After Party Favors Ch. 02

Story Info
A master takes his eager slave.
2.2k words
3.71
11.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he exited the bathroom, she took a fleeting moment to allow her eyes to linger on her naked reflection in the full-length mirror. The skin of her cheeks and around her mouth was still pink and tingling with the force of his grip and she ran a hand from the fading palm print, down her long neck and over her left breast, the nipple continuing to stand at attention as her excitement slowly waned. Pinching the bud hard and loving the sharp pain that flared through her, her right hand snaked back to its previous location, dipping deeply into the warm depths of her cunt and extricating some of the sticky fluid she found there. She raised her residue-soaked fingers to her mouth and sucked her own juice, loving the zesty tang of it. She thought of frigging herself to climax once again, but knew that to delay would upset the man who waited for her. Of course, she mused, upsetting him might not be such a bad idea.

When she entered the bedroom, she found him lying on her mattress, with his shirt undone and shoes and belt already removed. He did not appear pleased. He glanced at his cell phone, seemingly to check the time.

"I told you not to keep me waiting," he said, his voice a deep growl of threat, "and what the hell is this?"

With an offhand flip, he gestured to the jeans and button down shirt she had brought into the bathroom with her to wear during the party. She had even gone so far as to button the shirt so high, it covered most of her ample cleavage. He continued looking her over and shaking his head disapprovingly, but there was a hint of a devious smile in his eyes that warmed her and started her moist pussy flowing again. Before she could speak, he silenced her and ordered her to stand in the corner of the room. She did so, listening to him cross to her closet and remove the large bin he knew would be on the floor there. As she heard the seal of the lid break and his rummaging through its contents, she couldn't help but wonder what she had in store; how far had she driven him with this obvious act of defiance. He had been her master and she his one and only slave for on and off a year now, truly being the only people each other trusted with this secret, intense and lovely part of themselves, and now she was going to be reminded of exactly why it was she shared this with him.

In her excitement, she barely noted him moving up behind her until his body was pressing against her, his erection obvious even through the pants they both wore. His weight, much more considerable than hers, pressed against her, forcing her into the corner uncomfortably. She put her hands in front of her, instinctively trying to brace herself against the two walls, but as soon as she did, he grabbed them, first one then the other and locked them behind her back with her own handcuffs.

As the steel bit into her wrists, he growled into her ear, "Are you my dedicated slave, or are you just a cum-crazy whore?"

"I'm whatever you wish me to be," she whispered her reply. As she did so, her trapped fingers reached out to stroke the bulge that worked its way from the seat of his pants to down his left thigh.

He sighed a moment, allowing her touch to linger on him, until he pulled away from her disgustedly. He gripped her shoulders and pulled her back slightly from the wall. As she reached out to find his erection once more, he reached his arms around her, fondling her breasts roughly through her shirt and bra.

"Whore, then."

With a speed and strength driven by their mutual lust, he gripped the fabric of her shirt and pulled his hands apart. The buttons tore free with a machine gun like pakapak as they bounced off the corner walls. Ferociously, he pulled at the confining bra until her hard nipples were free to the cool air. Thus freed, he began pulling and pinching at them, causing her to gasp and grimace at the pain; so intense that she barely noticed him bucking his crotch into her cupped hands. He moved his left hand to grip her throat tightly as his right continued to torture her outwardly thrust tits. He pulled her back so that her head was resting against his collarbone and he locked his teeth on her ear.

Through the gritted teeth, he muttered, "Is this all you are, whore? Is this all you want?" He passed his hand from her nipples, down her stomach, to the button of her jeans, and undoing the snaps and zipper, slipped his fingers over her silk panties to her heated and seeping cunt.

She gasped and moaned at the fierce invasion and managed a course, "No" in reply.

"Because I can give you this, you little slut," he continued as if not hearing her, "I can fuck you, fill you with my cum and then just leave. Is that what you want?"

As she began to call out in the negative again, his hand began moving on her leaking mound, grinding the fine fabric of her panties between the lips of her sex and over the overly eager clit that stood out there. Pain and pleasure coiled together within her, like a quickly growing thunderstorm that formed in the core of her being and sent lightning lancing through her nerve endings outward throughout her form. She wanted to give him the answers he wanted, but his hands were locked on her throat and cunt and the orgasm that was building within her was so fast and fierce it threatened to steal her voice away. She wanted to be good, she cried out in her own mind, she wanted to be everything he wanted her to be, but at that moment, she realized, she was nothing more than a slut; a whore eagerly craving a deep, driving fuck. Her fingers answered where her voice couldn't, expertly pulling his zipper down and reaching through the gap to find the thick member that hid beneath. She pulled and tugged at his hidden boxers as he continued to rub her clit through her own dampening under garment. Finally, she freed the top of his cock, feeling the warm, hard flesh stretched taught and sticky with its own discharge. With a dexterity she didn't know she possessed, she somehow managed to undo the button of his trousers and better free his engorged meat. He moaned into her neck as her fingers played about the flared head of his cock. In a hoarse whisper, she begged him to fuck her.

"Are you a whore?" he asked, his breath heavy in her ear and she continued her ministrations on his cock.

