After Isobel The List 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
147 Followers

Well that was plain enough and she smelt lovely, the perfume I had hardly noticed all evening. The perfume was that subtle and now it was mixed with her woman smell, this was the best scent of all. This was the one that all men recognises. She was sending all the scent signals her mature body could send and I think I got the lot.

I entered her, with an intake of air through her mouth and a loud Ah as I sunk right to the hilt. Her knees came up and the feet locked behind me. I didn't need to be told she wanted me to just stay there, for most women want this, a time to savour and adjust to the invasion of their bodies. I have been told by many women that most men don't give them this time to enjoy the full feeling they like, but are too concerned with their own self gratification.

Then I slowly withdrew and entered at the same pace, this was the way I liked it and I wasn't going to be pushed into any other way. I really pushed my cock to the limit getting the full satisfaction of being buried in this ladies most private of privates She was offering me her own being. I knew that there were very few men whom she has granted this unique pleasure and I wasn't about to abuse that privilege. I like to treat all my ladies with respect and leave them their dignity. For the position she was in at the present moment wasn't the most dignified position one expects to see a lady in, but we all know they have been in this situation themselves. How else would we be here?

She was trying to speed it up as her climax was coming but I continued maybe a little faster but not the rapid thrashing I used to do. I felt her contractions grab my penis for just that few seconds and heard the low sigh and her grip on me by her legs and knew that Janna had climaxed. I soon followed and gave her the full barrel deep into her cavity. Then we lay embraced in each others arms. Both smiling at one another. Me with the knowledge that I had another scalp under my belt. The youngest since I returned from the Forces.

The ladies at the Tuesday Whist and Bridge Club were so different from the ones I mixed with on Sunday. I wasn't complaining at all just making an observation. A woman was a woman as far as I was concerned. When they were on their back with their legs open they were all the same, 16 to 90. The only thing I hadn't been with a lady that old, but tonight I nearly did.

Partners were chosen from a barrel to stop any unfair play with good players playing with good players as partners. Some times the draw favours two good players but generally it came out even. I was partnered with old Stephanie Mount, she was in her high seventies and she was one of Roberts list ladies. He was very full of praise for her sexual performance. Before the game started I paid particular attention to Stephanie. She wasn't tall most of these ladies were under five feet five inches some even below five. All had lost their youthful figures and bearing, but some were more agile than others. Stephanie was one of the less agile ones, even although she walked quite well. Her breasts were quite low and she had her hair cut off the collar and coloured blue. Not the pin up model at all. She was wearing which seems the standard dress of the elderly ladies, a floral dress with a wide skirt; she was wearing stockings and flat shoes. Every finger had a ring or rings on them and about a dozen bangles on her wrist, which she had the habit of shaking.

She lived two doors up from Samantha almost opposite my shop. So if I was going to add her to my conquests no one would think anything of it if I walked her home. She knew I was watching her and half way through the first half of our card she brought the subject up.

"You've been eyeing me all night, are you trying to get up the courage to ask me something? If you are then yes, you walk me home I was wondering when you would come and see me. Robert used to come twice a week, but I know you can't, you have your shop to run, but once a fortnight would be lovely. I heard you have a far bigger cock than Robert, That's why I have been creaming myself thinking of it."

I just looked at her and smiled, what was there to say she had said it all. In fact this evening we won, due to her skilful play, she was a real master at the game. That wasn't the only thing she was a master of, as I found out when I went home with her. No it wasn't sexual, it was the piano, she had a masters degree in classical music, Piano, which was proudly displayed on the wall of her lounge.

As I was looking at her Degree on the wall I saw out the corner of my eye Stephanie go behind a lounge chair and lift her dress and then she wriggled as though removing her panties or stockings. Then she came over to where I was standing and got on her knees and started to unzip my trousers.

I leant down put a hand under her arm-pits and lifted her up, "Just what are you doing Stephanie?" I asked with as gentle a voice I could muster.

"I was only doing what Robert told me to do and I thought you wanted me to do the same," she said in a low voice with head held down.

I put a hand under her chin and lifted it so I could see her eyes but she attempted to look anywhere but at me.

"I will not have you humiliating and degrading yourself by that kind of action, Stephanie. That is the action of a tart and a slut. It is obvious by just looking at you that that was something you thought degrading, so why do it?" I scolded her.

"If I didn't Robert wouldn't do it."

