her doggy-style and as soon as I pushed inside, she came back alive and raised up on her hands in true doggy-style form. I smiled, glad that she was “back” and we fell into a nice rhythm of fucking, our bodies slapping together with each thrust. She made little circles with her ass with each stroke and before long, she was cumming again. This time, I couldn’t hold back either and I came with her.

“OH SHIT JAN, here it comes! I’m gonna cum! GAHahaaha...!!!” and I shot off inside her. I came harder and shot more than I had ever done before. I could not get over how long that orgasm lasted. Before I knew it, I was laying on top of her on the bed breathing hard next to her ear as I tried to recover.

A soft snore from Angel brought me (us?) back to reality. I had forgotten completely that Angel was even in the room. Which is odd considering she was on the bed not 2 feet away from Jan while I fucked her.

“You know.....” Jan started but didn’t finish right away.

“Yah...?” was all I could manage.

“No one can know about this...” she said.

“What? You think I’m going to be bragging to all my friends how great a fuck my twin sister is? Uh, I don’t think so.” I said.

“That’s good...cuz after tonight, if you feel like I do, we’re going to be doing this a lot more. I haven’t had sex like that ever. You could have fucked me for another four hours and I would have loved every second of it.”

I smiled at the compliment and rolled off Jan and lay at her side. “You know, if the sun wasn’t coming up right now,” I said nodding toward the window, which was starting to brighten considerably, “I’d probably still be fucking you right now. If you don’t mind my saying, you’re fucking awesome in bed!”

“What time is it?” she asked looking over me to the clock on the nightstand. “Five-thirty,” I told her.

“Hmm...Mom isn’t going to be up for another couple hours....you need a shower?” she asked with a mischievous grin.

My cock twitched. “Sounds naughty,” I replied. But that’s a whole different story.

12