After It Happened

Story Info
Stan is completely cuckolded by Lucas and Charli.
6k words
4.48
60.4k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,586 Followers

This is the fourth chapter of the adventures of Charli, Stan and Lucas. I should have organized in Chapter form, but I didn't anticipate this to be this long. Please refer back to the earlier chapters, all containing the word HAPPENED. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Chapter 4

Once Lucas realized that Stan was interested in his story about his sex life, he had to decide if he was going to take things further. Stan's wife, Charli, was a beautiful voluptuous brunette who was taller than Lucas in bare feet. When she put on five-inch heels, she towered over him. Lucas didn't care. Charli worked out and had low body fat except for her double D cups and an amazing ass. Her ass is what black men love: White and just right.

The introduction date would either make or break this relationship. Lucas didn't know for sure whether they could go back to being just friends. He had involved them both in what he referred to as a 'half cuckolding'. He had left it up to them to continue or not. His offer was plain: he would take Charli out to dinner and then to his apartment. There, she was going to get to take as much black cock as her white married pussy could. Lucas promised Stan that after that night, he would be a full cuckold. Stan also figured that once they got past the first real fuck, Charli would be so caught up in it that she would have to repeat the act over and over. The stories had to be accurate about the hot white wives and how they craved Lucas' big black cock. Charli was so intrigued that Stan was sure that if he had backed out early, she would have found a way to fuck Lucas behind his back.

After they had all engaged in oral sex, it was up to the couple to turn the switch on or possibly off. Again, each was waiting on the other to bring the topic back up.

Finally, Stan opened up at bedtime Monday night. "So, Honey what are we going to do about Friday night?"

"Well, Lover, you have to tell me what I should do. You are my husband and you need to decide. You have final say. We know everything now. His cock is so freakin' big that you might be afraid he will destroy my pussy. I am not sure that I can fit that big thing in. Are you having second thoughts? We have already committed and had oral sex. Whether you admit it or not, Dear Husband, we have both tasted his cum."

"Yeah, I guess it is not much of a question now, huh? I never figured he would just give us a small taste and then kick the ball back into our court."

"Yeah, Honey. That cock is so soft, yet so hard in a way. I can hardly describe it. His precum and his cum did taste heavenly. Your cum tastes good to me, but Lucas has a little different flavor. Maybe it was just that his shooting his cum down my throat was so erotic, I don't know. But it was delicious."

"Not to mention, Charli, that you came in my mouth like a geyser shooting off. I have never seen you cum that much." Stan observed.

"Oh, Baby, it was the good mouth fucking you were giving me."

"I bet that was just part of it. So, what happens Friday night?"

"Well, if you agree, I am going to get my pussy waxed on Wednesday. I will get my hair done on Friday along with my nails. I am going to take a long soaking bath on Friday afternoon late, then put on some sexy new underwear and a new dress. Slip into my heels and wait for Lucas.?"

"Yeah, and I will be left all alone wondering what is happening every second."

"Oh, Honey, weren't you listening to Lucas? He said he is going to fuck me so hard that my orgasm the other night will seem like a mere sneeze. I wouldn't miss this opportunity for the world unless you want to back out."

"No. I just will feel so nervous and excited waiting for you. When will you be home?"

"Oh, Cucky. How sweet. But you know that is the role of the cuck. You won't know when I will be home. Or even if I will be home for that matter. That cock might be so good that I will just send for my things."

She playfully punched him to let him know she was kidding. Stroking the excitement and advancing the uncertainty seemed to be the opium that the Bull and Hot wife fed the Cuckold.

"Lucas just wants you to experience the full range of emotions. Like denial all week. I told you the other night that you are not touching my pussy again until after Lucas breaks me in. And when I finally do come home, I will have his cum in my pussy for you to clean up."

"Now do you understand and agree, Cucky?" she asked.

"I am so nervous." Stan said. "When I think about it, sometimes my cock gets rock hard. Other times it is soft and I worry about you wanting to leave me."

