After Marriage!

Story Info
Sex after marriage? Why even wait
2.7k words
2.97
66.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start this the easiest way that I can . . . I guess I would have to say that I was nineteen when it happened. I really do not remember. Well, my boyfriend and I were camping. He was younger than me at the time, and we were celebrating his eighteenth birthday together by going camping with out any parental guidance. We were camping in my style, with all the usual things: a motor home. He did not like the idea of driving to a park, and then having all those people all around us.

I was driving, and he was napping above me in the bed. I had the map sitting on my lap, and that was the only thing I was wearing. Sean, my boyfriend of the time always told me I had a beautiful body, but I still would not have sex with him. He had accepted this, and finally given up on fucking me. I was still a virgin at the time, and was planning to be one for when I got married, but now that can never happen.

"Sean! Wake up." I gently shook his shoulder, and whispered his name again. I knew that he was awake, but decided to play along with his little game.

Again, like normal he was sleeping in the nude. Not like I could complain! I had driven all the way across Montana completely naked, and the driver's seat showed it too! I pulled the blankets off his body, and careful to not hit my head on the ceiling, I laid my body on top of his. Me groaned and tried to roll over, but I had my breasts pressed to his face keeping him still. I shimmied my way down until my lips could kiss his, and he could feel my pussy's wetness on his penis.

I was so hot. The drive had gotten me so aroused. I mean, imagine driving all across the nation over while naked. Men looked at me in appreciation, while their wives and girlfriends glared at my perky breasts, and creamy white shoulders. My cunt was dripping juice down on to Sean, and I moved my hips in order to smear it all over his rising dick.

"Wake up." I kissed his lips hard, seeing if I gave him pain if he would stop pretending to be asleep. I kissed down his neck, and down his chest in small circles until I got to his belly button. I licked around it, and suddenly bit his side. I finally got the desired reaction when he was tickled and sprang up to defend himself. He forgot where he was, and hit his head on the ceiling then fell back down, laughing.

"I take it that we have reached our campsite?" he said when he found his breath again.

I giggled, and shook my head 'no'. "Bad news . . . I have absolutely no idea where we are! I was driving down the freeway holding the mad on the steering wheel with the window open. To make a long story short, we do not have a map anymore. It is some where in a cow's pasture." I smiled at him and hoped that he would not be mad at me.

"Umm. Well, that seems to make things easier for me!" he was looking at me in a way he had never before. Just him staring at me made the hair on the back of my neck and arms rise.

"What do you me? I have no clue where we are, and we have only a hundred and fifty dollars left! How the hell does this make it easier for us?" I was beyond tears when I whispered this.

"Who said that it would be easier for 'us'? I never said that. I said that it would be easier for me." Sean was still hard as a rock as he moved to wrap his arms around me.

I thought that he was going to hug me, but his grip was hurting me. "Sean! That hurts! Please, I am sooo sorry. What are you doing?" the air was being forced from my lungs by his arms. I tried to struggle to move, to get a breath, but I could not do any thing. All that happened was me getting more and more tired. I just could not breath. His face started to get darker and the sunlight coming in form the open windows was dimming. "Sean . . ."

The next thing I knew was my body being moved. I groaned, and attracted the lethal attention of the person whom I loved. I turned my head, but every thing hurt. My chest hurt, and I had the worst headache in the world.

I heard sets thumping on the bare ground, and the wind through the trees and gained the knowledge that I was out side. The wind was cool, and there was slight moisture on the breeze. I could not move. I tired to get a full breath, but something was holding me still.

"Ahhh. Finally, Lezzy! It is quite nice of you to join me. I have been waiting for you to wake up." Sean was standing behind me, and I felt the rustle of clothing on my bare skin as he spoke. "Listen to me you fucking bitch!"

He slapped his hand down on the top of my head, and screamed at me, "Wake up! You slut! You whore! Open you god damn eyes!" he walked to be in front of me, and bent over so we were at eye level.

"Listen you oh-so-righteous cunt. I hate you. While I may hate you, I want your body. Wake up!" he slapped my face before continuing. "I want you to fight me. You got that? It is not hunting season, but I want to hunt." He slapped my thigh for emphasis, "You. I am going to hunt you. You will have a head start of a half hour, and I will give you some supplies. If I find you, I will kill you."

Sean had changed into his camouflaged gear, and was loaded with assorted equipment. He pulled out a knife and I tried to struggle, thinking he was going to cut me, but he gingerly cut the restraints holding me to the lawn chair. I fell forward and landed on the ground.

"Why? Sean? Why are you doing this to me?" I could barely speak beyond that. All he did was hold out a small pack and some clothes.

"Your half hour head start will begin when I get into the motor home. Go now." He turned from me, and went into he motor home.

All I could do was lay there. I could not figure out why he wanted to do this to me. I sat and cried and cried. I heard a sound and looked up. Sean was coming out of the motor home. I ran to him, thinking I could change his mind but he would not have it.

He took me by the shoulders and shook me. My head swung back, and I started crying even harder.

"I told you to run. Your half hour is up." Sean's face was blank, and he had added layers to his clothing. He let go of my shoulders, after having left large red marks, and shoved his knee into my stomach.

I doubled over in pain, but was forced up when he grabbed my hair. He jerked my hair until I stood, then shoved me against the motor home. Roughly he grabbed my arms, and pulled some rope from his pocket. He pulled at my arms, and tied them with the nylon rope at the elbows. Using the rope, he pulled me away from the motor home, and pushed me to the ground. Sean measured some different rope, and tied an end to one of my ankles.

