After Our Senior Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan seemed unsure as she approached me. Christy sat on the bed with Kyle, and they whispered back and forth.

Susan sat next to me and took my dick in her hands. First she kissed my dick up and down, and then she took it in her mouth for a few minutes. Not that I had a lot of experience, but she was not particularly good at it. It could be that she was't enjoying it, so I gave her the option: "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

She leaned back up. "No, I want to."

I opened the condom and put it over the head of my cock, and Susan unrolled it slowly to the base. She continued running her hands up and down it, so I leaned back and closed my eyes and let her take her time. After a long while, I felt her straddle my waist, and sit down carefully on my dick.

Her pussy was down at the base of my shaft, again with her lips on either side of my dick. This time, I moved my thumb and started massaging her very close to her clit. I was surprised to find a piercing that I had not noticed. I tried to avoid it, in case it was sensitive but she moved so much that I felt it frequently. It was kind of a vertical piercing on her clit hood, with a barbell placed through the skin covering the clitoris.

I had no idea what to do about the piercing, but within a few seconds, she was moaning, and grinding against my thumb. I could tell how wet she was, so I reached down, picked up my dick and put it at the entrance to her vagina. Susan was also untrimmed, and the hair around her pussy was dark. The patch of hair was larger than Christy's, but she was well-lubricated from her natural juices.

I was expecting to enter her slowly, but she pushed herself down on my dick in a single thrust. If she was a virgin, then she must have used vibrators or some kind of sex toys, because she gasped, but did not seem to be in any pain.

Susan had her legs back in a "W" position, and she was pushing herself back and forth (oddly, to the rhythm of Paul Simon's "Graceland" on the CD Player). I reached up and started to rub her nipples, which were already erect, and she gasped again.

Susan gradually increased her pace, and also lived her body a bit at the end of each stroke so that my dick would come almost completely out of her before plunging back in. Fortunately I was wearing a condom, or I would have come inside her pretty quickly.

Since I was in a comfortable position, I started lifting my hips with each stroke, and slamming my dick into her even harder. When she leaned forward, I even raised my knees so I could increase my pace. I was't sure if I could hold the fast pace, but I could tell she was about to have an orgasm, so I put my thumb on her clit again, and started massaging using the same pace as our sex.

When I inserted my thumb, Susan started saying "Oh Fuck," and I felt her body start the rhythmic contractions of an orgasm. As her orgasm continued, she collapsed on my chest, and pushed her body down on mine slowly to feel the maximum pressure of my dick inside her.

Susan would grind her body against mine for a few seconds, and then stop to feel her own contractions, before repeating the process. She rode out her orgasm very slowly, and it took her a long time to relax and lay down on top of me.

I had not come, but Susan seemed to be very satisfied. When she climbed off of me, she returned to Kyle, and cuddled up to him while Christy cuddled up to me. Christy slowly took the condom off of me and started sucking my dick.

After the intensity of the sex, I didn't think I would come from oral sex, but Christy wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and jerked me off as she was sucking. As soon as she increased her pace, I knew I would come. Even though I tried to hold it back, within seconds, I emptied my load into her mouth. At first it felt like I was coming out with the force of a firehose, but after nine or ten, my dick was relaxed enough that the last few were just barely dribbling out.

I knew it was a pretty big load, but Christy kept her mouth on my dick until the last of the spasms had stopped. Although I think she swallowed some of it, she basically had the entire load in her mouth. When she was done, she crawled over to Kyle, and kissed him on the lips, sharing my cum with him.

The dynamics of the room would have been really weird if we were not all just a little stoned. Christy was naked, and was one of the sexiest girls I have ever seen in my life. She was thin and athletic, and Susan had to be a little jealous of her. Susan had admitted to being bisexual, but Kyle seemed only interested in girls. I think Christy got off on kissing Kyle, and they really seemed to have a bond.

At the same time, I had just fucked Susan senseless, and Christy had every right to be jealous too. Christy had felt really bad about not wanted to fuck me, but Susan had genuinely seemed to enjoy the hell out of it.