"Yes," she answered.

"Say it," he demanded, his grip tightening against her throat.

"I'm a whore," she croaked, "I'm just a worthless, cum-crazy whore."

His fingers doubled their speed on her clit and sopping panties as he growled, "Then beg, little whore. Beg me!"

She paused for a moment, trying to think of the right words; the ones he longed to hear, the words that would send his cock pounding through her needy cunt, but her mind wouldn't work through the haze of the sensations coming from her sex.

"Please,' she managed weakly, then added, "please fuck me with your cock."

He quickly removed his hands from her throat and cunt, to rip her jeans over her hips and down to a puddle on the floor. She sagged at her waist and leaned her face back into the corner of the room. Taking this moment to catch her labored breath, she could sense him removing his own pants and could hear the tearing of the condom wrapper before she felt the first intrusion of his fat, cock head into her flowing canal. He slipped past her labia and inserted nearly half of his length into her in the first thrust, his girth stretching her walls as he did. Pulling back, he released his cock, trusting her eager cunt muscles to hold him in place, before grabbing her hips with his strong hands and plowing the entire nine inches of his meat into her. Her cunt shuddered as he stuffed her full of himself and a trickle of her juice leaked out to coat his balls where they pressed against her clit. He paused here, fully entrenched within her, allowing them both to luxuriate in the feeling of their mutual joining, before he pulled nearly his full length from her and fucked into her again. He did this time and again, loving the feeling of her stretching to hold him as she used the trained muscles of her sex to squeeze and massage his member.

Through her pants and gasps, she could hear him attempting to maintain his controlled breathing, but soon enough, as she knew he would, her lover began to sigh and moan with each long, deep thrust. Then there, once, he halted his slow, measured plunge, to forcefully slam his cock into her, making her cry out as his heavy balls slapped against her clit and his stomach lay across her ass. Try as she knew he would, he could not seem to keep up the steady, deep and slow pace as the quick, hard thrusts became more and more prevalent. Finally, abruptly, all pretenses left him as his cock flew into her flowing cunt in a fury, slamming her shoulders against the wall as she twisted to save her head from the unyielding surface. Twisting back, she looked into the preternatural glint of his eyes and the two of them shared themselves completely in that gaze. He could no doubt make out the conflict raging within her as her pain and pleasure receptors danced together in an intricate ballet. And she could see the focus within him as he attempted to maintain the arduous pace of his thrusts while staving off his inevitable climax. Her heart soared at the moment, flying into the ether for him and him alone.

Like the sound of a baseball being hit from the back of a long stadium, she felt the crack of his hand on her ass seconds before she heard the report. The pain fired through her, forcing her cunt to clench on his pistoning cock. He continued fucking her as he fired off more and more smacks to her reddening ass cheeks; four shots to each cheek. The friction-warmth emanating from her sore ass flowed like a hot bath through her, intensifying her sensations and bringing her closer to her orgasm. So it was no surprise when, though she couldn't see him do it, he licked his thumb and inserted it compulsorily into her puckered asshole, forcing her sphincter to open and accept his digit. These sensations, surfing along the pleasurable waves of his fucking cock ripping through her pussy, sent her quickly over the edge into a rapid-fire orgasm. If she gave any outward signal of the rush of her climax, she was unaware of it, but somehow he seemed to sense it. Perhaps it was the fresh wash of liquid flowing from her lubricated cunt, or the way she held her breath, or perhaps he was just so in tune with her body, connected by the fibers and fluids of his cock that he instinctively sensed her cumming on his driving rod. Somehow he knew he had succeeded in making her cum for him and this knowledge drove him on. Faster and faster he beat his cock into her, the mushroom head beating at the gates to her deepest self, all the while his thumb plumbed her ass in counter stroke to his cock's growing rhythm. Soon, she could feel him falter as his muscles locked up at random and his fucking became jerky and desperate and she knew he could only hold out a bit more.

"Cum in me," she pleaded back to him, her eyes full of longing and desire.

With these words, the lines of tension in his face broke, collapsed and softened as he started crying out at his approaching release. He slammed into her twice more, all sense of rhythm lost, until he gripped her hips with his left hand, slid his other thumb up to the palm in her ass and his cock began to jerk and convulse as he shot his seed into the protective, reservoir tip of the prophylactic. He was so intense in his release that her body came once more, seemingly from empathic symbiosis.

With his tremors ended, he pulled her to stand against him, his arms wrapped around her waist, supporting her breasts, their bodies mutual warmth and energy mingling together as both dissipated into the ether around them. He stepped them sideways, like a pair of conjoined crabs, to the edge of her soft mattress and as one, with his softening cock still within her, they fell onto the rolling surface, spooned together.

Once their afterglow had subsided, then lay together, entwined, her arms still locked behind her back and cupping his softened cock.

"I'm sorry I was so rebellious before," she whispered to him.

"Liar," he replied, humor lifting his voice.

"Okay, maybe a little. Although I sure did enjoy the result."

Here, his laughter deepened, taking on a dark edge as he responded, "Oh, that wasn't your punishment. Punishment is yet to come."