After My Workout

Story Info
She never knew a workout could lead to such good things.
752 words
3.79
15.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always fantasized of having sex with a really hot stranger because of the thrill and excitement of it all. Little did I know I would act out my fantasy.

One Saturday I decided to go work out at the gym I belong to. I was on the treadmill when I spotted this really hot guy. I started checking him out when I realized that he was doing the same to me. He then proceeded to get onto the treadmill right next to me.

I realized that he was watching my 38 C breasts bounce up and down from running. I decided to go even faster to increase the bounciness. He was wearing skin-tight workout shorts and I realized the very big bulge growing in his pants. When he saw that I had realized his erection he was so embarrassed that he stopped running and fell off the treadmill. I walked over and realized that he was out cold. I asked some strong looking men to help carry him to my car. They asked if we lived together and I told them he did so I wouldn’t look suspicious.

I asked one of my neighbors to help him into my house. He awoke to my breasts hanging in his face while I was putting a cold compress on his head. I was wearing clothes though.

When he realized who I was he asked me what had happened. I told him what had happened and he thanked me. I couldn’t help but notice the bulge in his pants growing again. He noticed that I was looking and turned bright red. To lighten the mood I told him that I was glad he didn’t have a treadmill to fall off of this time. We both laughed. I sat next to him on the couch and we started talking like we were old friends.

Out of the blue he kissed me. He heard me gasp from surprise and he backed away. Before he could become embarrassed I pulled him closer and kissed him hard. He pulled me on top of his lap. I was in a position to where I could feel his bulge against my pussy.

We made our way to my bedroom and lay down on the bed. He got on top of me and continued to kiss me. His tongue was warm and went good with my tongue.

His hands started to explore my body. I felt him brush against my back as he tried to unclip my bra. He didn't succeed, but managed to pull of my shirt. He started kissing my neck while i took his pants off. He finished for me by taking his briefs off and giving me a glimpse of that nice cock i knew was under there. I took off my bra and let him look at my perky breasts. He rubbed his dick across my pussy while we continued to kiss. When he started rubbing my nipples he sent a tingle down my spine. He saw my reaction and started to suck on them as if he was a nursing baby. I started fondling his dick and he let out a moan of pleasure.

He stopped this and started to rummage through my room. I couldn't figure out what he was doing until he returned with a bottle of lubricant. I started to get excited when he turned me around.

I suddenly felt him peel apart my ass cheeks and stick something cold in my asshole. I sent a shiver up my spine. The next thing i knew i felt him ram his hard thick cock in me. I screamed in pain. Once he let me get used to it I realized how good it felt. I started screaming with pleasure as he started ramming his thick 9 inch cock into my asshole. I felt him tense up and he started shooting his load into my ass. It made me start to shoot my load. I felt his warm lumpy cum inside of me and it made me cum again.

He turned me over and rammed his hardening cock all the way into my tight pussy. This was the best feeling i had ever had. He rammed it in and out until he ejaculated the biggest amount of cum i had ever felt. This triggered my orgasm.

We continued like this for 2 more hours and then fell asleep in each others arms.

We are now happily engaged. I love you hunny.