After Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flimbim
flimbim
10 Followers

"I'm coming, oh yeah, coming, fuck me deep, deeper, fuck me, ahh ahh, ahh..."

We collapsed in a pile and lay for a few minutes, breathing hard , smelling the scent of our love making and enjoying a post-coital languor.

"I'm 52 year old and I haven't been fucked like that for years," she said. "I haven't been fucked at all for years." Then we lay in silence for a few minutes, both thinking about how much we needed each other to fuck.

"You called me Miss O'Brien," she said at last.

"Yeah," I said, I know your name is Juanita, but it's sexier that way for me."

"You really do like stockings don't you?" she asked.

"I adore them", I replied, and I showed her how much by kissing the tops of her stockings.

"I'll wear them for you everytime," she promised.

""Every time?" I asked teasingly. "Yeah I guess I will need a lot more lessons."

"What time do you have to be home, "she asked.

"I'm supposed to be spending the night with Phil, my friend, but if I call him he'll cover for me," I said.

She rolled over. "Here's the phone," she said, and when your done, would you..."

"I 'm sorry, I didn't hear you," I said.

"Would you , umm, you know, eat me from behind again?"

I grinned at her as I dialled Phil's number. If you let me kiss your toes again."

She smiled, and despite her smudged make-up and drinking and her goofy shoes, I knew that this was going ot be summer I would never forget.

"Miss O'Brien," I said, "you really are a first- class cunt."

flimbim
flimbim
10 Followers
12