Kyle was completely naked, and we all thought of Kyle as "him" even though his body looked more like a teenage girl with a terrible haircut. When Christy finished the kiss, I realized that I thought of Kyle as both a girl and boy. If Christy had kissed another boy that way, (even to spit my cum into his mouth), I would be incredibly jealous. As it was, I was only a little jealous.

I could tell that Kyle didn't like the taste, but he was turned on by Christy's overt sexuality. Christy smiled afterward and giggled: "Johnny seems to like your tits. I bet you could drink that right from the tap."

Kyle seemed to consider it for a minute, and then shrugged: "Nah, that is as close to Johnny's dick as I need to get tonight."

Susan watched, and finally decided to say something: "So one sperm says to the other: 'How far is it to the ovaries?' The other one goes: 'Don't get your hopes up. We just passed the tonsils'."

Susan completely relaxed the mood with one old joke after another, so finally I joined in.

"I want to be a bicycle seat," I said, "Because I just want to be a bicycle seat. Don't jump to conclusions. You pervs don't know me ..."

"Why does Dr. Pepper come in a bottle?" Kurt asked.

"Because his wife died." Christy answered. We all knew the jokes, but laughed anyway.

After a while, the jokes died down, and Susan and Kyle took a nap. Christy cuddled up to me, still naked, and both of us napped as well.

The alarm clock went off well before the concert, but Kyle and Susan were already up and dressed. In fact, as far as I could tell, they had both already smoked another joint.

I watched Christy as she dressed, and finally I got up and pulled on my clothes. My dick was completely recovered, and hard from watching Christy pull on tight jeans. Rather than try to hide my erection, I actually made a point to walk over to my suitcase completely naked, and get out the jeans I had packed for the concert.

Susan joked: "Ew, nobody wants to see that..." But I notice that she took a good look before turning away. Christy made an effort to fondle me a little after I put the jeans on. Only Kyle had no reaction at all.

Even though we heard there was parking available, we decided to walk to the Tabernacle. It was a pretty good walk, but considering our various conditions, it was much safer than driving.

For those of you who have not heard D.R.I., they are kind of a cross between punk and metal. It is high speed music with a very high energy, and a surprising number of catchy metal riffs. The concerts range from thrash to pure metal with many short shocks of punk mixed in. They can slow it down for effect, but basically it is loud and fast, and we loved it.

Our seats were up in the balcony, and had a great view of everything. The crowd in the pit down close to the band looked like a little too much pushing and shoving for our tastes, so having seats turned out to be a better deal. There was not much leg room for me, but I was the only tall one in our group, so I survived by getting the aisle seat. There was even food available in the Tabernacle, for people like us who accidentally showed up stoned and hungry.

By the end of the concert, we were still keyed up from the intensity of the music, and decided to calm down at a nearby bar that we had heard about from some other concert-goers. It was not as nice as where we started, but we got a whole round of drinks for what a single beer cost at the Tabernacle.

We had a seat at a wooden table, with Susan and Kyle back in the corner, and Christy and me closer to the dance floor. We were not the only people in the bar dressed for a thrash metal concert, and Thomas and Ellie, another couple from the concert, sat with us drinking and laughing at all our stupid jokes.

Thomas was a pretty big guy, and built like a weightlifter, and I am over six feet tall, so it kept anyone from bothering the girls with us. Kyle was tiny, and in his dark jeans and T-shirt, he was not quite as completely androgynous as he thought. Even though his breasts were pretty obvious in a t-shirt (with no bra), no one in the bar bothered him or apparently even gave a rat's ass how anyone else dressed.

Even though Atlanta is a lot more liberal than the small town we were from, it felt really relaxing to be out as a group and not have people staring at the four of us.

After several rounds of drinks, Christy was a little on the drunk side, and had started rubbing my dick through my jeans. At one point, she whispered in my ear: "I really need to finish what we started earlier." The thought of my dick inside her tight pussy had me hard as a rock, and I had to adjust myself several times.

Kyle and Susan had a nice view of our foreplay, and it seemed to have had an effect on them as well. Kyle would occasionally kiss Susan on the lips, and Susan would respond by either rubbing Kyle's breasts or his crotch.

