After Party Favors Ch. 01

Story Info
A devoted slave finds she is her devious master's party.
1.3k words
4
15.6k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party had been going on for the better part of three hours, and was now, she found herself hoping, beginning to come to an end. She had been listening to it, its steady rhythms and footfalls through the too thin walls of her room, all the while yearning to join in and grateful not to be able to. She thought again of attempting to sleep, to have the intervening time between the impatient now and sublime then rush past. But, as she rolled from her side onto her stomach, the pain that lanced through her brought her back to her uncomfortable reality. She had been lying the past few hours upon her own mattress, stripped bare of even the most basic of clothing. The barely minimal street lighting that shown through her twin windows cast a glowing radiance on the nearby pile of her discarded clothing. She could clearly see the torn straps of her bra, telltale sign of how eagerly and roughly the article had been torn from her. And just beneath that, she could see the thin material of her thong, its fabric still moist where she had leaked upon it, although this, she could not clearly see save in her own memories. Next to her scattered garments, hissing with its own boiling fluid, sat the room's radiator; invisible heat rising from it to warm the surrounding room and her naked form against winter's cold bite. It's heat, however, was barely noticeable compared to that of her tortured flesh and eager sex.

Strips of leather were visible in the dim light, running from the coiled radiator to her ankles, where they joined in a devious knot at the leather and fur cuffs locked there. She twisted on the bed until the knot appeared center most in her view, but doing so caused the pain in her shoulders to flare to life again, the steel of the cuffs on her wrists keeping her arms ever at her back. The jolt through her back and shoulders seemed to act as a wake-up call to the varied parts of her anatomy that had been suffering all too recently; her inflamed ass-cheeks, the muscles of her jaw where the ball gag sat just beyond too tightly and her nipples with their clamps, the chain of which tended to snag every once in a while on the blanket she was displayed on, pulling at the sensitive buds. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply through her nostrils until the discomfort past, until she could look to the bindings of her feet once more. At the place where her slender thighs met with her ass, silver-blue in the soft light, she could make out the surgical steel ring denoting the presence of the plug still resting snugly in her rear. She was amazed by the idea that her ass no longer ached from having the intrusive instrument lodged within her, but that had been the reason he placed it there, hadn't it.

"This way, you'll be ready for me," he had said, inserting the cool metal inside of her with only his spittle as lubrication.

Reaching out with her fingers, she curled a couple around the inch-diameter ring and began twisting it, shivering at the feel of the widening plug revolving within her stretched ass. The sensations sent warm shivers trilling through her body, finally settling on her swelling clit and moistening cunt. She closed her eyes and allowed her memories to take her back.

He had arrived early that evening, long before the first of the guests were expected to arrive. He had let himself in using the spare key she kept under the fake rock, half buried in the flower garden at the bottom of the steps leading to the front entrance. He never said if he had knocked or rung the doorbell, but neither would have mattered as she was in the middle of her shower anyway and would have heard neither. The water had been turned hot enough to redden her normally tan flesh and, as he expected, when he parted the shower curtain, he found her leaning against the wall, under the steaming spray, with one hand pinching roughly at a nipple as the other wormed its fingers between her legs and over her engorged clit. So close was she to her impending orgasm that she never heard him enter the room let alone slip the curtain aside. She convulsed, gasping and sighing as she came. The hand that had been abusing her nipples flew out to catch the wall and to keep her from falling. No sooner had it touched the moist sweat of the plastic shower liner before she felt his vice-like grip lock on her slim wrist. She could only open her eyes and cry out as he pulled the hand off the wall and out of the shower stall, overthrowing her precarious balance and pulling her over. He managed to catch her against him and use his other hand to wrap around her waist, trapping her right arm, the one that lead to the hand between her legs, against her torso. She would have screamed if she hadn't looked up and saw his reflection in the vanity mirror and heard his rasping voice in her ear.

"You're mine," he snarled.

Her heart was a trip hammer in her chest and she could see her mirrored breasts vibrate in syncopation as he pulled her left hand behind her back, trapping it between their bodies, and moved his left hand up to cover her gasping mouth in a grip like iron. With a great deal of strength, he pulled her back against him. Held thusly, she could feel his heavy bulge through his jeans with her trapped, left hand. Teasingly, she began to move her hand over the strained clothing, her fingers revealing every detail of his cock and heavy balls. As she continued this loving ministration, he removed his right hand from her torso, still holding her arm in place with the might of his own. His hand slid across her skin, over her tight stomach and down to the wrist of her own, right hand. Sensing his motive, her knees sagged a bit, causing her legs to part yieldingly. Miraculously, he managed to keep her standing as he slid his right hand down to cover her own. Suddenly, all tenderness left his touch as he forced four fingers past her labia and into her snatch; two of his and two of her own. Her overeager cunt, already blooming from her previous exertions, parted welcomingly. With two fingers and a thumb, he locked her hand in place, though in her current mood, such vigorous force hardly seemed necessary. As he fucked her with their entwined fingers, however, they realized that necessity took on many meanings. He fucked her thusly over and over, until her hand started cramping, throwing off his pace. He released his grip on her and, with her hand extricated and no longer blocking his, focused his fingers on her swollen clit, strumming over it again and again until she was shaking and crying out in her ecstasy. She breathed heavily through her nostrils and gripped onto his fabric-covered cock as countless orgasms rocked her to her core. She could not count how many times she came like that, but stopped only after her exhaustion nearly pulled her out of his grip and he had to remove his hand from her cunt to hold her about her waist lest she fall to the cold linoleum tile.

He spun her gasping mouth to him and they shared a deep kiss, their tongues tasting and savoring the flavor of each other. His kiss nearly stole the renewed strength that was coursing back into her frail limbs, but somehow she managed to find her feet again. Once she was standing, he broke the contact of their mouths and stared deeply into her wide eyes; her greens mixing and blending in the sea of his grey.

"Dry off, then come into the bedroom," he ordered, following it up with, "Don't keep me waiting."