After Meg's Bath

Story Info
A heated fantasy turns into exhibitionist reality.
1.8k words
3.92
39.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little giddy from the intense heat of her bath, Meg padded into the living room in her dressing gown, holding the deliciously cold long-stemmed glass full of chilled Zinfandel to her flushed cheek. She fell onto the sofa and sipped lazily, savouring the taste. Hot baths always made her drowsy, and the wine was doing its bit to cloud her thoughts. Enjoying the muddled buzz in her head, Meg let her thoughts wander. Of course, it didn't take her thoughts long to find their way to Him. He'd been teasing her for weeks now, getting her worked into a frenzy of excitement every time she spoke to him. Meg caught herself wondering, for the umpteenth time, what it would actually be like to let him take her. God knows he'd described it often enough, but when it came to it, what would it really be like?

Meg shrugged the towelling robe away from her shoulders and noticed the steam rising from her freshly bathed body. She moved a thumb and forefinger from her ice-cold glass and circled them around a nipple before pinching it, relishing the sensation of her cold, hard grasp against her hot, pliant flesh. She grabbed at her other nipple and looked down to see them both reacting to her touch, stiffening as if eager for more attention. Breathing more deeply, Meg stretched out on the sofa and let the gown fall away from her midriff so that she was now lying on it like a blanket, her naked body exposed to the cool evening air of the room. She hunched her shoulders together and brought her arms up to cover her breasts, noticing how firm they felt and enjoying the fact that He would also notice this were he the one with his hands on her tits right now. This thought spurred her on, and she grabbed at her nipples once more, tugging them sharply away from her body until they slipped from between her fingers. The lovely ache in her breasts inspired her to do this again and, treading this fine line between pleasure and pain, she opened her legs in anticipation of the mess she had already made between her thighs.

Now with her eyes closed, focused, Meg began to imagine that her hands were his, and she moved them over her body as he had so often said that he would do. A finger on her lips, tracing down her jawline and her neck, then around the side of her right breast, as she slowly dragged her other hand up from her knee to her left hip and then across her belly. She barely touched herself as she moved her hands, so that her fingers gently grazed her skin and the feint touch made her shiver in anticipation. She was very aware of her pussy now, and knew that she would find it wet when she put her fingers there. Still she teased herself for another minute, tickling her body and exploring herself as a new lover might.

When she could bear it no more, she moved her right hand down over her belly and through her mound of short pubic hair, sliding her index and middle fingers down over her outer labia. Her clit was screaming out to be touched, but she let her fingers rest a while before very softly pressing her index finger between her pussy lips. As soon as her finger entered her she was soaking. Almost as if her juice had been pooling inside her as she teased, just waiting for the slightest touch to break the surface and unleash the reservoir of slick oil that was pooled inside her. She dipped two fingers inside her and them moved them away from her body. Looking down between her tits, she was interested to see two gossamer-fine filaments of her own cunt lube stretch from the tips of her fingers back to her pussy as she moved them up over her chest.

She moved her legs further apart and shifted position on the sofa so that her bum was supported, thrusting her pelvis up into the air. God she wished He was here now to give her the thorough fucking he had promised her so many times. Her pussy was on fire now and dripping with juice - she slapped her palm against it and winced in pleasure as the shock waves shook her clit and she felt little droplets fall over the tops of her thighs as the wet from inside her splashed over her. She thrust the two wet fingers of her right hand in her up to the first knuckle, grinding her pelvic floor muscles so she felt them gripped from the inside. Fuck, the things she could do to his cock if he put it in her. She would tease and coax it to shoot its load deep into her without him making a single thrust. She pushed her fingers deeper and thumbed her clit from the bottom right up over the hood. She almost squealed in delight and began to work her fingers in and out of her self methodically and deliberately.