Ellie and Thomas didn't seem to be bothered by the public display, and after a few drinks, they were actually getting in to it a bit. All the rest of us were wearing jeans, but El was wearing a tight leather skirt with a D.R.I. t-shirt, and a belt with metal studs.

Thomas and Ellie were both in their late 20's or early 30's, and both apparently worked at a local gym. Ellie did physical therapy, while Thomas was some kind of manager or trainer. When Ellie stood up, we all got a chance to admire her ass, as her skirt had ridden up, and Ellie had so many drinks she had not noticed it.

Christy volunteered to go to the girls room with her, and Kyle and Susan got up and went as well. If Thomas was bothered by Kyle going in the ladies room, he didn't show it.

We had not worried about Thomas drinking beer after beer, because of his size. But when he stood up, it was clear that he was in no condition to drive. When Kyle and the girls got back from the ladies room, they said that Ellie was way past her limit as well. Rather than let them drive back to their condo in Buckhead, Susan offered to drive their car to our motel, where they could sleep on our floor our couch while they sobered up.

When we got to the motel, it was only a little past midnight, and Thomas checked with the front desk, and found out there were plenty of rooms still available. Before we knew it, Thomas had rented another room near ours, and promised that since the car was safe, the party could continue.Thomas

Before they made it to their room though, they stopped in with us, and Susan immediately broke out the rest of her pot. This time, I was careful not to overdo it, and the pot started working its magic almost immediately.

It was hard to tell if Susan was in an erotic mood, or just really comfortable, because she went to the bathroom, and came back wearing nothing but her t-shirt. When she sat back down next to Kyle, she didn't seem uncomfortable at all, and from the way she sat, we all got a view of her bush, but also the piercing in her vagina.

Ellie was the first to remark about it, and actually got up to take a closer look. She sat down next to Susan and Kyle and asked them both numerous questions about the piercing. Apparently Ellie had considered the exact same piercing, but was worried it would interfere with sex. (Susan and Kyle both promised her it would enhance her orgasms.)

Susan was clearly getting off on the conversation, and had picked up Kyle's hand, and placed it on the piercing. Kyle had obliged by rubbing her pussy, and Susan actually seemed to be getting off on the public handjob Kyle whispered something in Susan's ear, and Susan thought about it for less than a second before she said "Do you want to feel it?" to Ellie.

Ellie definitely wanted to feel it, and within seconds, Ellie was fingering Susan while Kyle removed her shirt and massaged her breasts. Ellie also loved the tattoos, and removed her shirt to show off hers as well. From where I sat, I saw a small bird on top of Ellie's last breast, and a pair of large angel wings on her back. When Susan leaned back against Kyle, she pushed her hips forward to give better access to Ellie. Ellie responded by moving back off the bed, leaning over, and bringing her head, and her tongue, down to Susan's pussy.

Kyle whispered something else in Susan's ear, and Susan leaned back to him, while Ellie adjusted her position so she had better access to Susan's pussy. In Ellie's new position, her feet were on the floor, and she was leaning over with her chest pressed down on the bed, and her ass up in the air.

She was tall enough that she had to spread her legs, and still had to lean over to lie on the bed. The combination of the two gave Thomas a perfect view up her skirt. She obviously knew it, because she looked back from time to time to judge his reaction.

I had a good view of her body from the side, and particularly her legs, which were lean and strong. Her breasts were not visible because she was pressed against the bed, but with her back arched, it really highlighted how firm her ass was.

Thomas quietly finished his beer, and had a visible erection from enjoying the view of his girlfriend eating out Susan. Christy was also turned on from watching, and she was stroking my dick through my jeans. When Thomas smiled and gave us the "thumb's up" sign, Christy took it to mean that everything was fine, and returned her attention to my dick.

I was watching Susan as she approached her orgasm, but I felt Christy unzip my jeans and reach one hand inside. This got my attention, so I leaned up and kissed Christy, and then whispered to her: "I think you should put on a show for Thomas, too."

With that, Christy stood up and took off her shirt and jeans, and sat back down next to me wearing only her underwear. Christy was the smallest girl in the room, and much smaller than Ellie, but had a really tight stomach and a really tight ass. Although she was not as muscular as Ellie, and she had smaller breasts than Susan, she was very thin, and the small size of her waist made her breasts seem perfect in proportion.