"Oh, god, Baby. You are a wreck. Don't worry, I feel safe with Lucas and we know that he has plenty of hot wives to fuck. I should worry. I don't know whether I can please him. I don't think I could take that huge thing into my pussy. I wonder how it will feel. Will it hurt or will I just enjoy the fullness of it?"

Stan's cock was making a small tent in his night shorts. Charli noticed and gave him a cozy little smile. "Well it looks like that little thing is ready for action right now. Remember, no way you touch this pussy before I get back from my date. Whenever that is. And no jacking off either. You are cut off for now. You better not cheat or... That gives me a thought. Promise that you will not jack off between now and tomorrow night. Promise. You hear?"

Stan had no idea what she was thinking about. Between feeling worried and feeling excited, how would he know whether he could keep from touching himself. Charli got up and left the room. "I am going to get a drink. This talk is making my throat dry."

What she did was go on the internet and order a cock cage for Stan. She selected 'Overnight Shipping', then entered her credit card number. As long as he kept his promise for a day, he would definitely keep it after that.

The next day, Stan was a mess. Should he call a halt to this? Who should he tell? Lucas? Charli? But if he backed out now, they would always wonder. Who was to say that Charli wouldn't go behind his back? Lucas did predict that their cuckolding experience would be short lived. A lark to be sure. How would they feel afterward? Would he resent his wife and his friend?

That evening with the special delivery tucked away in her purse, Charli waited until after they had dinner.

"Honey," she said, "Let's go to the bedroom. I have something that will make your promise easier to keep. I would feel better about this. Let's go."

When she got upstairs, she told Stan to remove his clothes. Stan was thinking that he was about to have sex or at least a blow job. She had him stand in front of the shower and applied a generous lather of depilatory cream from is mid-thighs up to his waist. Front and back. After five minutes, she had him jump in the shower and wash off all the body hair. Then she turned off the shower and lathered his pubic hair. Carefully, she shaved every hair off his cock, balls and ass. She even got the last hair around his nether region. His cock was still hard, but otherwise he looked like a newborn down there.

Charli had read that the best way to put the chastity device on was after sex. Then the man's cock would be soft and easily placed into the tube. However, she had promised that Stan was not touching her pussy until after she had her date with Lucas. Also, a blowjob was too intimate. So, she ran cold water in the tub and had him sit down. The chill on his balls did the trick and within two minutes he not only looked like a newborn due to his missing pubes, but his little dicklet was so small that he resembled a pre-pubescent young boy. She secured the rings and lock on the chastity device and placed the key on a necklace around her neck. Regardless if she wore another necklace for her date, the key would still hang fashionably between her full breasts. Stan should hope that in the heat of their mating that the key did not sling off and get lost.

Wednesday Charli went shopping. She let Stan know that he was not included. What she bought was going to be seen by Lucas. She would probably let Stan dress her for her date, so he would see her lingerie just before she left. She wanted him to be super horny while she was gone and showing him the goods all dressed up would certainly make his little cock try to break out of the chastity device.

Friday afternoon, Charli had left their offices early and gone home. She relaxed and had a glass of wine. She ran a hot bath and soaked in her aromatic bath oils until Stan got home. When he made his way up to their bedroom, she called for him to come into the bath.

"Could you help me get ready, Honey?"

She had him strip off all his clothes down to the chastity cage. She instructed him shave her legs with a brand-new razor blade, then carefully shave her pussy. He was shaking so badly that she was afraid he might slip.

"Pay attention to your job, Cucky. Dammit, I can't go on my date all cut up. How would that look?"

After he dried her, he bathed her in soft feminine lotion and rubbed it into her skin. She stood before him, voluptuous and naked. When he finished, she walked into the bedroom and opened some sacks. She had him remove the tags from a lacy white thong that was trimmed in plenty of white lace. Next came a white demi bra which did not completely hide her areolas. Her nipples were hard and elongated. Then she had him hold a black skirt with a big slit up the back. Her top was a white ruffled form fitting knit that hugged her upper torso and showed her cleavage. She stepped into a pair of five-inch white stilettos. She wanted everyone wondering what a tall beauty was doing with a small black man when they walked into the restaurant.

