After-party at Angelo's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The response from Angelo was quick. He began to moan and put his hands on my head.

That's when I tasted it, his pre-cum. A bit salty with a tangy after taste, and it actually turned me on.

"Yes, yes, now go deep down as deep as you can, and massage his balls," said Liza next to me.

I did what she said, and Angelo began to moan even louder. "Yes, yes, just like that, you are a good cock sucker, my Yugoslavian friend."

Liza took my hand off his balls and replaced it with her own. "I don't want you to take his cum in your mouth, I will do it," she said, her voice husky.

I tried to get eye contact with her but she was sitting so that I couldn't see her properly. Instead, I went back do bobbing my head up and down and as I did, I realized he had been right, cocks did more than pussies.

"Okay, he is almost there, scoot over," said Liza suddenly.

I let the cock slide out of my mouth and before I had a chance to move, Liza had taken it in hers. She sat on my lap and I could clearly see what she was doing.

"Oh yes, oh, yes, you know how to suck dick, don't Liza," said Angelo.

She used her hand and her saliva to make his shaft slippery. Then she would suck on the head while she jerked him off, I had seen her do it to me so many times and I knew exactly how good it felt.

When Angelo came, Liza had his cock deep down her throat and I saw how she swallowed several times before he pulled out.

"Ah, that was good, my friends. I will now ask you to leave, I need some sleep," said Angelo and walked off to the bathroom.

I sat with Liza in my lap and said, "Did that really just happen?"

She kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Yes it did, we both sucked Angelo's cock, but now it's time to go."

*****

When we drove home I asked her, "doesn't it taste nasty the cum?"

She giggled, "Not really, what I do is that I take it so far back that it doesn't really touch my tongue."

"Ah, smart girl. So, when will I see you lick a pussy?"

She turned her head and raised her eyebrows, "you really believed that?"

I went cold, she had lied to me. "What the fuck, you promised!"

She laughed. "Just kidding, baby. Of course, I will do it, actually, I have thought about it for a long time and now there is no reason not to."

I kissed her and said, "You are the best!"

"I know, and thanks for letting me watch you and Angelo. What did you think?"

"It wasn't so bad after all, it was kind of fun actually."

"Uhu-hu and would you do it again?"

I thought for a while and when she parked outside my place, I said, "Maybe, I am not sure."

"Cool, and that's why I love you, you are a brave man. Let's go upstairs, so you can fuck me hard."

Hand in hand we walked up the steps and I couldn't wait to find out how good of a pussy licker Liza was.

12