She was so absorbed in her own body, there on the sofa with her legs flung wide, gown hanging open, finger-fucking herself as fast as she possibly could, racing towards that delicious release, that she didn't hear the sound of the brakes as the bus pulled up outside the window of her first-floor flat. She began to feel herself crest towards orgasm so she slowed, pulled her fingers from her pussy and bringing them to her mouth for a taste. As she savoured the scent and silky texture, she opened her eyes and saw Him staring through the window, right at her. Her heart leaped and she froze, eyes wide in shock. The traffic lights! Shit, the fucking traffic lights! Buses were forever getting stopped at the lights just down the road from her flat and, when that happened, the top deck passengers would be sat, literally inches from her lounge window. And now here he was, staring at her with a lascivious grin spreading over his face.

Not quite knowing what she was doing, Meg maintained eye contact with this stranger and made a show of licking the creamy lube from her fingers, smearing it over her lips and then taking her fingers deep into her mouth with exaggerated slowness. Seeing his eyes widen in disbelief at the show he was getting, Meg warmed to her theme. She sat bolt upright, thrusting out her pert tits fast enough that they bounced slightly before settling into place. She pushed them together with her arms and looked at the strange man through her fringe, coquettishly acting up for him. Still the bus didn't move, and Meg began to feel a little self-conscious. She scanned the top deck and saw that the only passenger was this young man with the dark hair, staring intently at her, willing her to carry on the impromptu sex show he was being treated to.

Meg made a decision to go for it. She was in that pre-orgasmic peak of sexual excitement where she would have done anything for a thrill, anything to get herself off, and she knew that showing off to this grateful recipient of her charms would make for the most intense wank she had ever had. She moved languidly over to her lounge window and breathed heavily on the glass, misting it over. She made a show of covering her tits and thighs with her draped gown, and began to write in the misted glass, backwards so that the stranger could read. "C" she wrote, followed by "O", then "C" and "K". The man grinned nervously. 'That's right, darling', thought Megan, 'you don't get something for nothing'. He stood up, facing her. They were only separated by a few inches yet her own double glazing and the bus window made Meg feel safe and insulated. The man fumbled at his jeans and ripped open his button fly, dragging his trousers down below his waist and exposing his white jockey shorts. There was a distinctive bulge and Meg could clearly see a small damp patch where the pre-cum was leaking from the tip of his penis and soaking into his pants. Satisfied that he was playing ball, Meg let the gown drop from her body, feeling the soft material skid over her nipples.

Meg took a step to the side, so she stood in front of her window with her legs apart. She traced her fingertips up the centre of her vulva from her bottom to her clit and smeared the slick oil that clung to them over her window pane, leaving her voyeur in no doubt how aroused she was. This did the trick, and the poor man, unable to take it any more, grabbed his cock from within his shorts and pulled it free. His foreskin was pulled back over the head, which was lividly purple. In response to a squeeze the man gave to his cock shaft a bead of pre-cum oozed from the head and dribbled slowly down his fingers. Meg put one leg up on a plant table and resumed the vigorous finger-fucking she had been giving herself before she noticed the bus, now reveling in her audience. Her two fingers thrust in and out of her hungry snatch, frothing her copiously pouring juices into a white foam around her swollen cunt lips. She grabbed at her nipples and thighs, showing of her tight young body to this transfixed stranger. As he drank her in, he tugged at his thick shaft and Meg imagined all too easily how it would feel to have that rock-hard tube of hot meat cleave its way between her sodden labia and stretch her from every direction. She drilled at her clit furiously with her thumb, and her fingers continued to churn the hot mess between her legs, feeling the tingling build to a crescendo as she willed the guy to shoot his spunk for her.

As if in response to this, the stranger redoubled his efforts, screwing up his face as he pumped his fist up and down over his cock until he suddenly stopped and looked her right in the face. A look of bliss came over him as he began to jerk slowly but deliberately, and a series of spasms shook his body as it happened. With her own orgasm beginning to roar in her ears, Meg watched transfixed as spurt after spurt of creamy goo erupted from the tip of his penis and crashed against the bus window - three, four, five arcs before it began to wane in intensity but still kept coming. The man began to tremble as his eyes slowly closed.

With every nerve in her body screaming, Meg thumbed her clit until the waves of her orgasm slowly ebbed, staring in disbelief at the window of the bus as the lights changed and it slowly pulled away. She collapsed into the sofa, half hoping that the mysterious man would get off and knock on her door...