"How did he do it as you say?"

"He made me bend over the arm of the chair and did it from behind."

"I'm sure that wasn't the way you wanted it, was it Stephanie."

"No I wanted to be loved in bed, naked."

"Stephanie, it isn't being loved its being fucked, nothing else. Pure sexual pleasure nothing else."

"That's what I meant. I like it better with the lights out but Robert wanted the main lights on. He said he wanted to see my reactions."

"I must disagree with you Stephanie, a low light, like a candle is better than total darkness."

She was now looking at me with almost begging eyes.

"Have you any candles? If you have light one, go into your bedroom, get undressed and I will come in presently."

Like an obedient pet she smiled and off she went, later I saw her with a lighted candle entering her bedroom which was off the lounge. Why had Robert humiliated this old lady, this wasn't the first bad report I have had of his rough and humiliating attitude. He seemed to get a great kick out of degrading these ladies who were only looking for a bit of affection of the physical kind. Like the majority of males we completely ignored these ladies, who seem to retain their sexual desires far longer than us mere males. Yet whilst their breeding age is well past, their desires remain. Whereas us males start going downhill rapidly in mid life that was why Viagra was in so much of a demand now-a-days, because the libido had gone and the only way to get it back was by artificial means. Mostly so that middle aged men can give these ladies what they want most.

All that went through my mind as I slowly stripped in her lounge. I must try and give this old lady back her dignity, which has been cruelly taken away, by a minister of the cloth.

I went into Stephanie's bedroom and she was in bed with the covers up to her chin with only her head showing. She had placed the candle on her dressing table where the mirror intensified the light, and gave a warm glow to the room. Her eyes followed me all the way in. She had removed her glasses so I suspect that she was only seeing me as a blur.

I got into bed and she came and hugged me, pressing her flat dangling breasts onto my chest.

"This was one of the things I longed for, just feeling a man against me."

I put my arms around her and hugged the old lady. She started crying the tears running down my chest. I just rocked her like one would a baby and I felt her tense body relax. We lay like this for about fifteen minutes and surprisingly I was as hard as a rock. When I got in bed I was limp, I had felt sorry for Stephanie by the way she had been made to humiliate herself, but now I knew why I was here, to sink my cock into another female.

God I knew she wanted cock, so badly, by the way her hand was trying to push my cock down towards her old fanny. It was so easy to roll her on her back and get between those ancient legs. She eagerly guided me to her womanhood and I sank in. I sat back on my knees and lifted her wrinkled bottom and sank in to the full limit. I looked down and she had a wide grin on her face and her eyes were closed. She looked like she was in a dream, her head slowly going from side to side as I sank in and out of her surprisingly moist passage. She was no comparison to Janna, but I love fucking a woman who obviously love the feel of a cock in her body and Stephanie had all the looks of a happy women.

The good thing of fucking matron ladies was there was no fear of pregnancy so when I climaxed I just let rip inside of her. I slowly withdrew and she lowered her legs and just curled up on her side. Soon she was asleep, so I went into her bathroom and washed myself. Went back into the bedroom pulled the covers up over her, blew out the candle. I then returned to the lounge where I dressed and then I left. I had been in her house thirty five minutes only and in that time I had put another lady on my list.

The next morning Stephanie came into the shop, all smiles and when she came up to the counter she said, "Duncan, thank you for all you done, thank you for showing what a fool I was. There was no need to lower myself to his level. As for you, come and see me any time, even just for a chat, I class you as a very dear friend." All the time she was saying this I saw a tear in her eye and she had both of her hands over mine. She left the shop her head held a lot higher than I saw her on Tuesday night.

I contacted no-one nor did anyone contact me for the rest of the week. Just as well for I had a doubt of conscience. Was I being too concerned about my own sexual gratification and the ability to get into the knickers of it seems any woman I go after. Or was it I was now able to tell just what women to approach. Robert said he could tell right away, which lady needed his help as he put it. Maybe I have now got that gift. I know that learning to read a woman's body language helps immensely, but I never paid much attention before when eyeing women, yet we were trained in the Military Police to pay particular attention to body language.

I took out Roberts's list and tore it up; I'm not going to humiliate any more of his ladies. I will go my own way and meet my own. I still had my aim in mind. But that is now a completely new tale of conquests.

Rellik04
Rellik04
147 Followers
12