Charli told Stan to shower after she and Lucas left. He was not to dress, except for his terrycloth robe. She wanted him to glare at his caged cock all night and wonder what the fuck he was doing sending his hot wife off to be fucked while he was locked in chastity. That thing was not getting hard no matter how erotic his thinking became while she was out.

Lucas showed up on time. Charli had Stan fix him a drink while she sipped on her wine. Lucas was quite complimentary about her dress. Charli let Lucas know that Stan had helped get her ready for their date. She wanted him to know that Stan was fully in favor of what was about to happen. Stan, on the other hand, was beginning to feel the pangs of jealousy. Just as Lucas had assured him, he was regretting the choice that they had made. There was no way that Stan would stop them now. He had already crossed the threshold. No matter how badly he wanted his wife to call the date off, he dared not speak his wishes.

Then they were off. Stan didn't know what to do next. He showered and like a good boy, pulled his robe back on. Each time he took a step or sat down, his cage would remind him that he was a cuckold waiting anxiously while his wife was out having dinner and getting ready for the fuck of her life. He didn't know when she was coming back. He thought about her teasing him that she might not come back. That thought froze him. He had to do something to occupy his time. He had a beer and tried to watch TV. He kept glancing at the clock which seemed to have stopped. His wife was not even at the restaurant and already he was anxious.

Lucas and Charli drove up to the restaurant entrance and were met by the valet. As the attendant opened the door for Charli, he was blown away by the long sleek leg swinging out of the car. First one and then the other. Her skirt rode up nearly to her thong. When she stood up, she was above the young valet in height just as she towered above Lucas. The young man almost lost his concentration before he welcomed her properly. On the other side, another attendant opened Lucas' door and greeted him also. Lucas walked around the front of the car and joined hands with Charli. As they made their way to the entrance, the attendants watched open mouthed seeing a towering brunette walking with a short slim black man.

They took their time, having drinks and discussing the menu. The waiters were as impressed as the valets. Each one in turn had trouble keeping his eyes focused on the needs of the couple, staring instead at the voluminous cleavage riding on top of her demi bra. When she crossed her legs, her skirt rode so high that it looked a mile from her hem to the base of her stilettos. Plenty of the other patrons, both men and women, seemed to freeze as they focused on this beauty. It took a second for them to realize that she was the date of a small, but good- looking black man.

In due time and without haste, they finished their wine and visited lazily about the food, service and atmosphere. The floor manager paid them a special visit and asked if might be of further service to the couple. He seemed more intent on Charli's cleavage than providing more service. They complimented the restaurant and paid the check. Charli looked intently into Lucas' eyes as if to say, 'what now?' He rose and extended his hand to his beautiful date and they made their way to the exit. The valets were treated to another amazing view as they waited for the car. Slinging her legs back into the vehicle, Charli watched the eyes of the attendant as he focused on her charms. She did have a silent chuckle and even noticed a slight bulge in the young man's trousers. When they arrived at Lucas' apartment, Charli noticed her heart thumping in her ears. She thought about her husband locked in chastity, waiting anxiously at home, not able to achieve an erection and trying to imagine what was about to happen to his hot wife.

Back at home, the damned clock was crawling minute by minute. Each minute seemed like an hour. What had possessed him to allow his beautiful wife to go on a date with his friend. 'Date, my ass,' Stan thought. 'She is getting fucked in a way that I could never have imagined and I facilitated the whole thing.' If his curiosity had not got the better of him, would their lives turn out differently. While his wife sucking Lucas' cock sealed the deal, this was even more intense. He had watched and participated the previous time. After having that huge cock inside her, what would she think the next time they made love? Would there even be a next time. His blood pressure was giving him a headache and his body tingled all over. How long could this go on?

Lucas offered Charli some wine, but she felt that she had enough at dinner. She excused herself and asked for this bathroom. She took the opportunity to give herself a final once over while she freshened up. She made sure her thong set just right on her pussy lips and then walked back into his bedroom. Lucas was still fully clothed and approached her giving her a kiss on the lips. It was very formal and gentlemanly. He held her hands and kissed each one. Slowly he reached his black hands to her top and gently removed the garment. She was topless except for her demi bra and a silver chain with a key on it. No other jewelry adorned her neck. In fact, her wedding ring was the only thing she had worn except for the thin necklace.