When Christy reached her hand inside my pants again, I lifted my hips to allow her to lower my jeans. In addition to lowering my jeans, though, she pulled down my underwear as well, leaving my pants around my ankles and my dick completely exposed.

She didn't leave me that way long, though. Christy leaned down and carefully took my dick in her mouth. The feeling was wonderful, and the view of her tight body in black underwear was hot. I looked down at Thomas to see how it affected him, and I noticed that he was standing up.

When Thomas started taking his pants off, I was a little shocked at how big his dick was. Mine is almost 8 inches (7" is almost 8", right?), but his dick looked like a foot long. He later said that it was 9 inches, but it looked longer than that, maybe because it was so thick. No shit, it looked like it was as big around as a coke bottle.

Christy didn't see it, because she was still bent over with my dick in her mouth, but I was a little worried that if she saw his dick, it would either scare her, or make her think mine was tiny. Either way, it might interfere with what was already an amazing blowjob.

Fortunately, for me at least, he stood up behind Ellie's ass, and pulled her panties to the ground. Kyle and Susan had both seen Thomas' massive cock, and Kyle had said something that sounded like "holy shit!" Ellie wiggled in anticipation, but Susan grabbed Ellie's head, and held it against her pussy.

When Christy heard Kyle, she turned and looked up to see what was going on, and got a pretty good view of Thomas working his massive dick into Ellie's pussy.

Fortunately (again, for me), Christy was turned on rather than scared, and she carefully took off her bra and panties while watching Thomas fuck Ellie. Once Christy was naked, she returned her attention to me, and straddled my dick.

I could feel how wet she was, and I am guessing she was thinking about what that giant dick must feel like. Within a few seconds, she had lifted my dick to the right angle, and started lowering herself onto my dick. As I felt my dick pushing into her tight pussy, I looked her in the eyes, and reached up to hold her by her arms.

To try to get the best position, she laid down on me. Although I could no longer look in her eyes, this position was even better, because I felt her breasts pressing into my chest.

She was still incredibly tight, but the time she worked my dick completely inside her, she seemed a lot more comfortable. Still, I took it slow, because I didn't want to do anything that would hurt her. She started off by matching my slow pace, lifting herself about halfway off my dick, and then pushing it back deeper. After she rode up and down on me for a while, she gradually started getting in to it, and started increasing her pace.

After a few minutes, she stopped, and held me tight, and I thought she was going to have an orgasm. Instead, she rolled over on her back, and pulled me on top. At first, I started fucking her gently and slowly again, but once I realized that I wasn't going to hurt her, I started pulling my dick almost all the way out, and thrusting it back in. As tight as she was, I know it had to be a little uncomfortable, but she was bucking her hips in time with me, and coming up on an orgasm.

Suddenly, I felt myself coming inside her, and started slamming my dick in as fast and as far as it would go. When she felt my dick throbbing inside her, it sent her over the edge as well. Although I was groaning, she was almost completely quiet, but I could feel her body shaking, and I felt the contractions throughout her body.

We laid there a long time with my dick inside her, and when I finally rolled off her I took her in my arms, and held her close. I wanted her to feel as good as I did.

The rest of the room came back into focus for us, and I realized that the others had changed positions slightly while we were fucking.

Thomas was still standing in front of the bed, but Ellie was now sitting on the edge of the bed and had taken his dick in her mouth. Kyle was spread out at the head of the bed, and Susan was bent over licking Kyle's pussy. (Even watching Kyle getting eaten out, I still had a hard time thinking of Kyle as a girl, he was always just Kyle.)

Christy and I watched as Kyle gradually built up to his orgasm. He held Susan's head in place as the waves of pleasure washed over him. It was sexy to watch, and I get the feeling Susan really loved being the one to send Kyle over the edge.

After a long time, Kyle cuddled up with Susan. It was romantic and touching, and both of them seemed comfortable just laying around naked while they watched the rest of the action.

Ellie and Thomas were the only ones still standing, so to speak, and Christy want over and whispered in Ellie's ear. Ellie moved back, and we all watched in amazement, as Christy casually took Ellie's place sitting on the end of the bed.