I thrashed, but to no avail. Using the other end or rope, he tied my other ankle. I had about a foot in which to spread my feet to walk. Taking another piece of rope, he tired my wrists together, and then threaded it around my neck. Using the same piece, he tied the last end to the rope around my ankles. If I moved my wrists down, I would choke myself, on the other hand if I moved my hands up; then I tripped over my own feet. As it was, I could barely breath, but I guess that is what he had in mind.

He grabbed me around my waist, and made me stand. "Stand up, or I will cut you."

I tired to stand but the rope cut into my skin, and choked me. I was not moving fast enough for him, so he out the point of his knife into my back, prompting my to try to get up and walk forward. I moved and he lessened the pressure to my back.

"How do you like this you skinny stupid bitch? Is this how you like to be treated?" Sean was screaming into my ears, and almost pushed me over.

I stumbled, and fell. I hit my head on a tree trunk, and just lay there. He looked down at me, and I finally saw the bulge of his rock hard penis straining against his pants. I gasped when I realized his intentions; he wanted to fuck me!

He kicked me when I could not get up. He must have given up, and he kicked me a final time, then put his pack on the ground. I looked around me; the only things around us were boring trees. Trees and more trees for miles, and then more trees around that, making every thing falsely have a sense of peace. Erik had his back to me, unpacking things, and I fleetingly thought about moving, but it was useless.

He quickly set up a huge tent, and a portable little stove. After a little while I could smell some things cooking, and I realized that I was starving. The ground was getting cold, and I had some things poking into my skin, but I did not want his attention directed towards me. I lay there shivering, but started coughing.

Sean turned to me, and scowled. I tried to shrink back, but my coughing was getting to hurt more. He bent to me, and cut the rope choking me. I arched forward and bent my knees to my chest and coughed. All I could do was cough, and I finally got a reaction from Sean when I looked up at him and had blood running down my jaw.

Unfortunately, it was not the sort of reaction I could have hoped for. He smiled.

Sean took my hair in his hands and used it to drag me to the tent. At least he had one of those huge tents to throw me into. He could stand in it, and could have parked a car in there with room to still move comfortably in. He threw me to the floor, and started to cut my bindings, not being careful about it. I felt the blade pierce my skin numerous times, but I was too cold and tired to care. He kicked me again, and walked out of the tent.

When he came back to me, he was carrying his bag and was pulling things from it. He looked down at me, and smiled again. He pulled out a small metal bowl, and a towel. He placed them on the ground, and started to unroll a sleeping roll. He laid the roll on the floor, and unrolled a large sleeping bag on top of it. He exited the tent again with the bowel, and returned with steaming water. He forced me to my back, and dipped the towel into the water. Gently he started to wash the blood and pine needles from me.

The warmth spread all over my body, and I started to relax. I let him wash me, and watched the bulge in his pants grow again. I saw him start to get uncomfortable with the pressure to his crotch, but he waited to move until he had washed me completely.

Sean stood, and helped me to stand. He took my hand, and had me lay down on the sleeping bag, and then bent to kiss me. I did not care. I was beyond caring about any thing. I let him kiss me, until I finally fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was to him holding me in his arms. I started crying, I just could not believe that he could do something like this. I soon found myself sobbing. Racking my body with coughs and sobs I could not breath again. I sat up, and my movement caused Sean to wake up.

Out of reflex or something, he punched me. I fell backward and screamed. He rolled over on top of me, and slapped his hand over my mouth. The weight of him pressed the air out of my chest, and I stopped struggling. "You finished?" he growled at me.

All I could do was nod, but that was enough for him. I noticed that I was still naked, but thanked god that the only pain I felt was just my sore ribs. He was still on top of me, but was no longer had all his body forcing mine down.

He took both my wrists in one hand, and held me while reaching for something. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs, and cuffed my hands in front of me. I started crying again, and decided to just let him have his way with my body.

He started to kiss me then. It startled me, not the fact that he kissed me, but that he was gentle. He kissed down my jaw until he reached an ear, and he started to nibble on it. I tried to not let the feeling get to me, but he had learned the ways to arouse me, and how to do it quickly. I lay still and waited to see what he would do next.

Sean moved down, and planted small, damp kisses all over my neck. The warmth of his breath all over my body raised my old memories of him, and I could feel my cunt betraying me, by getting wet. I noticed that we were both naked, but there was nothing I could do about it, so I decided not to care.

He continued to kiss down my breasts, and then down my stomach until he reached my cunt. He forced my legs open some more, and gently slid one finger up into my slit. It moved in easily, until it reached his knuckle. He laughed, and pulled his finger out. He moved, and kissed my lips and spread them open so that he could lick the inside of my pussy. Moving his way up, he finally found my clit.

At first when he licked my cunt, I jumped. He had never been this good at it! He started to nibble gently, and I started to drip pussy juices with great abandon. One of his hands strayed back to a breast, and tweaked a nipple.

Sean licked at my cunt, and started to get faster. I felt my pussy contract, trying to make his tongue move faster, but he kept at his agonizingly slow pace. I ached my back, helping guide his mouth to where I needed it, and he obliged.

Suddenly, I exploded and screamed. I felt my orgasm vibrating my whole body, forcing me to scream out in pleasure. My body shuddered while I lay there moaning as he continued his attack on my cunt. I felt the last tremor shoot though my body and could finally relax as it subsided.

He looked up at me and smiled a real smile and moved his mouth to kiss mine. I tasted my juices on his lips and tongue and suddenly realized that he was raping me, but I enjoyed it.

He kissed my lips while he played with my breasts, letting me ride the last feelings of my orgasm.