Lucas helped her off with her skirt and laid it down in a chair. He walked around in back of her and gently unfastened the three clips on her bra. Holding the side of the bra, he moved in forward allowing the straps to slither off her shoulders. As Lucas placed the bra beside her skirt, Charli turned to face him. Her areolas were a perfect shade of pink and puffy with the anticipation of what was to come. Her nipples protruded in elongated nubs, hard and pronounced.

Lucas stepped back and admired her body. He had fucked plenty of hot wives. Charli was not second to any of them. He remembered back to his college days, fucking the coach's wife. She had been beautiful also. She just loved Lucas' amazing cock. Now here stood this tall brunette towering over him in her stilettos with only a pretty white thong on. He approached her and held her breasts in his hands. The contrast was intoxicating. Her soft white boobs with the pale pink areolas set off the deep chocolate color of his hands. He thought, 'what a great time to be black'. Political correctness and relaxed sexual mores combined to give the black man the aura of a god when it came to sexual availability and prowess. He wondered if a black man with a very small cock could still influence a beautiful white wife to think she was getting the best sex she had ever had.

He kissed each nipple and thereby sent a chill through her whole body. As she relaxed, he started licking around the nipples until they were wet and warm. Then he took each into his lips and sucked them. Opening wider, he engulfed as much of her areolas as he could fit into his pursed lips. She moaned her willingness. He massaged her full breasts as he sucked the tips. Their lips met and Lucas thrust his tongue into her mouth. She devoured him just as she was about to devour his cock. Gently he guided her to his bed and eased her down. Once she was settled, he nuzzled her panties and licked the satin panel. She began moving to the rhythm of his licking. She was now emitting a steady flow of lubrication.

Lucas reached under her hips and slowly removed her thong. Sliding it down her legs, he gently brushed his palms against her pale skin. As he lay the thong on his bed, he firmly spread her legs allowing him to lie forward and start kissing her smooth vaginal lips. The butterfly shaped lips were slick with girl dew and she was leaking more for him to lick away. He alternated between kissing her mound and licking her vagina. As he got more movement from her, he started moving his tongue deeper into her honey slot. Charli moaned and her legs straightened signifying her acceptance of his penetration. He pulled his tongue back out and placed the tip firmly on her clitoris. He licked the hardening nub and she had an orgasm. He knew that with each small orgasm, her vaginal cavity was becoming more dilated anticipating the invasion of her massive cock.

He moved up and planted a kiss on her belly button then trailed back to her pussy. Now she was ready. As ready as she would ever be.

Charli moaned and encouraged him with her hands. He waited. She held his head as he seemed to be stalling. Why couldn't he see that she was ready for breeding? Still he pursued more foreplay until Charli was out of patience.

"Oh, god, FUCK ME NOW."

That was what he was waiting for. He moved is cock to the opening of her vagina and circled in the wet spot. She mewed and bucked her hips waiting for his penetration. He dawdled more, circling and lubing himself. She was pissed now. She was ready for his black cock and he was playing games.

"God damn it Lucas, Fuck Me. Give me that big cock. Fuck my pussy."

Lucas thought that if it had been her husband about to fuck her, he could have jumped right in. However, being experienced as he was, he knew that this was going to take time. And the longer it took the more receptive she would be. She was beyond begging for cock now. Now, she was pursuing it. The primitive urges were coursing through her veins. No more proper white housewife. She was a tigress now; impatient to conquer his cock. Shortly she would be wondering why she subjected herself to such pain. And then once he crossed that border, she would experience the most pleasure she had ever had.

Stan was trying not to look at the clock anymore. Still, each time he involuntarily glanced that way, it seemed frozen. Was she having second thoughts also? Could Lucas go through with it? What if they were just talking and deciding not to do this to Stan. Surely his wife would think better of it before she allowed Lucas to fuck her. Even if he did fuck her, would he pull out? What if her birth control failed? Oh, god, he thought that would be intolerable to try to decide what to do with the embryo if she did get pregnant.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,586 Followers
12